Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 102. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Ok escrow guys did not sell their vidz. But in that case who dropped dozens of millions coins?  Scared investors? This large dump was been planned and executed

I think that was only a panic reaction and than one after the others dumped.
maybe it was stupid but now we are back up... some weeks and we will be laughing about that what happened and
crying that we dont bought more during the cheap prices

Tell your bullshit but the train is leaving, just look people are buying and buying again...dont be dumb and jump on the train

So why still you here? I thought that you said many times that had last post and you going away, btw you said not long ago that will be 1 satoshi

i am here because i am here
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend

Tell your bullshit but the train is leaving, just look people are buying and buying again...dont be dumb and jump on the train

So why still you here? I thought that you said many times that had last post and you going away, btw you said not long ago to sell and now you saing to buy, nice FUD and price manipulation
this post is full of paid shillz. Dev's do ico and break apart right after they get all the escrow BTC released. One dev stays (the one who can't program) and one dev leaves. (the one that actually knows a little about things). Dev that left says join me on my new ico journey to riches. and vidz holders say OK burn my shitcoin and give me a little extra in your ico WINK.  now that these 2 have jacked you all of your btc they no longer post here. they talk on slack. just like every other shit failed ico on here. you have given these 2 big heads thinking there someone special.

Paid shillz can actually string together coherent words in english...
I'm pretty sure that the missing link between humans and apes can be found in this thread.

yea man it's hilarious that Dabs playing an asshole here in the thread.

The guy is getting paid by the devs to say nice things here and keep shilling it saying he will sell @ 100k.

Guys, wake up. Check the OP. Dabs made over 1,000,000 VIDZ to be a fucking escrow!!! No one get paids that amount for being an escrow.
At 1k this guy have made over 10 btc for being an escrow.

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Ok escrow guys did not sell their vidz. But in that case who dropped dozens of millions coins?  Scared investors? This large dump was been planned and executed
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Thanks for the reply Dabs... let us start to go to the moon...

U told u have 300K for signature campaign?
When this campaign will start?
 Is their also a twitter campaign?

Here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771609.0;all

mexxer-2 is the campaign manager. I am just holding the VIDZ.
Thanks for the reply Dabs... let us start to go to the moon...

U told u have 300K for signature campaign?
When this campaign will start?
 Is their also a twitter campaign?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
333,333 VIDZ sent to Dabs usage in the signature campaign
250,000 VIDZ paid to Dabs - 25% of total escrow reward
200,000 VIDZ paid to Dabs - 20% of total escrow reward
300,000 VIDZ paid to Dabs - 30% of total escrow reward
30,000 VIDZ fee to Dabs

Here, this guy made over 1 MIL VIDZ for being an escrow. He is close to the dev and shit.
Don't you think he knew about the other guy leaving before everyone else? wake up

I don't know what you are talking about. I do not know of recent events. I am not close to either dev. I, together with SebastianJu, are third party escrows. We do not speculate. I just tend to hold altcoins until they jump to the moon, or they turn into dust. This is all transparent.

This, I do know:

Code:
VkznEZ3L8tk3rqA7Y4VUchuAQESUX7bmtd
This is the address that contains my 1 million VIDZ. Dabs
H/i1T59cokkXw5eUj9dAqJiFwhxW8bWTIfEnn14aKsSywCxOX46XbuODm+xJW9C4WpagAN4KPP0Ugb+D54TnhQ0=

My vidz are intact. Was not sold at 2k, and I did not buy at 400 or whatever floor. I did not move my VIDZ.

The 300k VIDZ are in escrow to be paid in signature campaign, they are all there. In this address

Code:
VhM7EtcG8C1azABxjTP8XvDwVTyQv6HJsa
This is the signature escrow address. Dabs
H5zFeSQ9PRwFcNFI9bZmyCJK+NXNfB0Ia7dYKyaGBPUtwaovM+GZ610fwM4yt+hgoNv+4zJ3sCU8RImlz6+RhA4=

We're bag holders just like the rest.

Also, from what I can tell, SebastianJu, the other escrow, has not sold a single VIDZ either. His 1M is intact as well.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Nice recovering...will we hit 1k untill the weekend?

http://imgur.com/4IkNGIk

Yea sure nice revovering

Based on your account history you will likely go silent after 2 more posts for 1.5 years of hibernation.  

I guess you only pull this shill account out every now and then.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Nice recovering...will we hit 1k untill the weekend?
333,333 VIDZ sent to Dabs usage in the signature campaign
250,000 VIDZ paid to Dabs - 25% of total escrow reward
200,000 VIDZ paid to Dabs - 20% of total escrow reward
300,000 VIDZ paid to Dabs - 30% of total escrow reward
30,000 VIDZ fee to Dabs

Here, this guy made over 1 MIL VIDZ for being an escrow. He is close to the dev and shit.
Don't you think he knew about the other guy leaving before everyone else? wake up
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This shit is really funny, people are buying cause the dev made another irrelevant post and add a few more movies, nothing new

by the way thanks, I bought 420 and sold 580

First off, you were crying last few days about how the DEV has vanished and that no one is adding movies to the sites because the dev who left did all the work.

The dev gave a timeline of the 15th and he remains active. Why is he still here if this is a scam? Why did Legendary/Staff Bitcointalk members release an escrow for something they were supposed to see technical proof for? Smiley

FIRST OFF WHOEVER IS SERIOUS ABOUT VIDZ JOIN THE SLACK. This is where we have development related discussions as well as market speculation

We have people from all over the world on the channel and nearly 150 members right now. Over 30 new people joined today!!

https://purevidznet.herokuapp.com/

#2 DEV JUST RELEASED AN UPDATE - A few hours ago dev posted : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17779941

#3 OVER 20 NEW MOVIES INDEXED - The dev indexed over 20 new movies including top hits like the dark knight and suicide squad!!!

Who the hell was saying asphyxia is the only dev

Would the escrow be released by the Bitcointalk Staff Members if the technical goals were not met? Bitcointalk Staff Members HAD to have verified Public API Function Release V 1

THE GAME HAS CHANGED
this post is full of paid shillz. Dev's do ico and break apart right after they get all the escrow BTC released. One dev stays (the one who can't program) and one dev leaves. (the one that actually knows a little about things). Dev that left says join me on my new ico journey to riches. and vidz holders say OK burn my shitcoin and give me a little extra in your ico WINK.  now that these 2 have jacked you all of your btc they no longer post here. they talk on slack. just like every other shit failed ico on here. you have given these 2 big heads thinking there someone special.

I'm pretty sure that the missing link between humans and apes can be found in this thread.

yea man it's hilarious that Dabs playing an asshole here in the thread.

The guy is getting paid by the devs to say nice things here and keep shilling it saying he will sell @ 100k.

Guys, wake up. Check the OP. Dabs made over 1,000,000 VIDZ to be a fucking escrow!!! No one get paids that amount for being an escrow.
At 1k this guy have made over 10 btc for being an escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Yo don't fortget they did the unfinished website front-end release right when the price was 2k, few hours before they posted the bad news!

hahaha

People are so idiota here, they simple sold into your guys hype and crashed the price later

Yes and Yes.

i hope ppl are waking the fuck up by now to this garbage!
this post is full of paid shillz. Dev's do ico and break apart right after they get all the escrow BTC released. One dev stays (the one who can't program) and one dev leaves. (the one that actually knows a little about things). Dev that left says join me on my new ico journey to riches. and vidz holders say OK burn my shitcoin and give me a little extra in your ico WINK.  now that these 2 have jacked you all of your btc they no longer post here. they talk on slack. just like every other shit failed ico on here. you have given these 2 big heads thinking there someone special.

Yo don't fortget they did the unfinished website front-end release right when the price was 2k, few hours before they posted the bad news!
Such a dirty move on people actually believing in your work

hahaha

People are so idiota here, they simple sold into your guys hype and crashed the price later
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
second developer betrayer he went away when a pump was and brought losses many I do not trust him I remain with vidz I sat down for 350 and did not sell for 2000 I wait a large pump in a district 10000 not less than a whale buys and I buy a project will be successful and the second developer does not need us them on every corner full he is a girl that brought the whims to the investors losses
Activity: 139
Polar bears are left handed
This says a lot...

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jump to: