Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 285. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
You guys are all a bunch of thieves. You should at least tip me some vidz for all the work I had to go through just to make it.

I have no problem giving you some Vidz for your work.

You can give me some vidz if you're feeling generous mr whale.

How about you buy some and stop begging for free coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.
You guys are all a bunch of thieves. You should at least tip me some vidz for all the work I had to go through just to make it.

I have no problem giving you some Vidz for your work.

You can give me some vidz if you're feeling generous mr whale.
Can someone upload movie in 4k example comedy or other?

Anyone is welcome to submit torrents to the website. The only restrictions are that it must be an .mp4 using h264 video codec and aac audio codec. It also must have seeders using a webrtc compatible client.

I would assume most people wont bother submitting 4k material as the bandwidth requirements to view it would be much higher than the average internet connection can feed. It would be up to moderators to decide to approve or reject the submission quality but I could see there being some concern about the file being 'unusable' by many people.

It's also worth keeping in mind very few people are using 4k compatible monitors so the effect would largely be lost.

Will vidz be available for sale on the purevidz.net for fiat?

We have done research into and are planning to allow a fiat gateway yes. As per our whitepaper, we would be using any funds received from a fiat gateway towards the coin buyback program and burning the rest.
wait a second.
how much will the vidz cost if people want to buy them from the site and not from the exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
stop fucking cluttering the thread with nonsense FFS.
 Roll Eyes

Total Raised 25.9156 BTC so far.

14 more BTC to go to achieve the minimum.

Where did you go to school? I ask because I need to make sure my kids never go there because clearly your math teacher was a failure.

I studied at UCL actually.....

And i did make a mistake.

Blow me..... Kiss

Did they forget to teach you to always use a capital I and not i when saying I?

Grin

nope, it actually is a neat little trick in reverse psychology.

it helps me identify those fuckwits that pretend to be grammar nazis because it gives them a sense of control and power that they actually don't have in real life.

sad really....

Kiss

PS: John Wick is a good movie. Need to get it on PureVidz as well.

Activity: 636
 Roll Eyes

Where did you go to school? I ask because I need to make sure my kids never go there because clearly your math teacher was a failure.

Blow me..... Kiss

Did they forget to teach you to always use a capital I and not i when saying I?

Grin

And then there was 59 hours left! I am waiting for the last hour to invest my few Bitcoin, if it is near or just over 50 Bitcoin target I will put more in as my Bitcoin are now becoming worthless anyway with China cracking down on the exchanges.

That's absurd. Bitcoin will never become worthless and china cracking down will only make the Chinese pay more for their btc because the one thing the Chinese want to do most is get their money out of china.

I agree. Price only going up long term.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
And then there was 59 hours left! I am waiting for the last hour to invest my few Bitcoin, if it is near or just over 50 Bitcoin target I will put more in as my Bitcoin are now becoming worthless anyway with China cracking down on the exchanges.

That's absurd. Bitcoin will never become worthless and china cracking down will only make the Chinese pay more for their btc because the one thing the Chinese want to do most is get their money out of china.
I'm now heading to work but could the dev or someone in the know give me a break down of sites "potential profits" assuming a very modest amount of users, maybe go with profit from just 1000 users?

I'm just trying to get a rough idea of the number of coins that can be burned/volume created and obviously the amount of coins that can be brought back. I can only imagine even the modest valuation numbers are something to get excited about?

Thanks, see you all later. Around 7 hours.

Its in the whitepaper dude, well not how much the site can make from everything but just from referrals alone.

http://purevidz.net/Info/Intro

Personally I love how purevpn and purevidz have a very similar name. Its going to make for a sexy partnership.
Activity: 98
As many may be concerned due to the long transaction times,

as long as a deposit is seen on the blockchain before the crowdfund ends even if it confirms after the crowdfund ending it will be accepted so long as it confirms within 24h of it ending.

There has been an unconfirmed deposit for about half a day now so due to the high amount of transactions in the mempool currently please remember to put reasonable transaction fee or use a smart wallet that automatically calculates this for you.
Me is Cute
 Roll Eyes

Blow me..... Kiss
Leave PikachuYou alone guys. Im sure it was a simple mistake.

He's been a supporter for a while.
Activity: 636
 Roll Eyes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
 Roll Eyes

Its 25 more needed. Goal is 50 but I think it should be lowered because bitcoin is worth much more and I really want to see this project happen. Id be happy if they lifted the 50 btc goal and it was declared a success today in terns of going forward and not issuing refunds.
Me is Cute
 Roll Eyes

yea idea good

no many more nonsense

only worm coin and vidz popcorn!

vidz super moon

Ta gueule!!

i don't want your fucking worm coin bs.

This is a thread about Pure Vidz.

Let's keep it that way.

PS: We need to get the following classics by Luc Besson on Pure Vidz:

Léon: The Professional

La Femme Nikita

The Fifth Element
Activity: 180
 Roll Eyes

yea idea good

no many more nonsense

only worm coin and vidz popcorn!

vidz super moon
Me is Cute
 Roll Eyes

PS:It's actually 24 BTC needed as some smarty pants pointed out.
 I can't count apparently.... Roll Eyes

Activity: 180
what VIDz? coin?

worm coin super moon

turn coin in worm.

turn vidz in popcorn? taste good corn butter

meadow make fun face himself

weird man stick worm in butt

no good for coin

make whale angry  Angry
Jump to: