Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 287. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Bodies are getting ready in here? How you all doing and will it reach the target in 2days?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
you two are crazy... stop bringing attention to the thread please and do your fourplay in private  Roll Eyes

That has to be the most retarded thing I have read on the forum in 2017. You have free speech is important but you are trying to block them from having free speech hahahaha I love this thread and am for sure hanging around hahahahaha
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
This idea seems really cool and interesting. Torrents is already famous and I think because of that even this has the potential to grow big. Invest some coins there lets see how it turns out.  Wink
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
you two are crazy... stop bringing attention to the thread please and do your fourplay in private  Roll Eyes
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
11 inch Grin Grin Grin, my iPhone screen is almost as big.
 Grin Grin Grin  

My car stereo is 8. How can you work with 11 ankara? To be honest I ordered the box to fapp over, may not even be a car in there  Cheesy Cheesy

You have a screen in your car?

Yes my stereo is an 8inch touch screen I thought that was the norm nowadays and not even pimping like my follow up pic? What isn't the norm is smoking weed, eating mc deez and watching purevidz all from my car.

I be buying a kit out like this when my investment smashes 20x

You're not special pimping your car when your investment pays off. Everyone holding Bitcoin will be doing the same  Grin Grin

How can I get the videos to play on the website?

Sad attempt at fud.

It will man. Its got everything going for it. 2 escrows, working product, good game plan, good roadmap, release goals.

Its getting funded or my name is not Bemerand.

You're name is not Bemerand that is your forum username. I think your name is Ronald Mc.  Huh I just invested all my Bitcoin after reading the game plan, I am happy with direction its headed. 0.1234btc I'm all in.

You invest all your btc and all of it is only 0.1234BTC Somehow I doubt that.

The trolls are hot in this thread pay no attention. Nice avatar you guys have got I'll need to wait a few weeks Sad

I am investor and not a troll lol strange things can happen and if I sent without a fee there would be 0.1235. Whats the problem? I have alts but sold my BTC for good old friendly fiat just before the crash but had some change left over.

That is good news for you then that you sold high but now you won't get the ROI from investing here.
You do have some invested but have a feeling you will be pissed at yourself in the next month or two as will most people who see this and passed it up.
Activity: 73

Sad attempt at fud.

It will man. Its got everything going for it. 2 escrows, working product, good game plan, good roadmap, release goals.

You're name is not Bemerand that is your forum username. I think your name is Ronald Mc.  Huh I just invested all my Bitcoin after reading the game plan, I am happy with direction its headed. 0.1234btc I'm all in.

The trolls are hot in this thread pay no attention. Nice avatar you guys have got I'll need to wait a few weeks Sad

I am investor and not a troll lol strange things can happen and if I sent without a fee there would be 0.1235. Whats the problem? I have alts but sold my BTC for good old friendly fiat just before the crash but had some change left over.

Sad attempt at fud.

Activity: 141

Sad attempt at fud.

Activity: 73

Sad attempt at fud.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
You guys are all a bunch of thieves. You should at least tip me some vidz for all the work I had to go through just to make it.

I have no problem giving you some Vidz for your work.

It would be nice to watch The jackass movies if you want to add them corvete.
Activity: 283
Bless the lord. I finally have a day off and that means I can spend some time on the forums and I'll also have some time for a few new uploads today so im taking any suggestions for tv or movies you guys want to see added and if my day stays interruption free and the little ones give me some peace and quiet I should be able to get a bunch up today.

Here are some of my favorite movies. They are all Bollywood movies though.

3 idiots

sholay

airlift

and M.S. Dhoni the untold story.

Thank you.

You guys are all a bunch of thieves. You should at least tip me some vidz for all the work I had to go through just to make it.
Activity: 283
Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Its getting closer to the goal. Deep down inside I'm starting to think it might hit the goal.

Good luck dev.

It will. Just give it time. Wink

Time. I will. I'm giving it all the time until the end of the ico.
 Cheesy
But now it has Total Raised 25.6932BTC
So looks like giving it time leads to more investments.
And cool avatar mark. I just stole it from you.
 Smiley
Activity: 339
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Bless the lord. I finally have a day off and that means I can spend some time on the forums and I'll also have some time for a few new uploads today so im taking any suggestions for tv or movies you guys want to see added and if my day stays interruption free and the little ones give me some peace and quiet I should be able to get a bunch up today.

I see passangers the othernight and that is quite a good film. It is very new though and the quality wasn't great what I watched on my 11inch screen, you guys are so lucky! I am lucky like you with a day off today though, I have every Friday off.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
You guys need to be full member or higher and its in forum profile but it wont be available until you reach a higher rank.

You guys are awesome. Thanks.
Activity: 70
You guys need to be full member or higher and its in forum profile but it wont be available until you reach a higher rank.

That explains it. But I dont even see an option, is it like a hidden tab or something?
Jump to: