Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 3. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Thank you funminer, love diem,

22 days ago, I invested all the money that was left for me ~ 2.5 Bitcoin in PureVidz and now it's ~ 0.077 Btc!
It's like impossible to recover my money, and the dev's even don't care to say something.

If I sell it now, there will be no money left for me to trade with, and if I wait, things may get worse, and I really need the money...
I really do not know what to do  Sad

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Hello Pure_Vidz,

In the past year(2017) i entered in the crypto trading and after couple of months I have lost almost 90% of all of my money.., in the hope of some recovery I invested in PureVidz every last penny i had Sad ....

I have bought PureVidz at ~ 1240 satoshi (~2.5 Btc)! ... I can not hold any more ... I really need money... and it seems that your team abandoned this coin... Sad  Cry

Please don't abandon it ... i have invested all of my hopes in this coin, and it lost 97% of its value till now ....my life is being destroyed...! Please make the price to come backs to my investment time, I can't live like this anymore..., or at least buy this coins from me even at half of buy price .

Please do something...

Its all gone buddy, don't keep those shitty coins, look for a small spike, dump and move on,.There are a number of new projects which can give you 2x 5x 20x.Search for those and invest wisely.No one can help you if you stay over here.

I can not stand this loss ... I really can't. Cry
All savings of my life will become nothing

Sorry for you, but listen to Alonzo Ewing, wait that is a little high and sell.
You make a few mistakes in the past, but you are not alone, most People that start trading loose in the beginning.
1. Never invest all in only one Coin.
2. try Invest only 10% of your Money in one Coin.
3. No try to invest in ICO´s when they start a lot are Projects that have no finished project, so it´s a long term invest.
4. When you have invest and a Coin go up, Not only think in the price will go higher sell at good time, sometimes is better only to have 10% before a coin get droped to hard and you loose again.
5. depend on the exchange you are, NEVER listen to people in the Chat when they promote a Coin.
6. Before invest in a Coin use Google to get infos about the Coin.

Thank you funminer for your guidance.
I think i would never ever could recover from this ...
Crypto trading was the worst decision I made in my life...  Cry

I'm very sorry with you. My first traded in 2016 , I had lost 80 % ( I have remain only 20 % of my investment ). I was very sad in that time. But I tried again and I can get profit now. I'd like to say with you that please try again. 
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Hello Pure_Vidz,

In the past year(2017) i entered in the crypto trading and after couple of months I have lost almost 90% of all of my money.., in the hope of some recovery I invested in PureVidz every last penny i had Sad ....

I have bought PureVidz at ~ 1240 satoshi (~2.5 Btc)! ... I can not hold any more ... I really need money... and it seems that your team abandoned this coin... Sad  Cry

Please don't abandon it ... i have invested all of my hopes in this coin, and it lost 97% of its value till now ....my life is being destroyed...! Please make the price to come backs to my investment time, I can't live like this anymore..., or at least buy this coins from me even at half of buy price .

Please do something...

Its all gone buddy, don't keep those shitty coins, look for a small spike, dump and move on,.There are a number of new projects which can give you 2x 5x 20x.Search for those and invest wisely.No one can help you if you stay over here.

You make a few mistakes in the past, but you are not alone, most People that start trading loose in the beginning.
3. No try to invest in ICO´s when they start a lot are Projects that have no finished project, so it´s a long term invest.
4. When you have invest and a Coin go up, Not only think in the price will go higher sell at good time, sometimes is better only to have 10% before a coin get droped to hard and you loose again.
5. depend on the exchange you are, NEVER listen to people in the Chat when they promote a Coin.

Don´t give up, when you make better research in the future and not set all money at one Coin, with a little luck, think you can recover inside 1 Year.
Hello Pure_Vidz,

Please do something...

Activity: 218
Hello Pure_Vidz,

Please do something...

Hello Pure_Vidz,

Please do something...

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Hello Pure_Vidz,

Please do something...

Hello Pure_Vidz,

Please do something...
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
If someone have working nodes for the wallet please pm me them

Thanks

Regards  Lafu

says the Node manager of top exchange to community  Shocked

all crickets here Huh
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
PV aka Asphyxia has been unmasked.

https://twitter.com/CoinFlipperDude/status/970363459870355456

Apparently Asphyxia has been scamming a lot on bitcointalk.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
If someone have working nodes for the wallet please pm me them

Thanks

Regards  Lafu
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
dear dev
As I think you should build a video website, when the member posted the video will be paid Vidz coin and when download video members will cost Vidz coin.
On the other hand, when the website grows well, you will earn advertising.  Grin
Do not waste your time

First thing, there is no dev here to listen to your words, he went offline with loads of money and after pumping this to 20-30x times and sold all his coins.
I am referring to the person who keeps the domain purevidz.net, apparently Nanci Nette  Huh (according to whois results)

What would happen even if the site is updated with latest videos? When you don't have a team to manage all these stuff, I bet nothing can improve further and do you think the owner who owes the site would read all this?
Activity: 5
dear dev
As I think you should build a video website, when the member posted the video will be paid Vidz coin and when download video members will cost Vidz coin.
On the other hand, when the website grows well, you will earn advertising.  Grin
Do not waste your time

First thing, there is no dev here to listen to your words, he went offline with loads of money and after pumping this to 20-30x times and sold all his coins.
I am referring to the person who keeps the domain purevidz.net, apparently Nanci Nette  Huh (according to whois results)
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
dear dev
Do not waste your time

dear dev
Do not waste your time
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Sometimes its better to be quiet and make money.. but this coin is not dead Wink

Yes some people earn alot money and some people lose alot money on projects like this . But to minimize risk i better search for Dev/team backround , future plans , domain WHOIS , all the information i can find about team . Then i choose to buy or not . I was following this project almost from the start and could not find dev information anywhere , only nick . And was warning people not to buy in , because he will run away Smiley
Activity: 224
Sometimes its better to be quiet and make money.. but this coin is not dead Wink

Was following this project from the start when the dev was active here and responding to each user queries.But after few months, this was abandoned by the team and no update on this project.If you are gonna waste your time on this shit, then no one can help you get your money back.

I think it's a good decision to minimize losses.
by moving assets to more developed coins than vidz to the rate of 2 satoshi.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Was following this project from the start when the dev was active here and responding to each user queries.But after few months, this was abandoned by the team and no update on this project.If you are gonna waste your time on this shit, then no one can help you get your money back.
Activity: 87
what do you expect from Purevidz in few weeks?
Pages:
Jump to: