Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x May Update - page 6. (Read 1320 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 5
July 04, 2019, 05:42:21 AM
I've been using this platform for a few months now and it's a great way to earn crypto for free, even more so if you are writer of crypto. I would highly recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto without investing.

The best thing is you earn already established tokens that are on multiple exchanges and you can pay out and cash out. You can sign up through the link in the thread.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 13, 2019, 10:07:49 AM
This platform is growing at a crazy rate.

If they keep this up, by the end of the summer, they will overtake Steemit.

Thanks for the information, i've signed up and started earning DAI and HYDRO, can't wait to see what token they bring on next to the platform. I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free, you can sign up on the link posted on this thread.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
July 01, 2019, 08:59:04 PM
A platform similar to Steemit. It does look good. The interface is very simple and easy to accept. Platforms like self-Media can get more attention. Because it could be the next Steemit.

brand new
June 12, 2019, 01:52:27 PM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 01, 2019, 08:12:26 PM
So far i used DAI and im feeling so good with it. But i just try to take a look at what already happened with steem and i thought that there will be the best platform between those 3 platforms that already mentioned by OP.
I really like DAI
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 20, 2019, 05:11:35 PM
It's very impressive news and the numbers look very promising. If they keep growing like this over the next few months they will be able to compete with Steemit.

I've signed up to the platform and i've started to earn Bounty0x, HYDRO and DAI. You can sign up through the link on the thread.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
June 12, 2019, 09:18:07 AM
I am a fan of this platform, too. They have provided a very clean and easy UX. The functionalities are much more easy to understand than Steemit for example.
And the user base is growing, thanks to the connection with bounty0x. I will follow the project closely.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 12, 2019, 09:04:03 AM
it is a big goal to overcome Steemit, in near future, maybe in years to come, but Steemit had the idea first, development is on-going, and others have to do a lot to overcome them
on the other hand, number of users for this kind of platforms will rise in the future
brand new
June 12, 2019, 08:50:54 AM
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
June 12, 2019, 09:02:34 AM
I've too been using the platform for months now. The concept is really good but they need more AI features to show users articles they are interested in.
The popular page remains the same for days and it's difficult to navigate between articles. Most of the new articles are spam or useless ones made just as a desparate measure to earn some tokens.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 05:02:35 AM
Hello everyone.

I have been using this platform for a while now, and I really think they are something special. It is a blogging platform, where you can create content and earn crypto for your content. As a user you can earn crypto in two main ways -

- Creating content, where people tip your articles if they like it.
- Tipping articles - Every day you are given a certain amount of free tips, when you tip, you choose how much % you want to give and keep for yourself i.e. i like an article, with the free tip i tip 60% of it to the author and i keep 40%. Tipping is free and comes from a daily pool of tokens from the platform.

Currently on this platform you can earn 3 tokens (3rd added recently), all are listed on CoinMarketCap, on numerous exchanges and have value. These tokens are:-

1 - Bounty0x tokens (BNTY) - Ranked 804th on CMC - MarketCap - $1,176,781  
2 - HYDRO tokens (HYDRO) - Ranked 421st on CMC - MarketCap - $6,673,774
3. DAI (DAI) - Ranked 83rd on CMC - MarketCap - $82,922,013

They have grown massively in recent times, and now have over 10,000 signups which has increased dramatically since the start of the year. You can read the update on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-may-update-xrynno?a=GELe3POa69

I really like the platform. I think in time they will overtake Steemit. I like the fact they are not focused on tokens which most platforms are because they are connected to their own token, this allows the platform to focus on making the overall platform as great as possible. I have already earned a decent amount of tokens from this platform, and i would recommend it to anyone, if you are interested in signing up for free, tipping / writing content and earning tokens that have some value sign up. You can do so on the article link above.

Would love to hear your thoughts, are you a user? What do you think are the issues with the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: