Pages:
Author

Topic: Pure Dice | The ONE Bitcoin Dice Game | 500 Satoshi Faucet | 1% EXTRA! for 1 ONE - page 7. (Read 9226 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
1% for 1 ONE on puredice.com
thx for the input,

I'll fix the issues mentioned.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
the faucet is only one time for day ? Don't have countdown and later 1 request i read every time "you've reached your maximum number of free bitcoin"

Edit
joksim299 you have write 1 secondi first to me  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I tried to claim faucet for the second time after hour, but there is no countdown or anything just a message:
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

I do not know this image  Sad

Same for me, more image are invisible and is impossible identify. why use this captcha service? is very bad
legendary
Activity: 1330
Site runs very slowly. So much so that it is nearly impossible to play. What language did you write this in? The site feels like something from the late 90's.
It is the coindice script modified, php+jquery
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
Site runs very slowly. So much so that it is nearly impossible to play. What language did you write this in? The site feels like something from the late 90's.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Site doesn't even allows me to bet using the faucet and you expect me to send money there?

edit: It took like 1 minute in rolling to load a bet, how much it takes to withdraw? Why max bet is only 0.01? That is the lowest I've seen for any dice site.
Activity: 252
1% for 1 ONE on puredice.com
Hi Guys,

Yes it started out as a bad script with lots of security leaks, Now there are none. Off course there are lots of new features and a complete new secure backend.

Soon you can win ONE Bonus Points during normal game play. These can then be used to increase your wager again.

follow us on twitter @puredicecom (https://twitter.com/puredicecom/)

Have fun!

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Poor and old script ... Just the owner changed templates and color .........
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How to login with username and password after clear cookies and cache i am unable to access my account, it need to get fixed that option to login with username and password.
Activity: 714
Site look cool with easy and automated account creation and easy to set alias and password.
Activity: 658
terms of service is not working for me for some reason as it shows only a loading screen besides that the design seems to be pretty cool i will try it out later
Activity: 602
I am sorry but I do not think thar your site is the number 1 dice site in the Crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

I do not know this image  Sad

Could be a Cow. Next time do this, download the image and if you can't download directly, just go to page info and there you'll find all the images in Media tab and then upload the same to google image search and it will show you similar images which might give you an idea what the image is of. You can do all that for 0.000025, can you not? Roll Eyes

Ow by the time you do that the captcha might get expired and you might have to start again but it's all worth the effort. Cheesy

You should just be able to drag the image through to Google, and it'll automatically search for similar images.
Activity: 244
This is one of the worst sites ive ever seen. Good job with the shitty coindice script, you will be rich!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

I do not know this image  Sad

Could be a Cow. Next time do this, download the image and if you can't download directly, just go to page info and there you'll find all the images in Media tab and then upload the same to google image search and it will show you similar images which might give you an idea what the image is of. You can do all that for 0.000025, can you not? Roll Eyes

Ow by the time you do that the captcha might get expired and you might have to start again but it's all worth the effort. Cheesy
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Looks like a cool site but why is it better than just-dice Huh
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
with a.01 max win i dont think youre gonna attract any bettors, just faucet claimers

May be after a few rolls for faucet claimers they will raise their max win. I saw their high roller can win 0.1 already but the site I dont really like it anyway. May be need some changes to the site so it will attract more people there
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
with a.01 max win i dont think youre gonna attract any bettors, just faucet claimers
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
what is this 5 ONE Faucet? is it get 5times of faucet?

"ONE" is the name of an altcoin (just like "doge" or "clam").
So it means you can claim 5 units of that coin (just like you can claim 10 doge from a dogecoin faucet).

And there are links to the altcoin announcement thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annone1coinupdatev1221cpr3s-algofaucet-puredicecom-820302) and to the altcoin official site (https://1coin.eu) in the OP.
Pages:
Jump to: