Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 136. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lol nice Dump...

Everyone will eaten his ass who dumped so cheap... Project is still alive and also total supply will gets smaller now so Price will raise and raise... Also Adding c-cex tomorrow will hit high Prices. Maybe Polo? And u sell now? Just to make a quick bug?

Really stupid guys... Better buy back still u can do it cheap.

The good think is, with every Dump we shake out more and more weak hands... Let us hit the Sky
Activity: 173
"asphyxia - Today at 4:43 AM
@Dynamic I'm not collecting any VIDZ. I don't want users to have to trust giving their VIDZ to me and then for me to burn them. The system will involve the user themselves burning their VIDZ."

So VIDZ will be burn on the fork, this mean we will have less suply, so price will go up Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Looking like a bloody Monday for most alts, everything eventually rebounds and breaks higher though.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
There isn't any reason to panic. Development will slow down with asphyxia leaving but we'll still keep going forward. I may look to bring on contractors in the future to compensate.

It's actually believable.

You guys had a 100% free pass for 2 more weeks... why tank the alt for no reason?

That's correct they could have made a ton of BTC if the dev would have dumped the load without making that announcement here.

just who do you think has been dumping all the way up to 2400 and down?

That would be everyone that bought in from 200-400sats Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
There isn't any reason to panic. Development will slow down with asphyxia leaving but we'll still keep going forward. I may look to bring on contractors in the future to compensate.

You guys had a 100% free pass for 2 more weeks... why tank the alt for no reason?

That's correct they could have made a ton of BTC if the dev would have dumped the load without making that announcement here.

That can be answered here: here = https://discord.gg/PtXzUVr

@Pure_Vidz you need to be in the chat it looks like asphyxia is using this site to promote his project over yours.
Activity: 154

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
nosce te ipsum

Well the fact that they didn't dump on us before announcement gives me confidence that they may in fact continue the project as they say they would.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
This will probably cause political drama but as far as I'm concerned for a typical user nothing has changed and as far as a holder of VIDZ is concerned, you either support asphyxia's vision of Pure Vidz or mine.

Regardless of how this plays out, I wish him good luck with his project. I will continue to develop Pure Vidz in my vision, and he will go his own way.

-quoted from Pure_Vidz

If they are gonna pull the plug and go on the lam... why say anything at all?
These two are children Thats why, kids these days jeeze. no grown man would act like this and let their egos get in the way of cold hard cash.

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
So there will be 2 vidz projects?
Activity: 80
Activity: 173

LOL I just bought so much VIDZ
legendary
Activity: 1588

I hold my vidz tightly....

I agree considering that the total supply will be cut in half at the least!
Activity: 226
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1588
This will probably cause political drama but as far as I'm concerned for a typical user nothing has changed and as far as a holder of VIDZ is concerned, you either support asphyxia's vision of Pure Vidz or mine.

Regardless of how this plays out, I wish him good luck with his project. I will continue to develop Pure Vidz in my vision, and he will go his own way.

-quoted from Pure_Vidz

If they are gonna pull the plug and go on the lam... why say anything at all?

-quoted from Pure_Vidz
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Did the two of you somehow miss the post by Pure_Vidz immediately AFTER that one, quoting and validating what was said???
Activity: 81
nosce te ipsum
Can someone confirm this? People dumping based on an announcement from a brand new account. This could be fake FUD to shake people out. 900 seems to be holding.
Jump to: