Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit? - page 12. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
actually, I was just curious about this coin, NAV coin.

It has been increasing in price x5 in 2 months. Is this considered a pump or is this taking too long???
Activity: 33
January 14, 2018, 01:01:01 PM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

look for a coin which has been pumped and dumped in the past. Find out if it's price is going up slowly in months and buy some coins when it's still low priced. maybe it will be pumped, if not, it probably will not dump. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 14, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
everyone knows trading is unpredictable job, so we also use some way like marketplace or anything,  if we lose.then we have to sell.it then again buy it then step.by step we can recover our lose
For assurance why not just hold bitcoin for a long time, in that way we have the assurance that we will gain profit in bitcoin, but if you want to explore and wanted to maximize your money and you have the guts and time to do so, then do the general rule which almost all people are doing and we knew it all already.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
January 14, 2018, 07:34:39 AM
everyone knows trading is unpredictable job, so we also use some way like marketplace or anything,  if we lose.then we have to sell.it then again buy it then step.by step we can recover our lose
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 14, 2018, 05:43:10 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

If a coin suddenly rise in price and then immediately drops thereafter then a coin has been pump and dump. There are different kinds of pump and dump. Some may last for months operated by whales and then some last for a minute only. This short pumps and dumps are scheduled by the admins of a group in which they encouraged their members to participate in the P&D but they buy first seconds before they announced it to the group so that when their members are just buying, they are already selling resulting for the late joiners to catch the dump and end up in a loss. It is not encouraged to join pump and dump because you will just end up losing if you are not the admin of the group.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 14, 2018, 05:41:52 AM
Etherdelta is a pump and dump exchange site you can get a higher profit in there and traders are using scripts or code for the graph to predict the pump of a coin you can join telegram channels for this but it has a fee
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

this is very easy, you can get profit by utilizing the price when you buy dump and after that save up to coin you have rises and experience a very high pump you just sell your coin.
The most common strategy that is used in trading, buy at the time of dump and hold wait for good time when it pumps sell it, is as simple as that and this is followed by most of the traders nothing new in this.

we all know that trading while the price is dumping or pumping will give us a high benefits but those newbies might get fail and losses a high amount of bitcoin when they do it in a wrong way
Activity: 714
January 14, 2018, 05:07:41 AM
I have loss several times on pump and dump because at times i follow the trollbox not knowing was been deceived... I will rather buy a coin that has good use case...

why the hell you follow someones advice on a trollbox? or maybe you didnt know what trollbox really means? a trollbox with a root word troll means to decieve or make fun of some one and do stupd things therfor most people who uses them are actually telling a lie. i suggest next time dont just follow someones advice or any random person on the internet even some online strategy or tips is sometimes fake and doesnt assure you that it will work on you rather you must do your own thing and learn from your own mistakes in order for you to master it and became a pro trader.
Activity: 392
January 14, 2018, 03:47:42 AM
I have loss several times on pump and dump because at times i follow the trollbox not knowing was been deceived... I will rather buy a coin that has good use case...
Activity: 406
January 14, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

this is very easy, you can get profit by utilizing the price when you buy dump and after that save up to coin you have rises and experience a very high pump you just sell your coin.
The most common strategy that is used in trading, buy at the time of dump and hold wait for good time when it pumps sell it, is as simple as that and this is followed by most of the traders nothing new in this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
With bump and dump, if you are not pro traders then you have to follow some signal group. They have plan or they do that bump/dump in crypto, usually these group required monthly fee.
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

It is easy to make profit if you are gonna think about it but if you do it that is tha hard times. But it is good at but and selling process because you can buy things in a dump and sell it after a pump. But the fees are getting higher so you should have a lot of coins to sell in order for you to have a lot of profit. I hope that the fees will be much lower today because bitcoins are getting low but the fees are getting high it is a huge loss for us. The 100% profit that we should have is getting only a 70% because of the fees.
Activity: 336
January 13, 2018, 10:57:59 PM
If they have a coin that mooning it will fast to dump and fast to pump the fastest trader have a big profit in every trade..
Activity: 195
January 13, 2018, 08:24:49 PM
Keep AE, DENT and BLITZ. Blitz will be added on Kucoin this month and it's cap is verylow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 05:12:18 PM
I advise you to avoid pumps and dumps. This can only be earned by their organizers. Even if you ever get to guess and you can make money on it, in the end you will lose all your money. Think about it.
Activity: 2
January 13, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
I strongly advise against getting involved in pumps and dumps. The reason is simple, there’s only one person making money in pump and dump scams and it is the organizers. Even if you correctly predict the coin that will get pumped and buy it, the organizers will probably see the price spike caused from your buy and change it at the last minute to avoid being accused of prepumping and to make more money. Also, there isn’t a good and reliable way to predict pumps. The organizers of pumps and dumps either buy the coin that will get pumped days before the actual pump or they buy it in small amounts over a long period of time. When they announce the coin in the group chat or whatever way they communicate with their “group” (victims of the scam), they already have the sell order ready to dump on their victims. Pump and dumps simply aren’t worth your time honestly. Simply buying low and holding coins with a good team, project and tech is a far better option. Also, never buy any of the bots or anything like that since it doesn’t matter how fast you are to buy and sell the coin, you will almost always lose money or make pennies. The reason why I know all this is because we did some research to bring awareness about this and we are trying to protect newcomers from pump and dump scams since it could ruin the opinion of crypto in the eyes of the victims. Never buy the crappy coins used in pump and dumps, you will get stuck with these worthless coins. I am part of the ones who thinks that the crypto-world definitely needs a clean-up to grow in a sustainable way.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
January 13, 2018, 04:25:58 PM
How to get profit is, if the pump price then you have to sell it and if the price is dump then you have to hold it first until the pump again, that way then you get a profit.

It's very easy to make profit when the price is dump.You have to buy some coin when the price is dump.If the price pump ,you can sell the bitcoin and get some profit from it.So use both the pump and dump of bitcoin price to shine in a trading world.
Activity: 135
January 13, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
Nice grow on BITTZ yesterday. 40% up to deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
January 13, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
How to get profit is, if the pump price then you have to sell it and if the price is dump then you have to hold it first until the pump again, that way then you get a profit.
Yeah, to make a great amount of earning all you have to do is wait for the price to pump up to the desired value and when it does sell it to gather your profit. Moreover, when the price gets declined or gets dump, that's the time to invest in them and hold it as long as possible until the price pumps up again. And that's how you could get a desired amount of profit by finding out the turning point during pump and dump...
Pages:
Jump to: