Pages:
Author

Topic: Pundi X will be the next 50x? - page 7. (Read 861 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
Did GRAFT already have its ICO?
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
I'm trying to transfer the tokens. Can not be transferred now? When will be opened .
Activity: 5
June 16, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
i dont think so.. supply is too high
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:26:29 AM
it has a great potential to go to x50. After the issue of coinrail hacked, Pundi now is getting its price back. Pundi has a big potential there are so many companies partnering with Pundi
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
June 15, 2018, 03:16:14 AM
pundix is great...holder get monthly airdrop...and they already has product.that is real application not only white paper..i do believe that pundix Will be huge in future...
The project was good and performance also really great but we don't predict the future possibilities it will move down in future it is disappointed to everyone so we should better stay away in this project. The current market is unstable but will raise fastly in crypto market so many peoples are confused in pundi X may be some big whales are involve in the project we will suffer in future so better analyse carefully then participate this projects.
Activity: 52
June 15, 2018, 01:56:55 AM
pundix is great...holder get monthly airdrop...and they already has product.that is real application not only white paper..i do believe that pundix Will be huge in future...
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2018, 12:35:50 AM
All good points on GRAFT, but you need to remember that in Asia they don't use credit cards like other regions.  In Asia they use the Pundi-Pundi network on their mobile phones.  Pundi X integrates with that network similar to GRAFT integrating with credit card networks.  

And the large supply?  Well, that's going down because the transaction fees will be BURNED.  Source https://itsblock chain/Pundi-x-101/  (remove space)

Exactly. Talk about BURN to those doubting PUNDIX.

Anyway, hope i don't come off as a fan boy but i really do believe that PUNDIX has great potential. It's almost a sure win that my investment will bear fruit whether PUNDIX's success is either huge or small. There is just so much retail market it can potentially capture to not be able to do something worthwhile.
Activity: 8
June 14, 2018, 11:43:05 PM
All good points on GRAFT, but you need to remember that in Asia they don't use credit cards like other regions.  In Asia they use the Pundi-Pundi network on their mobile phones.  Pundi X integrates with that network similar to GRAFT integrating with credit card networks.  

And the large supply?  Well, that's going down because the transaction fees will be BURNED.  Source https://itsblock chain/Pundi-x-101/  (remove space)

Pundi is buying back tokens for their partnership reserve fund to assist merchants coming online.  Source https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pundi-x-announces-a-buy-back-program-partnership-reserve-fund-for-npxs-following-unanticipated-demand-300630476.html

Lastly, they're paying 7% interest a month to HODLers this year., 2% monthly in 2019, 1% monthly in 2020.  Source  https://medium.com/pundix/airdrops-overview-27c7323150b1  

I believe this is a definite hold for 3-5 years.   Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 06:14:04 PM
i took a look at the project and it seems interesting, but if the final circulating supply will be  more than 60 billions then it will be hard to see a 50x, it  would be more than a 37 billion dollar market cap, more than ripple at the moment! if it's a valid project i think that it can reach the top 20 but with this huge circulating supply it will be hard to see even a 10x in my opinion. maybe in a very bullish market it can explode.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
Posted by: BuHoBeH

hahahha I laughed very well.  Grin Grin  is a nice and faster project that I've now studied. I think it'il be just like the picture.
Activity: 80
May 21, 2018, 05:39:46 PM
Maybe or maybe not!

At the rate crypto are being launched its hard to see one crypto make big margins
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
May 21, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
Pundi X:
Centralized.
Requires merchants to buy their special POS terminals.
Requires merchants to buy PXS/NPXS tokens for fees.
White paper does not mention what the fees are for merchants (which means that they are most likely as high or higher than Visa, Mastercard, etc fees).
Requires users/customers to pay crypto transaction fees as well.
Collects "credit rating data" on all users to use (sell?) as the Pundi X company wishes.

Merchants have no incentive to adopt this. It will likely cost them more than just accepting traditional credit card purchases. They will also need to have a regular POS terminal and a Pundi X POS terminal in their store. This system will only appeal to merchants who are crypto enthusiasts or who are willing to spend the extra money to attract crypto enthusiasts to their stores.

GRAFT:
Decentralized.
Open-source.
Integrates with existing POS terminals.
Merchants dont need to buy anything.
The merchant pays a minuscule fee in comparison to Visa and other options, and the fee is in the whitepaper for all to see.
Users/customers do not pay a transaction fee.
Private blockchain and no data collection.

Merchants have an incentive to use GRAFT. They will save a lot of money on fees and they will also attract users who prefer to use crypto. Merchants wont need to buy an extra terminal. Their existing terminal can still be used for regular credit/debit cards and crypto.

Adoption Potential:

Pundi X plans to have 100,000 of their POS terminals deployed in the next 3 years.

GRAFT software is already certified by Verifone for use in their terminals. Verifone has over 26 million terminals across 150 countries. When GRAFT POS capability is ready in the next month or two (via supernodes) then GRAFT will already be deployable in millions of terminals worldwide. Thats just the start. Ingenico terminals are up next for certification. Ingenico has 30 million terminals across 170 countries.

Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
Personally, I do not think that this token can grow so much.Total supply = 68 179 231 883 NPXS and for growth in the x50 need a very large capital
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 01:47:22 AM
Pundi X (NPXS) is performing very well last few weeks.

Is Pundi X (NPXS) will be the next next 50x?

what do you thinking?
being a valuable coin is a dream of teams from the ico, for pundiX being a coin at a price of 50x I think it still has to take a long process even though the potential of coin pundiX is very good. so hoping coins can grow high it's a good dream
Activity: 58
May 21, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
Pundi X (NPXS) is performing very well last few weeks.

Is Pundi X (NPXS) will be the next next 50x?

what do you thinking?
Pages:
Jump to: