Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump group 2.0 - The profit machine - page 7. (Read 12495 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2014, 05:23:38 PM
So nice to see some nice blonde ones here Wink
Activity: 896
December 05, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
LOL... the number of these groups that have popped up since I started mine is crazy... looks like I built a cool new market out here.

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
At least you provided data. This is just somebody saying they made a bunch so you should give em your money because you can trust them to make you a bunch. Also, there were pumpers before you Bob and will be pumpers after. I understand this is an unregulated market but bullcrap like this should be dismissed.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
December 05, 2014, 05:20:36 PM
LOL... the number of these groups that have popped up since I started mine is crazy... looks like I built a cool new market out here.

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
Thanks Bob
December 05, 2014, 05:20:22 PM
Great you proved you are a person. Now show us the proof that your previous investments were so lucrative with some wallet/blockchain screenshots or GTFO.

edit*Really? You are in marketing and PR and this post is how you approach asking people who don't know you for serious investment capital? With no data to back you? Just asking people for their money? I am thinking hostess is your more prominent title?

1. Manipulate good coins with real development - poisonous
2. Take in hand dead coins buying all the coin supply and relaunch them - old tactic which is proving less popular by the minute
3. Build fresh coins with a good development plan: you aren't even a coder are you?
1. It's not poisonous, depends which coin you choose.
2. I have a coin and I'll relaunch it with 90% of the coin supply in my hand. Maybe this is the best tactic.
3. I have some friends in crypto.

I'll work H24 for the gain.
This crap will be what kills the scene.
No coin has a natural growth.
Every coin has the potential for natural growth. Especially with the volume seen on deep web marketplaces.

Also, got any data for the apparent fortune that you are claiming to have made or is it all just you saying "I totally made a lot on crypto guys. You should like give me all your moneys or whatever."
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
December 05, 2014, 05:17:19 PM

+10 to myself!  Grin

Good luck blonde.
December 05, 2014, 05:16:09 PM
Great you proved you are a person. Now show us the proof that your previous investments were so lucrative with some wallet/blockchain screenshots or GTFO.

edit*Really? You are in marketing and PR and this post is how you approach asking people who don't know you for serious investment capital? With no data to back you? Just asking people for their money? I am thinking hostess is your more prominent title?

2. Take in hand dead coins buying all the coin supply and relaunch them - old tactic which is proving less popular by the minute
3. Build fresh coins with a good development plan: you aren't even a coder are you?
2. I have a coin and I'll relaunch it with 90% of the coin supply in my hand. Maybe this is the best tactic.

No coin has a natural growth.
Are you a miner?
Nope, I just saw your last posts
December 05, 2014, 05:09:43 PM

December 05, 2014, 05:08:10 PM

December 05, 2014, 04:47:28 PM

It is shit like this that makes normal investors with legit money pass over on alt-cryptos. You are openly saying that you want to rig the crypto economy one 40 thousand dollar investor at a time. I can't think of anything that is a bigger deterrent.
legendary
Merit: 1001
December 05, 2014, 02:39:35 PM
100 BTC per sucker. better include a nice sex tape with it and some selfies.
You're talking to a woman, piece of shit.
You can give 100 btc per sucker to your whore Mother... she's good.
I'm here because I Want see the growth of this pump group, not to see comments of a moron

I think the OP is a hairy dude.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 05, 2014, 02:21:25 PM
You're talking to a woman, piece of shit.
You can give 100 btc per sucker to your whore Mother... she's good.
I'm here because I Want see the growth of this pump group, not to see comments of a moron
Activity: 294
December 05, 2014, 01:20:04 PM
PoB - Proof Of Bitch is here.

I guess you'll succeed, go girl go!

I think you should see you on here: http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/ Grin

then sure, We'll invest in you Grin
Have you something of personal against me? I don't remember to know you.

I have nothing against you.

If you want to make a big score, you should use r/GirlsGoneBitcoin.

I'm pretty sure that you may find 100 BTC if you prove you're real. (With non photoshopped pics, videos etc).

Also I'm pretty sure that you can't take a video of you that you say: "AltcoinInvestor is fudding me, please guys give him a lesson".

Edit: I've found an Alessandra Prosperi who's a model but she was born in 1997 in Florence, Italy.
http://nonsolomodanews.com/2013/12/11/intervista-a-alessandra-prosperi-la-fotomodella-italiana-2013/

Let's check her twitter background pic;
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_background_images/519587990197108736/aKl8Viiw.jpeg
also she posted this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqA901WCQAE7aZi.jpg:large

I think you're an imposter.
Activity: 386
December 05, 2014, 01:15:18 PM
sexy logo
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
December 05, 2014, 01:08:19 PM
I don't think it's a blonde.  My guess is a hairy dude posing as female. 

thats messed up haha wolfman v2
Activity: 728
December 05, 2014, 01:07:55 PM
legendary
Merit: 1001
December 05, 2014, 01:07:47 PM
I don't think it's a blonde.  My guess is a hairy dude posing as female.  

December 05, 2014, 12:53:32 PM

I think you should see you on here: http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/ Grin

Yeah, you post and overly sexualized ad asking for everyone's money cuz you a so smart. I have something against that. I think it is manipulative and stupid. You aren't even saying that it is a community pump, you are directly asking people for their bitcoin. This is rediculous. Shit like this should get banned from the forum.

Quite frankly, all of this is insulting.
December 05, 2014, 12:50:11 PM

Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
December 05, 2014, 12:20:08 PM

I don't think she or ever girl deserve such attitude. Be a man.
Pages:
Jump to: