Pages:
Author

Topic: Pundi X will be the next 50x? - page 2. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 07, 2019, 08:51:25 AM
Pundi X (NPXS) is performing very well last few weeks.

Is Pundi X (NPXS) will be the next next 50x?

what do you thinking?

Possible to grow Pundi X price, but 50x is huge I think. But it is no impossible. Because cryptocurrency market is still in one place. Price is changeable. Pundi X is great token all over. Last 24 hr volume of Pundi X is 178,529 ETH and it is 40th number ranking in marketcap. So without hesitation its best token. So it can increase upto 50x.
Almost a year now but still there is no 50x pump with this coin, this is too much i think and of course it will not happen easily. Having a great technology doesn’t guaranteed an easy pump, the competition is very high so they need to do more so we can see a higher price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 08:33:41 AM
I've made very good gains from PundiX, but it was a complete disaster. It is very important to make sales at the right time. It's what we got on the market. I think PundiX will regroup.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 07, 2019, 04:35:21 AM
This coin does have long term potential for good growth. Short term, it is going to depend upon market conditions anyway.
Short term might be more dangerous with how the market runs right now, but for long term goals chances to have a good run after some months of years when every development being achieved, its up to the holders and supporters on how they will treat this chances to achieved that goals still open to any crypto project that have real intentions being used.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2019, 11:55:18 PM
I agree with the OP, we have seen such a huge potential in the market, because they are expanding their business in the market in order to distribute their POS machine. Which will help the company to increase their demand in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 06, 2019, 11:42:02 PM
This coin does have long term potential for good growth. Short term, it is going to depend upon market conditions anyway.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
February 06, 2019, 10:41:20 PM
Why the big rise in price today?
not really, just a little increase is a natural thing I think, but so far PundiX has a good marketcap 10x might be possible in the next few months, I just predict there will be a price increase in the next few months but not as said  this thread, 50x is quite hard
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
February 06, 2019, 07:37:30 PM
I regret selling PundiX at the beginning of up trend, I couldn't even imagine Pundix will achieve these heights. By the way now it is good opportunity to pick up Pundix for cheap price
PundiX isn't fully recover and make for you a chance to buy back some. As soon the market recover, you'll absolutely making a huge profit but see to it that you'll have patient by now.  Those things happen before will just give you a lessons and teach you how to work with the market. We should control our emotions as often as it needed.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
February 06, 2019, 06:29:13 PM
I regret selling PundiX at the beginning of up trend, I couldn't even imagine Pundix will achieve these heights. By the way now it is good opportunity to pick up Pundix for cheap price
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 06, 2019, 12:36:01 AM
Big congratulations to all NPXS holders today
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pundi-x
Been holding ever since and the price recovery now is not something big, but I'm still happy we were able to see a slow uptrend.
I'm hoping to see this continuously, we are once over 100 sats and I believe we are due to break that price again.

There's no big increase, price is up and down, and we have yet to witness a bull.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
February 05, 2019, 03:40:43 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 12:18:41 PM
Big congratulations to all NPXS holders today
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pundi-x
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 05, 2019, 12:18:23 PM

what do you thinking?

Possible to grow Pundi X price, but 50x is huge I think. But it is no impossible. Because cryptocurrency market is still in one place. Price is changeable. Pundi X is great token all over. Last 24 hr volume of Pundi X is 178,529 ETH and it is 40th number ranking in marketcap. So without hesitation its best token. So it can increase upto 50x.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
February 05, 2019, 08:26:57 AM

what do you thinking?
Do not go too far, this year according to the most optimistic forecasts only x3 and that's it. It will not grow by leaps and bounds, there are a lot of roughness and competitors are not asleep.

who are the competitors?
GRAFT
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/
Activity: 31
February 05, 2019, 08:16:00 AM

what do you thinking?
Do not go too far, this year according to the most optimistic forecasts only x3 and that's it. It will not grow by leaps and bounds, there are a lot of roughness and competitors are not asleep.

who are the competitors?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 03:21:45 AM

what do you thinking?
Activity: 770
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
January 28, 2019, 01:33:59 PM
Oh, there were resuscitators of this topic Grin. On Twitter, only positive, in the Telegram chart there are more sober-minded participants. Hopefully, the upcoming events of spring 2019 attracted investors, and we will see some growth. Hardly 50X, but a few of Xs would be good.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
January 28, 2019, 01:00:21 PM

what do you thinking?
According to me it maybe going to be the 50x coin. I've so many expectation on this coin and I'm waiting to see that moment.
Activity: 19
January 28, 2019, 12:58:20 PM

Pundi X is about to gain another 100% get in before you regret it!
Activity: 1484
October 10, 2018, 06:32:35 AM
PundiX is a good project but if the market is like this then it is difficult to see that there are coins or tokens that can rise up to 50x by the end of the year, maybe the maximum increase that can occur is 5x from the current price.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
pundiX becomes one of the best coins at the moment, pundiX becomes a coin with a new breakthrough and maybe now the pundiX coin owner will continue to get profit if it keeps holding and the increase in the pundiX coin will increase significantly.
Pages:
Jump to: