Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Purchase Eroscoin (ERO) on HitBTC, Livecoin or Mercatox ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 3. (Read 7934 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Hi guys, sorry if this might sound like off topic. Just wanted to know if EROSCOIN will be minable
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.
any link to bounty spreadsheet. this is important to track activities as the blog is not updated
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Am I the only one who started to read the whitepaper and laughing out loud?
This is a joke isn't it?
Greetings! Excuse me, but what exactly do you mean?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
ย The medium article on bounty does not have the campaign activity spreadsheet. Kindly make it available for us to check our activity update
Activity: 17
Am I the only one who started to read the whitepaper and laughing out loud?
This is a joke isn't it?
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! I would like to know the bounty program has already ended? In social networks for a long time there are no new publications. The site says that the bonus program is closed. In the telegram chat, someone wrote that the ICO will end on 15.11. Where can I find out the information? Thank you.
Activity: 2
Hi! someone in the know on what exchange will go to auction this coin in the future?
Activity: 64
Hi! I've read White Paper, I like your idea. I hope the team will be able to implement this project with dignity.

I also think the idea of the project is interesting. With proper approach, everything will turn out.
Activity: 224
Hi! I've read White Paper, I like your idea. I hope the team will be able to implement this project with dignity.

You are absolutely right. I also got superficially acquainted with this project and I think that it is very promising.
I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Activity: 266
Hi! I like the idea of the project. I will support you in the Bounty campaign.

You're right. The idea is really good. I'll take a closer look at this project.
Activity: 64
Hi! I like the idea of the project. I will support you in the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 27
How to see the amount of tokens sold till now? In future, is mining possible?

Hello,

Eroscoin Token is based on Ethereum ERC2 Standard, Mining not possible
Pages:
Jump to: