Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 31. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
PVidz coin will be below 100 sat soon, everyone will buy it just to swap for atmos... But atmos will be released after escrow, so if novus dev will leave after escrow (as he leaved pv) then atmos will be never released
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
They are just fooling investors . Watchout . Fuck this dev
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
This is insane now and I am just getting too upset with this behavior basically this is like not caring about the people who trusted you!!!!! come on dude dev what the hell are you doing ??
The solution is to abandon this project although the Dev back and informing all to block escrow of Novus to prevent steal other BTC.

The Dev of Novus has to prove that it is not the same as PV showing a documents, a phone number etc ...

Now it would be too easy for PV Dev turn up with some news to push up the price and steal other BTC.

All together can stop this Dev to cheat other people.

that is crazy to ask for documents lol and it was never his project so why should escorw block raised funds from people?

84 BTC of escrow is over $ 90000....I think with $ 90000 to show a document is not so difficult

PV Dev and Novus Dev are same person. If it is not so then they have to prove it

that is good observation it has nearly achieved its minimum goal, how much more to go? i guess he needs to go with what bigger people than we think.
PV Dev and Novus Dev are same person. If it is not so then they have to prove it

we could go on about proving negatives but you are entitled to your theories and i will believe you if you prove it or prove i'm not santa clause, cause fellow pimp that lay with you and I. I have better things to do. have fun reading this while i stroke myself. (prove im not  Tongue)
Activity: 226
Activity: 462
This is insane now and I am just getting too upset with this behavior basically this is like not caring about the people who trusted you!!!!! come on dude dev what the hell are you doing ??
The solution is to abandon this project although the Dev back and informing all to block escrow of Novus to prevent steal other BTC.

The Dev of Novus has to prove that it is not the same as PV showing a documents, a phone number etc ...

Now it would be too easy for PV Dev turn up with some news to push up the price and steal other BTC.

that is crazy to ask for documents lol and it was never his project so why should escorw block raised funds from people?

84 BTC of escrow is over $ 90000....I think with $ 90000 to show a document is not so difficult

Activity: 146

you are right
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Guys please just dump or look at the movement on the rich list
Dear Moderator
Please close this topic
Fuck PV Dev, Vidz and Novus

While I don't like cheating on my girl, I agree do him without looob and make him cry.

Novus dev is doing shit how it should have been done at the start, follow the law and you got a winner.

PV was always going to fall.

I only made 5x my vidz investment Sad

Burn vidz, BURN!

You have to gamble, dev can leave novus after escrow the same way as he leaved pvidz..
time is over
February 26, 2017
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend

While I don't like cheating on my girl, I agree do him without looob and make him cry.

Novus dev is doing shit how it should have been done at the start, follow the law and you got a winner.

Burn vidz, BURN!

You have to gamble, dev can leave novus after escrow the same way as he leaved pvidz..
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.

Burn vidz, BURN!
Activity: 462
Only missing the new project Visio is registered on October 21, 2016. laughs a lot

haha, visio has nothing to do with pv and novus. domain registered 21th of Feb, because first line of the code has been written at 16th Smiley
I hope that Visio will be better than this shit.
Activity: 535
Love me tender
Only missing the new project Visio is registered on October 21, 2016. laughs a lot

haha, visio has nothing to do with pv and novus. domain registered 21th of Feb, because first line of the code has been written at 16th Smiley
LOL !!! Could have made millions

No joke...
If the Dev had simply rolled out a new site and hosted it in some exotic location...
Like countless other streaming sites... VIDZ would have a $5,000,000 cap today.

So what really happened? Really, really?
No one knows what happend
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
LOL !!! Could have made millions

No joke...
If the Dev had simply rolled out a new site and hosted it in some exotic location...
Like countless other streaming sites... VIDZ would have a $5,000,000 cap today.

So what really happened? Really, really?
Pages:
Jump to: