Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 132. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Thanks for the cheap coins newbies and all panic sellers  Grin Grin Grin

Will hold till 50000 sats when this thing gets listed on poloneix  Wink

Oh and btw, get ready to buy my bags at that price, panic sellers  Roll Eyes

O sir you lie to noobs again, dream 50k sat? No, this won't be even at 5k sat. IMO you dumped hard above 2k sat, right? You are famous for price troll.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I also dont think it is an EXIT Scam... Exit Scam is for example ROUND ...just look the ROUND Thread...

Here is a Situation that 2 DEVS wanted to go their way... The DEV´s told it us and after that a Sell Panic happened.

So it shows us that DEV´´s dont Dumped into the market. Also the Purevidz Dev told that development will continue so i think
no one can speak about an exit scam.

And believe my words...
Buy when their is a lot of Blood on the street... Cool
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
There are 2 choices, keep the coin or sell the coin.
With devs saying nothing about VIDZ development funds and remainings of colected BTCs I choose to sell and not support none of the projects.
The reason is you can't change your mind after few weeks, or if you do than from the start you weren't serious with the project.
From my point of view, trust is lost, momentum is lost and from project managment point of view VIDZ now looks like a joke.
Good luck to all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Thanks for the cheap coins newbies and all panic sellers  Grin Grin Grin

Will hold till 50000 sats when this thing gets listed on poloneix  Wink

Oh and btw, get ready to buy my bags at that price, panic sellers  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
Don't you guys see what happened? lol

Pure_VIdz said the new website design would come out only mid-end february.

Yesterday since we were pumping he released an far from being done website front-end that has nothing special lol

People hyped and bought more. Few hours later he come with this news...

Such a dirty move, I don't see anyone putting money here until they deliver actual stuff. So far we have seen nothing just a website hosting torrents

I dunno ma. I thought about this scenario, but considering that the devs are still actively involved in the forum discussion I have no reason to believe that they are planning to abandon the project...
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
It seems somethionk strange in the Market... Someone is buying like Crazy a lot of Purevidz...

I look the hole day today the Market and everytime I see buy orders with exactly 100.000 vidz... now over 10 times...

I think some bige one is acumulating ? Mayeb some Insider from a Exchange?

Yesterday since we were pumping he released an far from being done website front-end that has nothing special lol

Such a dirty move, I don't see anyone putting money here until they deliver actual stuff. So far we have seen nothing just a website hosting torrents

People dont buy more because of the Update... People buy because tomorrow we are on C-CEX  VIDZWHALE posted before the Hype that he will do everythink to get it oon this exchange and he do...
He will spend so much BTC that we will be tomorrow at the end of the Voting Number 1

there's 36 wallets that have over 1 million VIDZ...... guess they will do anything to try and protect their investment.

that said, it is extremely disingenuous of the Devs to have dropped these "news" when they did.....

glad that I sold gradually on the way up and I am not left a bag holder.

Crypto is so fickle.

Kiss
Activity: 154
It seems somethionk strange in the Market... Someone is buying like Crazy a lot of Purevidz...

I look the hole day today the Market and everytime I see buy orders with exactly 100.000 vidz... now over 10 times...

People dont buy more because of the Update... People buy because tomorrow we are on C-CEX  VIDZWHALE posted before the Hype that he will do everythink to get it oon this exchange and he do...
He will spend so much BTC that we will be tomorrow at the end of the Voting Number 1

i said that but im out until the smoke clears

Activity: 390
Activity: 273
i follow VIDZ because i did some work with web torrents in past and the technical side of this coin is interesting to me (i did not take part in ICO but i got some VIDZ from markets), about the next future of Pure Vidz i have the following questions:

- is the client going to be released the 15 feb even after the split?
- how many devs are behind the project? are needed more devs to release the client?
- is code opensource? what's the stack used?

i noticed the current devs are not behind profit, this is a good sign. hopefully this project will continue stronger than before
Activity: 173

Activity: 238
Me is Cute
and once more ego gets in the way of things.....

now we have purevidz classic.....

Roll Eyes
Everytime the same... If Price raises everyone do Panic and if Price falls we read only FUD here...

Every Holder must ask himself if he believes in the Project.
I for example I do... vidzwhale told about Stratis... what do u think how many people sold and cried later? Just look the 1 month chart
from VIDZ, we are still very bullsih... Also the buy side is for now very high and the Sell side very weak.

All the FUD here is only because people trying to buy cheaper and cheaper...

Tomorrow we are on c-cex which means we get new Volume from people who dont like Yobit... So dont be stupid and sell now...

Also for those wo bought for example @ 2k yesterday... dont sell... so long you hold your VIDZ your lost no money
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Guys remember the first Stratis dump. 5k - 3k. Then it flew up to 16k. Unfortunately, many investors are worried and went out. The project continues and the site is operational. Only 1.2marketcap. Time will tell
Dxt
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have a question. How many get a person who posted the movie and download it or looked at 1000 users? If it is too small amount, the centralized torrents much better.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Coins101 see you in a month.  Fuck the vtr project. Vidz is the future

Sure, I'll still be around in a month watching this project. Why not? It's great popcorn entertainment. Better entertainment than the stuff being streamed.

You'll probably still be here too. That's the whole point of bag hodlers.

What you won't see are the ones that pumped n' dumped. They will take a break - probably on a beautiful beach with some hookers and blow - and then in a few months they'll be back with another project to pump.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Coins101 see you in a month.  Fuck the vtr project. Vidz is the future
legendary
Activity: 1456
This was a brilliantly executed exit pump.

For those that believed this was a real project and have lost money, I am truly sorry for your losses. Get over to vTorrent and get in while it's still cheap. You'll probably recover most of your losses.

For those traders that knew this was a mega pump, but still lost out, you know the risks. Tough luck, but you know there is always someone (the hand behind the thrown) manipulating the project, the price and the exit.

For those involved in organising the pump: this will go down in history as a blueprint on how to do it. I never had a single penny in it, but you skirted the very edges of pump territory by pushing an illegal website. Fuck me you've got big balls of steel.

What was the profit: 20%-40% of $2.5m?
wheres purevidz at?HuhHuh??

he should be engaging people here with his project...
Jump to: