Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 198. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
My statistic is coin is 5x up in ico price so now i have 0.05 btc small ye.

small is good, what my girlfriend tells me every night. Cheesy
I dont tell i have small dick and i dont have girlfriend.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.

small is good, what my girlfriend tells me every night. Cheesy
Activity: 812
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thanks to coinexchange.io for adding us Smiley

lets suppose the unfortunate case scenario that the domain is seized and we need to move to a new one like many video streaming services do, say we move to purevidz.world our portal purevidz.stream will be updated to route you to the new site.

The problem with using IPFS for what you mentioned is it's not quite at that point where it can be used for something like that because of server-side computation. However, it's not entirely impossible.

An example of how something crude but "useful" could be achieved by doing this is setting up a secondary Twitter, we'll call it @PureVidz_IPFS for sake of argument. Regularly, a bot will automatically index the content into a single *.html page which will be a simple table of the movie data and the link to the IPFS hash or magnet link. This page is then synced to IPFS and then the hash for that page is tweeted. Therefore even if the site really went offline, so long as you have any of the previous index IPFS hashes, you should have access to basically a crude copy of our database.

This can of course be heavily improved, but what I described above is a quick and hacky way of doing what you asked. It will definitely be something we consider doing in the future as we grow.

If you have the really unfortunate event that your twitter and domains are continuously seized, why do we need the links to some central domains or pointers when we have a decentralized blockchain that is designed to prevent such point of attack? Are the links for IPFS hash's stored on the PoS VIDZ blockchain so any client can theoretically serve as the interface or "webpage" replacement once fully synced? Links, link status ratings, submit/list/accept bounties - how much of that is expected to be automated via blockchain? i.e. purely conceptually, if devs disappear, can it still work? I think it's great that it requires no third party software via the website, I would like to be aware that there is the last resort which just creates the website inside the vidz wallet requiring no dns. And the wallet itself could look for the latest working website host for easier access. It being open source would alleviate a lot of concerns already. Ability to use vidz tokens for community link voting, bounty mechanisms, maybe optional auto tipping a small amount for ipfs nodes used, etc... in the wallet would add tremendous incentive for running the nodes/staking which would in turn make the network stronger and keep it alive no matter what. How far off am I? What is current incentive for running node.

p.s. to the traders, stop spamming about price plz. If the above works as such, with no point of failure, this is a 100m usd cap level coin, 1000x current value, we're going to reach page billion with updates for every fraction of percent....

Domain seizing isn't an issue nor does any form of our plan require Twitter after all this isn't an issue for even centralized streaming website, TPB, etc. If Twitter were to ban us, that's unfortunate but doesn't affect any of our model. I've mentioned before, there are actually easier ways to go about doing what you've mentioned then directly needing to store the information on the blockchain while still retaining decentralization through IPFS and it's hard to say at this time what route we'll go but most likely answer is a hybrid solution (leveraging both IPFS and blockchain) as that's always been our approach; To get the best out of whatever said technology has to offer and this was part of the reason we did early integration for IPFS.

The ideal goal is to work towards something you described where the entire product can function without intervention but one step at a time. Looking at things from a practical point of view, a semi-centralized product isn't a bad thing in comparison to other projects where they say "thanks for your money, now give us 2 years to develop the product" and you're left biting your nails wondering if they're actually making any progress since you can't see but more importantly feel that progress.

In short, what you've described is possible but will take time.
someone just took a chunk off that 475 satoshis wall.... Grin

expect VIDZ to eventually settle at around 800-1000 satoshis.

Long term, it might very well reach several thousand satoshis.

800-1000 we hit today... longterm easily 5k-50k

No Not today. Today would be much too soon and im sure the market maker would never let that happen.

Easy.

We are already top 125 coin, and still moving up!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The current Price raise seems to be a accumulation of a big whale.
I think some Insider is buying cheap.

Last time i really saw this was on Pascal. Just look the buying behaviour and compare the Pascal Chart 2 weeks ago?

Whats fucking going on? Today we hit the 1000

People are fomo buying every coin not on polo and is fairly new thinking one of them is going to be added on polo and follow Pascal's path.

Polo might just add one of the bigger coins out there next like waves, ICN, byteball, golem...etc or a coin that no one ever heard of lol.

What Polo do is not interesting for me. I dont trade anymore on this scam site.
I just investing in Coins with real future and not pump and dump shit.

PUREVIDZ have in my eyes a Future. First of all it was no 5000BTC Raising Shitcoin ICO. Than Development is greater than on Bigger ICOS
Dev Team is perfect. And.... I have a use for my coins watching streams...
Just wait what will happen if our market cap will hit 1mil.
Than we are under the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap and than the buying begin ...
Activity: 952

Last time i really saw this was on Pascal. Just look the buying behaviour and compare the Pascal Chart 2 weeks ago?

People are fomo buying every coin not on polo and is fairly new thinking one of them is going to be added on polo and follow Pascal's path.

Polo might just add one of the bigger coins out there next like waves, ICN, byteball, golem...etc or a coin that no one ever heard of lol.

800-1000 we hit today... longterm easily 5k-50k
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

Activity: 546

going up slowly but surely....

Grin

But dump still following u Cheesy

Long term bullish, might hit 10000 sats or atleast 5000 sats

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 570
lets suppose the unfortunate case scenario that the domain is seized and we need to move to a new one like many video streaming services do, say we move to purevidz.world our portal purevidz.stream will be updated to route you to the new site.

The problem with using IPFS for what you mentioned is it's not quite at that point where it can be used for something like that because of server-side computation. However, it's not entirely impossible.

An example of how something crude but "useful" could be achieved by doing this is setting up a secondary Twitter, we'll call it @PureVidz_IPFS for sake of argument. Regularly, a bot will automatically index the content into a single *.html page which will be a simple table of the movie data and the link to the IPFS hash or magnet link. This page is then synced to IPFS and then the hash for that page is tweeted. Therefore even if the site really went offline, so long as you have any of the previous index IPFS hashes, you should have access to basically a crude copy of our database.

This can of course be heavily improved, but what I described above is a quick and hacky way of doing what you asked. It will definitely be something we consider doing in the future as we grow.

If you have the really unfortunate event that your twitter and domains are continuously seized, why do we need the links to some central domains or pointers when we have a decentralized blockchain that is designed to prevent such point of attack? Are the links for IPFS hash's stored on the PoS VIDZ blockchain so any client can theoretically serve as the interface or "webpage" replacement once fully synced? Links, link status ratings, submit/list/accept bounties - how much of that is expected to be automated via blockchain? i.e. purely conceptually, if devs disappear, can it still work? I think it's great that it requires no third party software via the website, I would like to be aware that there is the last resort which just creates the website inside the vidz wallet requiring no dns. And the wallet itself could look for the latest working website host for easier access. It being open source would alleviate a lot of concerns already. Ability to use vidz tokens for community link voting, bounty mechanisms, maybe optional auto tipping a small amount for ipfs nodes used, etc... in the wallet would add tremendous incentive for running the nodes/staking which would in turn make the network stronger and keep it alive no matter what. How far off am I? What is current incentive for running node.

p.s. to the traders, stop spamming about price plz. If the above works as such, with no point of failure, this is a 100m usd cap level coin, 1000x current value, we're going to reach page billion with updates for every fraction of percent....
Can PureVidz be taken down if media people don't like it?
Taken down only price and of corse node.

You can never stop all Nodes... Just think about it how many people will run a Node all over the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Taken down only price and of corse node.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute

going up slowly but surely....

Grin
Hi,

i have bought some on Yobit but i dont trust the exchange. I wanted to transfer to my own wallet.
Have we an Android Wallet?

If not and i use the Windwos Wallet, how can i back up my Wallet? If my Pc crashes i wanted have the Wallet save on some Harddrives more which are not connected to the Web.

I think you just need to save the wallet.dat file and you should be safe.

That is really enough?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Yes and no. You should read the whitepaper.
Jump to: