Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump group 2.0 - The profit machine - page 5. (Read 12495 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
December 06, 2014, 06:41:54 PM
can you pump terracoin? I need to get out of it!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 06, 2014, 06:32:51 PM
I could buy some shares.

Still no answer on:
* what kind of development you need BTC
* what kind of marketing you need BTC
* how is financial structure documented (pay outs, guarantees, responsibilities, pay backs etc)
* what will be your share/investment

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 06, 2014, 04:53:36 PM

This photoshopped identity prooves nothing.

You should hold this id near to your face and take a selfie first! Well, you can't do that, don't you?

Also, why the hell is these prooves' resolution too low?

these passports LOL ( european law forced new one,s )

dont worry guy in picture is a known journalist that got killed * no personal information lost

also if u like wiki more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_passport < how it should look like

dont know how old your passports are but u should not be able to get anywhere whit that shit

also smiling on your passport ?

no ears visible ?
Activity: 82
December 06, 2014, 04:37:49 PM
I could buy some shares.
December 06, 2014, 03:52:56 PM
That is not a businessplan but just some empty words of something what is not feasible in crypto
That image looks more like a Ponzi scheme

So, I can buy shares of your company?  
Which company?
Can I see some documents where you describe the rules in your company? Profit structures, guarantees, pay outs, responsibilities, controlability of profits/losses etc etc
Do I have guarantees to get my money back when I want it back?

How many percentage of your company do you want to hold? How many btc are you going to invest?

For the time being, my guess is that you didn't research/structured enough to set this up as a professional organisation although you speak about it as if you did.
I dare you to convince me (and other readers/investors)

Ponzi scheme? looool... you're crazy!
Is it not fleasible in crypto? Oh, god! Are you joking?
I create a product, then sell a product... This the marketing area.

Where is my business plan? I haven't business plan, because i haven't a group now. I haven't the necessary resources to build a business plan.
The image was an example to explain that this group will have an organization based on a pyramidal scale.

So you want people to spend 100btc to a complete stranger, but have no businessplan?  To be honest: such words will not attract many possible investors (or shareholders as you want to call them)
You haven't got the necessary resources? You mean, you have no btc?

3rd time I am asking: how many btc will you invest yourself?

Activity: 553
December 06, 2014, 01:39:00 PM
So every company is a ponzi scheme, interesting. Thanks for the information. lol
From today ---> ponzi scheme = pyramidal organization of a company
Sorry the irony but this post is idiot.

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
December 06, 2014, 11:44:47 AM
That is not a businessplan but just some empty words of something what is not feasible in crypto

Which company?
Can I see some documents where you describe the rules in your company? Profit structures, guarantees, pay outs, responsibilities, controlability of profits/losses etc etc

How many percentage of your company do you want to hold? How many btc are you going to invest?

For the time being, my guess is that you didn't research/structured enough to set this up as a professional organisation although you speak about it as if you did.

Where is my business plan? I haven't business plan, because i haven't a group now. I haven't the necessary resources to build a business plan.
The image was an example to explain that this group will have an organization based on a pyramidal scale.

Businessplan necessary recources:

1 good idea.
1 pen.
some paper.
maybe a calculator.

Strenght, weakness, opportunity, threat. A company needs a marketing plan before a business plan. You want some numbers? A profit forecasts? This is impossible to do. I haven't the necessary elements at the moment, first of all the group.

Don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's frosting.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
December 06, 2014, 11:43:47 AM
LOL, im loving this thread. Keep up the good work guys
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2014, 11:34:33 AM
So every company is a ponzi scheme, interesting. Thanks for the information. lol

No
December 06, 2014, 11:29:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2014, 11:10:22 AM

Which company?

1 good idea.
1 pen.
some paper.
maybe a calculator.

Strenght, weakness, opportunity, threat. A company needs a marketing plan before a business plan. You want some numbers? A profit forecasts? This is impossible to do. I haven't the necessary elements at the moment, first of all the group.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
December 06, 2014, 11:03:24 AM

Which company?

1 good idea.
1 pen.
some paper.
maybe a calculator.

December 06, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

Which company?

Is it not fleasible in crypto? Oh, god! Are you joking?
I create a product, then sell a product... This the marketing area.

December 06, 2014, 10:48:39 AM
Nice group you have here. If you are interested we sell custom member groups on our community that would allow you to accept and kick members from your group using a control panel. You can also charge a fee for people to get into your group as well as design the member group image to be shown on the community and have your own member group section added to the community that you will have full control and moderation rights over. You will be able to ban members from your section delete and lock or stick threads in your section and more. Find out more about it here. 
Thanks, the possibility will be considered when the group will be completed.
December 06, 2014, 10:45:02 AM

Which company?

Activity: 658
Respect All Fear None
December 06, 2014, 10:36:23 AM
Nice group you have here. If you are interested we sell custom member groups on our community that would allow you to accept and kick members from your group using a control panel. You can also charge a fee for people to get into your group as well as design the member group image to be shown on the community and have your own member group section added to the community that you will have full control and moderation rights over. You will be able to ban members from your section delete and lock or stick threads in your section and more. Find out more about it here. 
December 06, 2014, 10:31:44 AM
If you want 100btc from others, how much is your own input?
For what kind of development do you need others btc?
For what kind of marketing do you need others btc?
So you want a business plan?

This group has not fee and i'm the founder, the general manager, the coordinator.
100 BTC = 100% of the company.
You want 10% of the company? = 10 BTC
youi want 0.5% of the company = 0.5 BTC
When all the shares will be sold, The fun can start.
I'll need help, so you're buying something that will be yours.
You'll have the shares of the group, and you'll be an active member of it.
This image simplifies the division of roles in a company.
I want a business organization in the group.

December 06, 2014, 08:44:08 AM
If you want 100btc from others, how much is your own input?
For what kind of development do you need others btc?
For what kind of marketing do you need others btc?
December 06, 2014, 08:18:40 AM

You'll have the proof of success when I'll be able to build this pump group as my vision. if people invest in ico shit can invest in me. lol

Wow, perfect reason to join your group  Roll Eyes

Jokes aside: calling every shitcoin doesn't make you a good pumper.
You have shown in the past months/year that you just call every coin. If a coin doesn't do well, it suddenly dissapears form your portfolio.
Pumping a coin is something very different and for a good volumebot, you really don't need 100btc...especially not in this week market.

Depeds by the coin. I'm holding some coins... But this is not the point.
We can work well in the altcoin market.
With a large budget we can dominate this market... The budget will grow with the profits.
The capital will be managed to pump, for the development, the marketing, to create interests, to riduce the spread, fake volume. I'll work H24.
I want create the profit cooperation where every single person has the same goal: make money.
The people out of the group will have to consider to invest money in our group because we'll generate profit. We'll be the profit machine.
100 BTC is the budget to start the project.
100 BTC will be our budget, not my budget.

Pages:
Jump to: