Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 248. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
you know PureVidz is going to be fucking Yuge when you have trolls going full retard

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/will-owningtrading-purevidz-tokens-make-you-liable-to-mpaa-lawsuits-1749707

Grin

Thenoticer is just a but hurt baby. I have used sites similar for over 18 months and they have never got taken down and I have never been in trouble for using them. Obviously anything is possible but its highly unlikely that purevidz will become a target anytime soon.  You want to know who will be a target. Yobit, and they'll be a target of my anger if they dont add vidz soon enough. its been many days and the time has come to add it already.

What are they waiting for.

I want to know when the next updates will be ready for the site.  Maybe dev is working on a major update to then start advertising then uploading to yobit?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
you know PureVidz is going to be fucking Yuge when you have trolls going full retard

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/will-owningtrading-purevidz-tokens-make-you-liable-to-mpaa-lawsuits-1749707

Grin

Thenoticer is just a but hurt baby. I have used sites similar for over 18 months and they have never got taken down and I have never been in trouble for using them. Obviously anything is possible but its highly unlikely that purevidz will become a target anytime soon.  You want to know who will be a target. Yobit, and they'll be a target of my anger if they dont add vidz soon enough. its been many days and the time has come to add it already.

What are they waiting for.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Any news on when the bounty tokens will be distributed? there seems to be no news on this on the bounty page
Activity: 339
I don't know why you people don't want it on yobit asap?
No I don't work for them I just want to trade.

We all probably want to trade PureVidz as much as you but I hope I talk for everyone when I say we don't want to give Yobit more BTC than is needed. Everything is always a rush with ICO flippers  Cheesy
Activity: 252
I don't know why you people don't want it on yobit asap?
No I don't work for them I just want to trade.
What really is the rush to get on Yobit, why not ask them to pay the 5BTC to bittrex, that would make more sense than paying Yobit he will list soon enough anyway. You can trade already anyway, how much vidz do you want to buy or sell and how much?

I want like to buy 200k @ 88sat and I would like to sell 100k @ 150sat.
Any takers then please pm me and we can use escrow to make a deal.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Grin Grin Grin

If you going to spend 5 BTC, might as well go for Bittrex.

I think that's what they charge now.....
Activity: 339
Why is it taking so long to get on the exchange?
Seems that should have been a milestone!

They can't speed up listings can they? Yobit are slow asses an maybe it should and maybe it shouldn't have been a milestone, the fact is it wasn't and we should remain patient.

Well they raised 80+btc so yeah they could give them 5btc to list us same day and that will be speedy. Who agrees with the frog?

Yolobit are notorious at being very poor at customer service....

They will list once they come back from whatever crazy party they are at.....

I wouldn't expect anything else from yobit and why on earth would they have that as a milestone lol 5btc to add the coin to yobit now that isn't very bright is it,they will be lucky to add vidz.

5 btc   Shocked Shocked For yobit Huh
 Roll Eyes

Making a comment like that makes me think you work for yobit or something.

Ignore the stupid posts. Yobit is a cheap exchangebittrex might cost that much but never Yobit

yobit and 5btc haha I agree with him and you must work there. I would revolt if they even paid bittrex 5btc to add them. The project will be added to all exchanges when it picks up.
Activity: 86
Hello everyone,

As we had stated earlier we have already contacted Yobit and have begun the process for a listing on their exchange. Following this, we will be reaching out to other exchanges. Once we've been added on Yobit, we'll post back here but since Yobit tweets their coin additions you can also monitor their twitter @yobitexchange

The block explorer has been added to the OP which has raised some questions,
Top 10 investor have 75% of the coin..  I think we can go to 5-10k when the marketing starts

there's still about ~53.5 million coins left to be withdrawn which is just over half the amount sold. Coins have been broken into change addresses due to the many withdrawals that have occurred so many of the top addresses are unwithdrawn coins. The development fund contains 24.6 million coins currently. We've added a section in the opening post for transparency purposes so that people understand how the development fund is being used and what it's being spent on.

If you have any direct questions, feel free to PM myself and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Thankx for the update.

Can somebody pls tell me what was the ico price in usd
on pure vids?

it was 85 satoshis per Vidz

now do some fucking maths and work it out for yourself or go ask google.

Grin

I was calculating 100.000.000 coins by 85 bitcoins sold
But not sure if i was correct so
I double checked. Any applications for bittrex yet?
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Hello everyone,

As we had stated earlier we have already contacted Yobit and have begun the process for a listing on their exchange. Following this, we will be reaching out to other exchanges. Once we've been added on Yobit, we'll post back here but since Yobit tweets their coin additions you can also monitor their twitter @yobitexchange

Top 10 investor have 75% of the coin..  I think we can go to 5-10k when the marketing starts

there's still about ~53.5 million coins left to be withdrawn which is just over half the amount sold. Coins have been broken into change addresses due to the many withdrawals that have occurred so many of the top addresses are unwithdrawn coins. The development fund contains 24.6 million coins currently. We've added a section in the opening post for transparency purposes so that people understand how the development fund is being used and what it's being spent on.

If you have any direct questions, feel free to PM myself and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Thankx for the update.

on pure vids?

it was 85 satoshis per Vidz

now do some fucking maths and work it out for yourself or go ask google.

Grin
Activity: 86
Hello everyone,

Thanks.

Thankx for the update.

on pure vids?
Activity: 448
Hello everyone,

Thanks.

Thankx for the update.
Activity: 210
i think by friday vidz be trading at yobit. don't stress just smoke some sess and wait.

But what makes you think that? They said on Monday that they started the process and its only supposed to take 2-3 business days and that's come and gone by now.

Vidz only got the block explorer today so i assume it will take 2 days from today. but its just a guess maybe they add it in a few minutes. no one really knows but them

Just checked yobit and its still not there. I Hope your right man.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
i think by friday vidz be trading at yobit. don't stress just smoke some sess and wait.

But what makes you think that? They said on Monday that they started the process and its only supposed to take 2-3 business days and that's come and gone by now.

Vidz only got the block explorer today so i assume it will take 2 days from today. but its just a guess maybe they add it in a few minutes. no one really knows but them

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

They can't speed up listings can they? Yobit are slow asses an maybe it should and maybe it shouldn't have been a milestone, the fact is it wasn't and we should remain patient.

Well they raised 80+btc so yeah they could give them 5btc to list us same day and that will be speedy. Who agrees with the frog?

I wouldn't expect anything else from yobit and why on earth would they have that as a milestone lol 5btc to add the coin to yobit now that isn't very bright is it,they will be lucky to add vidz.

Roll Eyes

Ignore the stupid posts. Yobit is a cheap exchangebittrex might cost that much but never Yobit

I dont think hes a troll tho I think he was serious.
Activity: 98
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Ok that's enough. Who's going to add Austin powers to purevidz asap!!
Jump to: