Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x May Update - page 2. (Read 1320 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 04, 2019, 06:34:29 PM
brand new
November 04, 2019, 04:37:16 AM
It's a great platform and i would recommend it to anyone who is content creator or even someone who is looking to earn crypto for free.

You can sign up through the article on this thread, it's great and i've already earned quite a bit of BAT for simply liking articles.
brand new
November 03, 2019, 10:30:53 AM
brand new
November 01, 2019, 12:32:41 PM
I've joined the platform and it's great, I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for a few reasons.

- It works, I've cashed out a few times (It's every Monday)

- You earn established tokens that are on exchanges and have value. It's not a token that you have to hope becomes valuable, which is great. Most people in this forum have been involved in a crypto project where the bounty hasn't paid out or they have had to wait 6 months for it.

- You can earn from creating content and also upvoting articles, it's easy and anyone can do it.

- They are growing. They have over 24,000 signups and have a website ranking of 22,000 in the whole world. There are so many websites that are trying to et that ranking outside of crypto!

You can sign up through the article in this thread. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
brand new
October 25, 2019, 06:05:17 PM
Publish0x are great.

The platform is easy to use and clean, it works and you can earn crypto through it. It's better than doing random bounties because you are earning established tokens, currently the payouts are lower, but with more users, more votes and more crypto you can earn. Currently they have over 24,000 users and they are growing around 3-4k a month according to their stats.

If they keep growing, add another great token / coin they could take over Steemit with the amount of content created, users etc. I recommend this platform to anyone who likes to read articles about crypto, create content or just wants to earn some crypto for upvoting articles. You can sign up through the article on this thread. Look forward to seeing this platform grow!
brand new
October 25, 2019, 12:12:25 PM
brand new
October 22, 2019, 02:57:47 PM
I'm a big fan of this project and I highly recommend it because :-

- They are currently ranked 23,000th in the world, which is huge for a platform that is relatively unknown, I would say that all tokens out of the top 20 do have that that many visits, which is very impressive.

- They have over 23,000 users as well of the platform and on average are growing around 3k at least a month on average which means they will be approaching around 30k at least by the end of the year.

- You have the ability to earn BAT, HYDRO and DAI currently on the platform and i'm sure they will add more tokens, this is great because these are established tokens on numerous exchanges meaning that you are not waiting for the bounties to end and hoping they are worth something.

- They payout every Monday, I have done it before numerous times so i can say it works.

You earn crypto for upvoting articles or creating content, this platform is great for anyone who is looking to create crypto content, read crypto content or just wants to earn some crypto without investing their capital or mining it. I would recommend you use it. You can sign up through the link in the thread.

brand new
October 16, 2019, 06:08:34 PM
Really good platform and i would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto, I have already earned some BAT from it.

You can sign up through the link in this thread.
brand new
October 10, 2019, 03:18:56 PM
brand new
October 09, 2019, 09:53:44 AM
I have been using Publish0x for a while and it's great.

It's a great way to earn crypto without investing or mining, you can sign up through the link in the thread.
brand new
October 06, 2019, 12:34:49 PM
brand new
October 04, 2019, 04:57:01 AM
It's a great way to earn crypto for blogging and upvoting articles.

I would recommend this platform to anyone, and you can sign up through the link in this thread. Look forward to seeing this platform grow!
brand new
September 25, 2019, 05:54:34 PM
I dont know about this platform and i never try it, but if i read comment about Publish0x this is only for blog, so people don't like a blog i think cant earn crypto from this platform?? Am i right or there are another way to earn crypto without blogging?
I think this platform is geared towards blogging, but there are others like Mintme that allow you to tokenize any project and make profit from these tokens. If you don’t want to be a blogger with MIntme you can keep, buy and sell the digital assets supported by the platform and at the same time get the support of creators and traders on the same platform.
brand new
September 19, 2019, 06:48:18 AM
After finding this thread, i've checked out the platform and it's great.

Easy and free to sign up, can earn free tokens that are all established on exchanges (Bounty0x, HYDRO, DAI and BAT) and you can earn more by creating content. Think of it as a medium but pays you in crypto from the community.

I think they are going to be big, their Alexa ranking is impressive and if they keep growing their users (they are over 19,000 now) then they will soon be the platform everyone will want to use to earn crypto.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free or who wants to read crypto content.
brand new
September 16, 2019, 08:36:39 AM
brand new
September 13, 2019, 06:18:44 AM
I've been using Publish0x for a few months now and it works, you can earn a decent amount of tokens.

Currently the payouts are more right now on Steemit, but they are growing very fast. Over 18,000 signups and just over 30,000 Global ranking on Alexa. It's a great way to earn established tokens instead of taking part in bounties and hoping that the token becomes valuable.

You can sign up through the article on this thread, I would recommend!
brand new
September 09, 2019, 04:43:46 PM
Thanks for the information.

I can confirm that it does work, I have just used it and earned some BAT for upvoting articles. No need to deposit anything or pay anything. You simply log in, find articles you like, read them and tip them if you think that they are worth it.

It's a neat platform and they are growing fast, according to their stats they have over 18,600 signups and there are over 3,000 articles published per month. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto and read created content. You can sign up through the link in thread.
brand new
September 03, 2019, 10:47:47 AM
brand new
August 30, 2019, 07:45:03 PM
I've been using this platform for a while and it's a great platform.

You can earn BAT for simply liking articles (tipping them), you make more for creating content though. They are growing fast (around 3,000 users a month on average), I think by the end of the year they will have overtaken Steemit in the amount of content, users and hopefully payouts (as more users, more tips, more payouts).

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn some crypto, or who is a crypto content creator.
brand new
August 28, 2019, 05:32:18 PM
I found out about this platform through an article on 5 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, and i am very pleasantly surprised with the platform. Not only can you earn BAT but you have been able to earn 3 other established tokens that are all on exchanges and listed on CoinMarketCap.

i would recommend THE platform to anyone looking to earn crypto before they think about investing. You can sign up through the link on this thread and what i have quoted.

Pages:
Jump to: