Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Purchase Eroscoin (ERO) on HitBTC, Livecoin or Mercatox ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 4. (Read 7934 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
How to see the amount of tokens sold till now? In future, is mining possible?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
hello dev, can you piblish the bounty spreadsheets here or where I can find it. I do not want like other project. when their crowdsale has been ended they not give us the total tokens we collected. please we want transparency from small things
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
ะŸpะธะฒeั‚cั‚ะฒyัŽ ะฒcex! ะŸoะดcะบaะถะธั‚e, ะฟoะถaะปyะนcั‚a, ะณะดe ะผoะถะฝo ะฟocะผoั‚peั‚ัŒ ั‚aะฑะปะธั†y c oั‚ั‡eั‚oะผ o ะฟpoะดeะปaะฝะฝoะน paะฑoั‚e ะฟo ะฑayะฝั‚ะธ ะฟpoะณpaะผะผe. Cะฟacะธะฑo

Greetings to all! Tell me, please, where you can see the table with a report on the work done on the bounty program. Thank you
Activity: 672
cam you add the informations about how many tokens was sold in your ico website?
Activity: 672
a lot of global payment that already exists but I hope Eroscoin can be a leading and trusted and used very simply
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
Love to participate in your ico, but lots of information are left blank, this brings about doubt. You can do well to answer peoples questions about want you offer. Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I think that the project is engaged in fraud. They do not answer questions and ignore the participants. They have twisted friends in facebook and followers on Twitter. I do not trust this project. I think that these are ordinary scammers. Do not mess with this project.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

EROSCOIN Development Update - 11th Oct 2017:

- We have released EROSCOIN web wallet preview user interface on the site.
- We will be providing you more information on ETA of ERO web wallet.
- The mobile wallet is under development. We are improving our UI for better user experiences.
- Merchants panel preview is set to release in next week.
- Join our slack channel for regular development updates.

Thank you.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday โ™ฅ
Hello,
I checked the information about your bounty campaign. And I can not see any links to spreadsheets where we can check our status if we join. I think you should give us links to spreadsheets so everything works fairly.

Regards!
Activity: 13
Its Awesome project!
The next generation global payment solution

Best Regards,
vickystack
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
i joined the Facebook and Telegram Bounty ... looks great this project so im IN for this ICO tooย  Smiley , btw ... where can i find the spreadsheet link ..?
Activity: 7
Do you already have a bounty program? ย I will be more than happy to participate.

Just to clarify, how many Eroscoin?ย  Is it 1.2 billion or 120 millionย  ?

Thanks!

Hello just i checked eroscoin.org site and there is total supply is 240 million and 120 million for ICO...! I think its good for investor.
Thank you.
Activity: 420
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Hello dev how about bounty? Is there any? and when will be announced. because now this time pre sale already in start and there should be bounty to support ico. Thank you
Activity: 448
cryptotal
Do you already have a bounty program? ย I will be more than happy to participate.

Just to clarify, how many Eroscoin?ย  Is it 1.2 billion or 120 millionย  ?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: