Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 104. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Fuck i was wrong and now my btc deposit needs so long....FUCK FUCK FUCK we will hit again 2k
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
wow it recovers really fast get in so long you can... it will boom to the moon

gtfo loser, you do not deserve to even be in this forum
Activity: 308
wow it recovers really fast get in so long you can... it will boom to the moon
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Looks like last dump was caused by a big wallet.
He went down from 3 mill to 1 mill.
We shouldnt see any more dumps now Smiley

Up up to the moon now! Feb 15 incoming!
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
a whale buys cheap vidz constantly
Activity: 535
Love me tender
there is only p&d game to kickoff weak hands and collecting more. so be calm.. there will be no permanent dump. In one second it will grow soo fast. so don't be fool and sell now or never, guys.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

VIDZ dev replied!!!

yes,

I just came in my pants.

blew a massive load too

Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

VIDZ dev replied!!!
Activity: 518
I have wish to more comedy please added and harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 506

How many BTC did you give to Asphyxia.

These questions are important to be answered

Ask him, will he tell the truth also gtfo, you dont support VIDZ you just FUD

How many BTC did you give to Asphyxia.

These questions are important to be answered
Activity: 12
weilichesbin could you please just stfu.

You are brainwashed Kid following the Mass. Just go back 10-15 Pages where this kid preached about VIDZ will skyrocket again and that all of the dumpers will regret their doings and now he is one himself speaking in here like a primitive caveman.

Even that he goes crazy because the Dev didnt respond for a STRAIGHT DAY what a mess of a Human you are.

Please do all of us a Favor and fuck off we all dont care if you dumped or not nor do we want to hear your selfish Opinion about this

Sorry for insultive Language but this guy is just pathetic
Activity: 546

Welcome...

hello purevidz,

the community might be interesting in helping out something if you would like us to do it

there are lots of talented people in here

http://purevidz.net/

WEBSITE UPDATED, SUICIDE SQUAD IS HERE!!!
Activity: 226

Welcome...

Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Hey Guys

Don't waste time on the baseless FUD guys. Come to the slack chat for real conversation and discussion : https://purevidznet.herokuapp.com/

We are talking about setting up IFPS nodes and the integration of the proposed API system (escrow only released after proof of API shown to Bitcointalk Staff member who was managing escrow)

Things are looking up, over 30 people joined the slack in the last few hours

Is the PureVidz dev in the slack with you?

Is he the one teaching you how to set up those nodes?

LOL: You idiots are going to have to resort to asking the dev who left for help

You have no dev!!!

Now don't you look a fool .
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey Guys

Don't waste time on the baseless FUD guys. Come to the slack chat for real conversation and discussion : https://purevidznet.herokuapp.com/

We are talking about setting up IFPS nodes and the integration of the proposed API system (escrow only released after proof of API shown to Bitcointalk Staff member who was managing escrow)

Is the PureVidz dev in the slack with you?

Is he the one teaching you how to set up those nodes?

LOL: You idiots are going to have to resort to asking the dev who left for help

You have no dev!!!
Hey Guys

lol so many desperate FUDsters want cheap VIDZ  Grin Grin Grin

Its so easy to notice these losers coming in and bashing the coin  Roll Eyes

Haha Try Harder noobs  Cheesy

VIDZ is going to 1 fucking satoshi.

YOu can stick your VIDZ up your ass.

No one wants these shitcoins now.

So why are you doung shit here... if you believe that..... go you fucking bitch .... and take your ass to other place.... you greedy troller cheaper .... matherchod

what happened you curry loving prick?

the lack of sanitation in India giving you the runs?

Kiss
Jump to: