Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 193. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
I think also it Hit next days 1k...Just wait to the new exchanges

1k+ will come only with Yobit, with Bittrex and Poloniex add will go 10x at least!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think also it Hit next days 1k...Just wait to the new exchanges
Activity: 329
Don't think to see again VIDZ under 400, next leg up will come soon...Over 1k easy next days!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
how vidz  store  video content  ? 
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I made a request to poloniex to add PureVIDZ. I encourage you to do it as well.
We're allowed to make one request per user, per coin.
The complete conversation u can see in slack

Purevidz DEV can you please contact him? He will add it but he has some questions before.
@ DEV Bittrex will add your coin this writes the DEV from Bittrex.
Only thing you have to do is do go to contact with him.

I made one screenshot for u as proof.

I think now the Price will mooning

I also thought yesterday to sell on the high but it is not possible to rebuy them.
If u you know sell for example 300.000 Purevidz you arent possible to get them cheaper all back because the sell side is strong and the big players dont sell.
Only little sells from weak players.

I think for now the price is to low to try to sell and buy cheaper back, this you can try if price is behind 2000 or 3000 and the sell side gets weaker.
Activity: 602
Am I ever going to be able to pick up vidz at sub 200 again Huh

I asked my sister, who asked her friends husband and his son said no.

Sorry chum.

Glad we got that sorted. And directly from your sisters friends husbands son.  We thank him for his expertise.

Yep. So you know its the truth!
Activity: 168

200 sats is probably out of the question, but 350 will be do-able in the next week or 2. Be patient and ignore the noise, and all will be well
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

Sorry chum.

Glad we got that sorted. And directly from your sisters friends husbands son.  We thank him for his expertise.

Sorry chum.
Activity: 210
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I bought some at 110 Satoshi.. and a few more at 310 Satoshi... Then that guy dumped to sub 260 Satoshi and I laughed at that, but wish I caught his coins. I think anything sub 500 is a steal.  I am sharing some vidz with my 13 yr old daughter. Teaching her how to hold her ground in an awesome project and not let a temporary dumper of coins freak you out. I showed her what happened and showed her that by not panic selling we still hold our same amount of vidz and price is recovering nicely. Go vidz!!

Better teach your daughter to always have orders in the orderbook ready to catch the falling knife.

That's a good idea. I just put in 0.5BTC just in case.
I bought some at 110 Satoshi.. and a few more at 310 Satoshi... Then that guy dumped to sub 260 Satoshi and I laughed at that, but wish I caught his coins. I think anything sub 500 is a steal.  I am sharing some vidz with my 13 yr old daughter. Teaching her how to hold her ground in an awesome project and not let a temporary dumper of coins freak you out. I showed her what happened and showed her that by not panic selling we still hold our same amount of vidz and price is recovering nicely. Go vidz!!

Better teach your daughter to always have orders in the orderbook ready to catch the falling knife.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
We're current in the process of setting up a signature campaign where mexxer-2 will be our manager and we'll be requesting Dabs as our escrow. Once this is ready we'll post another update.

Sure thing! Mr. Sig Campaign Manager, please double check participants so I'll just throw them the coins. Smiley
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Activity: 546
Great news guys.

We have strong and supporting community.

I m sure VIDZ will receive the attention it needs
Activity: 70
Hey everybody,

Soon we'll be performing an update which will add new features to PureVidz and prepare us for our upcoming changes once we're ready to integrate the UI Dynamic Index has been developing.

The functionality for favoriting which is a specialized version of playlists will be available in the new UI. The main reason for this is pragmatically speaking while the behind the scenes work is done there's no reason for us to waste time developing this on top of the current UI layout when we could be working on more important things. For example, our next major update will include the public api which enables people to write scripts that automate adding content to our index as well as the new UI. At this time with Dynamic Index's current progress we're anticipating the new UI and api update will be ready by some time in mid February. After this release we will be working on the introduction of VIDZ based features to facilitate the VIDZ ecosystem.

In the next 24 hours, the site will be updated to show some of the new information we've added such as showing the total views on videos, likes/dislikes (must be logged in) and within the next 48 hours we'll be adding a new IPFS gateway server to our collection to help improve the quality speed and maintenance of IPFS based content.

We're current in the process of setting up a signature campaign where mexxer-2 will be our manager and we'll be requesting Dabs as our escrow. Once this is ready we'll post another update. Please remember if you participated in the previous Twitter campaign fill out your information at http://purevidz.net/Dashboard/Twitter as the deadline is soon approaching.

Thanks and there should be no significant interruptions during our maintenance.

Mid Feb. Cant friggen wait.

Smiley
Activity: 98
Hey everybody,

Soon we'll be performing an update which will add new features to PureVidz and prepare us for our upcoming changes once we're ready to integrate the UI Dynamic Index has been developing.

The functionality for favoriting which is a specialized version of playlists will be available in the new UI. The main reason for this is pragmatically speaking while the behind the scenes work is done there's no reason for us to waste time developing this on top of the current UI layout when we could be working on more important things. For example, our next major update will include the public api which enables people to write scripts that automate adding content to our index as well as the new UI. At this time with Dynamic Index's current progress we're anticipating the new UI and api update will be ready by some time in mid February. After this release we will be working on the introduction of VIDZ based features to facilitate the VIDZ ecosystem.

In the next 24 hours, the site will be updated to show some of the new information we've added such as showing the total views on videos, likes/dislikes (must be logged in) and within the next 48 hours we'll be adding a new IPFS gateway server to our collection to help improve the quality speed and maintenance of IPFS based content.

We're current in the process of setting up a signature campaign where mexxer-2 will be our manager and we'll be requesting Dabs as our escrow. Once this is ready we'll post another update. Please remember if you participated in the previous Twitter campaign fill out your information at http://purevidz.net/Dashboard/Twitter as the deadline is soon approaching.

Thanks and there should be no significant interruptions during our maintenance.
Jump to: