Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 6. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Carnival is end.

If you want to invest in true IPFS projects, you should buy ATMS and VISIO.
Activity: 33
holly wow!!! I had $780 in this coin for so long, i check today and I have $14890 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yobit or cryptopia ?

cryptopia, but damn!!! i cannot sell for some reason! Now only $7080 instead of $14890 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!1
remember paccoin? Undecided
Activity: 199
holly wow!!! I had $780 in this coin for so long, i check today and I have $14890 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yobit or cryptopia ?

cryptopia, but damn!!! i cannot sell for some reason! Now only $7080 instead of $14890 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!1

try to sell in DOGE
Activity: 11
Why the wallet of Vidz doesn't work on Cryptopia?

Cryptopia doesn't know peer info. I wrote a mail including this information to them.
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/VIDZ
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Hey! Dabs, you was one of the escrows. Have you gotten in touch with devs recently? Is the coin dead?
I will greatly appreciate your answer! Thank you!
Neither me nor SebastianJu have been in touch with the other dev (PV) since the announcement. Our job was only until the wallets were released and vidz were distributed to all participants and the updates. Beyond that is not in our control anymore.

To note: Both me and SebastianJu did not sell our vidz at the top of the pump back then, we were both unaware of anything after our work was done. Such is life in crypto / bitcoin land. I also burned half mine into atmos.

Others seemed to have fared better or well.

This dev is going to deliver !

Just hold on to your coins !

Just imagine, he could put the same page he had before online and make a fortune (if he bought his coins the last months).

If he doesnt, probably he is dead.....but what are the odds?

I think he is developing .... and the comeback will be huge :-)

I just have a look to this dead coin because I still hold some and I think Sebaio has a point.
If PV returns back, being faithful to the original PureVidz idea, with some lines of code to show and a decent explanation for his / her mysterious duck out ... and afterthat he does a little bit of marketing and promises and he writes another 2 or 3 lines of code, I think the coin can pump x5 easily.  Grin Grin Grin
or, even better, if the project is taken seriously then the pump can be tremendous ... but there is veeery little chance that this happens and the most frustrating thing is that we will never know why he did what he did.

Here is the beginning of the exaltation

they set whale fueling point at 3900sat, huge part of vidz supply was burned.  So this is planed, but don't see any news, pump usually cant got high without news.
Activity: 60
Why the wallet of Vidz doesn't work on Cryptopia?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

yobit or cryptopia ?

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Wow, dry beautiful, today has 6 times the rise, why no one to celebrate? Is there any real good news for pulling it up?
Activity: 31
Pure Vidz being pump at cryptopia.
Good Teamwork! hahaha  Grin Grin Grin Grin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 199
Hey! Dabs, you was one of the escrows. Have you gotten in touch with devs recently? Is the coin dead?
I will greatly appreciate your answer! Thank you!
Neither me nor SebastianJu have been in touch with the other dev (PV) since the announcement. Our job was only until the wallets were released and vidz were distributed to all participants and the updates. Beyond that is not in our control anymore.

To note: Both me and SebastianJu did not sell our vidz at the top of the pump back then, we were both unaware of anything after our work was done. Such is life in crypto / bitcoin land. I also burned half mine into atmos.

Others seemed to have fared better or well.

This dev is going to deliver !

Just hold on to your coins !

Just imagine, he could put the same page he had before online and make a fortune (if he bought his coins the last months).

If he doesnt, probably he is dead.....but what are the odds?

I think he is developing .... and the comeback will be huge :-)

I just have a look to this dead coin because I still hold some and I think Sebaio has a point.
If PV returns back, being faithful to the original PureVidz idea, with some lines of code to show and a decent explanation for his / her mysterious duck out ... and afterthat he does a little bit of marketing and promises and he writes another 2 or 3 lines of code, I think the coin can pump x5 easily.  Grin Grin Grin
or, even better, if the project is taken seriously then the pump can be tremendous ... but there is veeery little chance that this happens and the most frustrating thing is that we will never know why he did what he did.

Here is the beginning of the exaltation
Activity: 75
Waaay cheaper on Yobit. Easy Arb.

the wallet is not working in cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=VIDZ

PureVidz(VIDZ) Address Error!
Unable to generate address for VIDZ, Reason: No connections. If anyone has some nodes for this coin, let us know.

you are the mod in cryptopia trollbox right ?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
its going to the moon!!!

As usually, everything is going to the Moon  Grin ooops and crashes down hard.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=VIDZ

PureVidz(VIDZ) Address Error!
Unable to generate address for VIDZ, Reason: No connections. If anyone has some nodes for this coin, let us know.
copper member
Activity: 52

Activity: 3
If you want to invest in IPFS and file sharing, you should buy ATMS and Visio.
Activity: 30

yobit or cryptopia ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Pages:
Jump to: