Pages:
Author

Topic: Pure Dice | The ONE Bitcoin Dice Game | 500 Satoshi Faucet | 1% EXTRA! for 1 ONE - page 3. (Read 9226 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 500
again not only does not add win it subtracted balance. as soon as i learn how to insert a snapshot ill show you.
Activity: 751
it never added the win to my balance.      how do we add a screen shot
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
1% for 1 ONE on puredice.com
The ONE Bonus System is live!.

1% for 1 ONE on every wager

мoй ник sexy666 ! вчpa cдeлaлa дeпoзит нa 36000 вaн и нaбилa 60000!  зaxoтeлa вывeти дeньги c бaлaнca cпиcaли! aoни нe пpишли и пoвиcли! caйт кидaeт! yжe нaпиcaлa  нa  xocтинг к ним и aдминиcтpaтopy  биткoйн фopyмa oбecщaли иx зaблoкиpoвaть!  ypoды! нapoд нe дeлaйтe дeп кpyпнyю cyммy нe вывecти!!
[/quote]

Hi,

Sorry mate, I shall look into the 2 pending withdrawals, We're still under development as new features are implemented along the way.
Activity: 378

this is still by design: every user can try to claim every 5 minutes. if user a claims then no one will be able to claim for 5 minutes that's why it's called 'claim'.(edit: I get the confusion, I'll call it 'try to claim') the faucet drips and whoever catches the drop can have it.

it should be really hard for trying to claim when there will be a lot of people in the game, almost a lottery if everyone is trying to claim
What is the maximum win/maximum bet on dice (puredice)?

Do I need to add/confirm my email address before withdrawal?

What is puredice support email?

Thank you

hi,

max bet is decided by the system

no email needed at all to play and withdraw

support is here on the thread

Can you please be specific? What is the max bet/max profit in dice in puredice?

sure,

as you've mentioned yourself earlier it's currently around 0.01, but it can vary as it is based on the current bankroll like bitinity said. Max profit can be calculated with the site as there will be a max multiplier too depending on the bet size again. for 0.01 this would currently be ~7 times. the lower the bet amount, the higher the multiplier will be. I know this is all not too much for now. There will be more soon.

furthermore:

I've increased rolling speed.
faucet will now be more like Rikus asked.
still working on the bonus system with bonuses on yahtzee-like sequences

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Thank you

hi,

Can you please be specific? What is the max bet/max profit in dice in puredice?
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
any chance you guys can make the automatic rolls faster? its a bit slow compared to what i am used to, also, i was betting a few minutes ago with the bot and the bot froze with a few hundred bets to go
An on site chat would be cool too
also, some type of progressive jackpot would be cool too, like anyone who rolls 77.77 gets 100 times their bet
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Thank you

hi,

What do you mean by max bet (or max win) is decided by the system? Usually there is a fixed amount such as 1 BTC or 2 BTC. Some site could be as high as 40 BTC. We should know the max bet/max win before playing.

Somebody said that the max bet is very low, only 0.01 btc, is it true?

Maybe the max bet is always depending on the current bakroll of the site, so the system calculate the max win based on the bankroll when a player make a bet.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
i like the name of this site  "pure" dice Wink
Also like the graphics and design of the site
but sometimes its heavy to loaded when i use mobile device Sad

Thank you

hi,

What do you mean by max bet (or max win) is decided by the system? Usually there is a fixed amount such as 1 BTC or 2 BTC. Some site could be as high as 40 BTC. We should know the max bet/max win before playing.

Somebody said that the max bet is very low, only 0.01 btc, is it true?
Activity: 644
Your site has a nice look. I will join it whenever I feel to play dice for entertainment anytime. I will inquire that you do provide welcome bonus for the members or not? It will be nice if you add some bonus for the members in the start to check the system over there.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Worst dice site I have ever seen. click free bitcoin no captcha image.poor design.

Not that worst if you compare with untitled dice script moneypot apps and or dice sites with coindice script. This one looks better than those I have said, so you cant say it is the worst because there are many other dice sites are worst than this one.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Worst dice site I have ever seen. click free bitcoin no captcha image.poor design.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
hi,

250 satoshi cannot be sent by the bitcoin client. so you need to multiply it to 0.0001 btc to be able to get it withdrawn. there are no fees. It can be done and it is done quite a few times.

Yeah but what are you trying to do, just withdraw the free bonus of only 250 sats. I am sure the mining fees alone will be much higher than that.

Thank you

hi,

hi,

250 satoshi cannot be sent by the bitcoin client. so you need to multiply it to 0.0001 btc to be able to get it withdrawn. there are no fees. It can be done and it is done quite a few times.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi 1coin.eu,

Yes I understand that, what I'm saying is that if any other user claims Free Coins, then I cannot claim. You can test it yourself with a friend:

Follow this steps with another person:

User A:
1) Claim free coins, wait 5 minutes...
2) Bet until your balance is 0.0000
3) Now try to claim free coins, see that it allows you to do so..
4) Resolve the captcha, claim the free coins

User B:
1) Claim free coins, wait 5 minutes...
2) Bet until your balance is 0.0000
3) Now try to claim free coins, see that it allows you to do so..
4) DO NOT resolve the captcha, just close the claim screen
5) Check for claiming free coins, see that you are now on a 5 minutes cooldown.

It seems that if any user claims free coins, it sets all other users on cooldown (this only happens if both users claimed free coins once before)

Is it plausible to use a faucet or is it impossible to reach payout ?

Many places it is as useless and you must win on so high then pay a high withdraw fee.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: