Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 252. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
VIDZ should bump through the roof and have a flight into the deep space. I bought 600 million VIDZ yesterday and designated them to giving my private hedge fund a leg-up since it was close to collapse but later I smoked marijuana and sent all my token to a homeless dude from saudi arabia. Im now poor and gluten free, I cant afford a piece of cake with hashish, this makes me no different from u but at least u can afford to regurgitate millions of tokens in one go. Oh my.

you definitely overdosed on the hopium, Mr logic Troll  Grin
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
VIDZ should bump through the roof and have a flight into the deep space. I bought 600 million VIDZ yesterday and designated them to giving my private hedge fund a leg-up since it was close to collapse but later I smoked marijuana and sent all my token to a homeless dude from saudi arabia. Im now poor and gluten free, I cant afford a piece of cake with hashish, this makes me no different from u but at least u can afford to regurgitate millions of tokens in one go. Oh my.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
actually, I have a feeling that the majority of people who bought into this ICO know the earning potential that PureVidz could have.

I very much doubt that they will be happy just flipping for a measly x2 or x3 profit.

I personally think that this can go a minimum of x100 ROI especially if it's going on yoloshit, they like to pump on there......but then again, i might be high on hopium.... Grin
I'm not selling any utill the site has at least 10 thousand movies. Then I'll consider selling half of my stack.
actually, I have a feeling that the majority of people who bought into this ICO know the earning potential that PureVidz could have.

I very much doubt that they will be happy just flipping for a measly x2 or x3 profit.

I personally think that this can go a minimum of x100 ROI especially if it's going on yoloshit, they like to pump on there......but then again, i might be high on hopium.... Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
1000 Satoshis per Vidz is realistic in my opinion.

Maybe if we pump enough hopium around, it might go even higher when it starts trading on exchanges.

Grin

There will need to be shakes before rising to that, to many ICO flippers would have invested and will be leaving well before 1000. I think 2x or 3x is possible upon it arriving at the exchange. Saying that I need to set up a yobit account just incase that is first stop.
1000 Satoshis per Vidz is realistic in my opinion.

Maybe if we pump enough hopium around, it might go even higher when it starts trading on exchanges.

Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
i like to know when we get exchange to buy more coins?

I can sell you a small amount at 10,000 satoshis per VIDZ if you are really desperate to buy.

Grin

thats the spriit, i will pay 90 sats as that is what i have already paid. No desperado action neeeded. One day maybe vidz worth 10k bitcoin? 

No No No No No!!!

90 satoshis ain't worth this Pokemon's time.

Pikachu has a serious hookers and blow addiction.

Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

I can sell you a small amount at 10,000 satoshis per VIDZ if you are really desperate to buy.

Grin

thats the spriit, i will pay 90 sats as that is what i have already paid. No desperado action neeeded. One day maybe vidz worth 10k bitcoin? 
Me is Cute

Grin
Activity: 140
we need exchange now, we have buy your coin. don't make us wait too long
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have high hopes for purevidz.

that wallet is really fast.

as fast as Vcash, maybe even more...... Shocked

I don't think that this is the first project that these devs have undertaken.

they know what they are doing......

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Seems this is on the lightening network! ive never actually seen a coin coinfirm as fatst as this. digi is meant to be fast but isnt on this level. those who say this coins value is not going to double atleast early on isnt seeing what i am. im actually surprised it raised 85btc, probably should have raised much more than that but in the end it wasnt over sold so plenty of time for exchange fomo. hold on to your coins people this has good chance at mooning.

You're probably right it should have made more than 85 but that is what it raised and that is what is good for us, as long as it made 50 we're all good and that is what it done. I won't be touching my coins for a fair few months.

You could have a nice return to your coins if they're untouched.

Activity: 252
Seems this is on the lightening network! ive never actually seen a coin coinfirm as fatst as this. digi is meant to be fast but isnt on this level. those who say this coins value is not going to double atleast early on isnt seeing what i am. im actually surprised it raised 85btc, probably should have raised much more than that but in the end it wasnt over sold so plenty of time for exchange fomo. hold on to your coins people this has good chance at mooning.

You're probably right it should have made more than 85 but that is what it raised and that is what is good for us, as long as it made 50 we're all good and that is what it done. I won't be touching my coins for a fair few months.
What is the ICO price? When and what exchanges will list this coin? I am waiting for the time to buy, because I missed the ICO

Price was 85 satoshi and only yobit knows when the coin will be listed.

If they applied for a listing today it should get on in the next few days.
Can't wait to start trading and increasing my stash for when purevidz pops in 2017.

I wouldnt count on it yobit in few days,, dosnt have the best of communication. maybe if they have paid for a listing it will be different.

Why have so many of you got a sore but for Yobit?

It has always been good to me and never a single problem with deposits or withdrawals.

Never a problem for me either.Anyway moving on.... Who thinks we will have a coin starting over 100sats??

I think it will bounce between 70 and 90 sat until dev updates.

Meh, nope......for me PureVidz have already demonstrated that they have a working product and with that near instantaneous transaction speed, this should start at a minimum of 1000 satoshis.

Of course they have because I watch movies on their site and send coins to wallet Cheesy There is no difference in site from end of ICO so it is not going to jump 12x and more straight out the gate with no updates. Unless you are going to pump it and no something the rest of us don't?

hahaha

Me is Cute
What is the ICO price? When and what exchanges will list this coin? I am waiting for the time to buy, because I missed the ICO

Can't wait to start trading and increasing my stash for when purevidz pops in 2017.

I wouldnt count on it yobit in few days,, dosnt have the best of communication. maybe if they have paid for a listing it will be different.

It has always been good to me and never a single problem with deposits or withdrawals.

Never a problem for me either.Anyway moving on.... Who thinks we will have a coin starting over 100sats??

Meh, nope......for me PureVidz have already demonstrated that they have a working product and with that near instantaneous transaction speed, this should start at a minimum of 1000 satoshis.

Of course they have because I watch movies on their site and send coins to wallet Cheesy There is no difference in site from end of ICO so it is not going to jump 12x and more straight out the gate with no updates. Unless you are going to pump it and no something the rest of us don't?

Me is Cute

Activity: 339

Jump to: