Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 246. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The way I'm looking at this project, won't it be illegal in some countries to visit the site, I just want to know if I need to use VPN just to protect myself from any possible legal issue
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Has ICO already ended already?
I wanted to buy it. Smiley

Does Purevidz have the plan corresponding to the music?

This plan looks like Non-central type Napster can't stop. Cheesy
And it evolves to a video.

This is ultimate full version of Napster.

it would be coll to see music also being shared on purevidz. Wonder what the devs think about that.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Has ICO already ended already?
I wanted to buy it. Smiley

Does Purevidz have the plan corresponding to the music?

This plan looks like Non-central type Napster can't stop. Cheesy
And it evolves to a video.

This is ultimate full version of Napster.

The playlist business of discovery and recommendation is useful for monetization.  Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Awesome, congratulations for your successful funding, waiting for the roadmap delivered.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I never nvested and now im having non-buyers-remorse.  Embarrassed 
How much do you guys think it will cost me to buy 2-5 million vidz once it hits the market?

Truthfully. Expect to pay a lot. At least double ico price.

You guys are all joking. Watch it hit the exchange and dump hard. Anyway, I'll have my lowball orders set and hopefully I'll end up a vidz holder.

I didn't see any smileys in his reply, did you? hes saying the truth and you just dont want to hear it. open them ears, no one is willing to sell and those that are are looking for 30 and 50% respectively.
gud luck dude.
Activity: 27
How much do you guys think it will cost me to buy 2-5 million vidz once it hits the market?

You guys are all joking. Watch it hit the exchange and dump hard. Anyway, I'll have my lowball orders set and hopefully I'll end up a vidz holder.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Activity: 27
I never nvested and now im having non-buyers-remorse.  Embarrassed  
Activity: 283
Whats up with yobit. Still no addition Huh

We all waiting. I actually need to pick up a few more vidz because of how much it sold. I promised myself I'll hold 1m vidz and now I'm under, wanna sell me some using escrow. Willing to pay ico price+2%.

Offer is open to anyone.

+2%? Why waste anyones time?

I'l sell you 50+% and you probably won't find another serious offer

I think someone seriously offered 30% just a few posts up but he declined.
Activity: 58
when twitter campaign is paying, don't make us wait too long sir
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

We all waiting. I actually need to pick up a few more vidz because of how much it sold. I promised myself I'll hold 1m vidz and now I'm under, wanna sell me some using escrow. Willing to pay ico price+2%.

Offer is open to anyone.

+2%? Why waste anyones time?

I'l sell you 50+% and you probably won't find another serious offer
Activity: 98
Good day.
Tell me please, when the company will pay for Twitter?

Pay for twitter?
Activity: 447
World peace
Good day.
Tell me please, when the company will pay for Twitter?
Looks like you guys are ready to sell at 30% profit..? Something tells me in that case this is going to be dumped hard then when it hit the exchanges... Sad
Is that the reason everyone wants exchange asap? To sell? Remember, when everyone wants to sell, prices are not too good... Wink
It would actually be nice to get some development updates prior to listing on exchanges. Listing is secondary, progress is important.

I agree. Lets hear a dev update and forget about exchanges for now.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Looks like you guys are ready to sell at 30% profit..? Something tells me in that case this is going to be dumped hard then when it hit the exchanges... Sad
Is that the reason everyone wants exchange asap? To sell? Remember, when everyone wants to sell, prices are not too good... Wink
It would actually be nice to get some development updates prior to listing on exchanges. Listing is secondary, progress is important.
Activity: 98

The clock keeps ticking and tocking but yobit will do their own thing when they want to. That's why I don't really even like them a lot but they do see good volume so I cant complain about that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Offer is open to anyone.

Add a few zeros and we can talk.

And its foolish of you to think anyone will sell you around the ico price because it was a way undervalued ico and everyone knows it.

When it hits the exchanges it wont be long before its at a 400 btc market cap.

You do the math.

I realize I wont get it at 2% so I'll up my offer to 5% but I'm holding firm on that. I don't think you'll see 100's of % gains in the first few days but this is crypto so I suppose anything is possible but probably wont happen. Will you sell me some for 5% and I cover escrow costs.

Up it to 30 and I'll sell you 0.35 btc worth only because I could use a few extra bits lying around.

Nope!

You do realize the only time you might see these prices again is in the off chance that the coin dies, and then who the hell would want it then. I had the same thing happen recently when I could have bought shadow coin at a really cheap price. But I was like, nah, it'll never get any better in price. Now look at it Cry

Offer is open to anyone.

And its foolish of you to think anyone will sell you around the ico price because it was a way undervalued ico and everyone knows it.

You do the math.

I realize I wont get it at 2% so I'll up my offer to 5% but I'm holding firm on that. I don't think you'll see 100's of % gains in the first few days but this is crypto so I suppose anything is possible but probably wont happen. Will you sell me some for 5% and I cover escrow costs.

ur offers are really low and almost insulting even to me and im just watching you make them. Up that shit or never get filled.

#Reallife
Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Offer is open to anyone.

You do the math.

Up it to 30 and I'll sell you 0.35 btc worth only because I could use a few extra bits lying around.

Nope!
Activity: 602

Offer is open to anyone.

You do the math.

lol. sellout.

Call it what you want but an easy %30 is what I would call it.
Jump to: