Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 34. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Vidz is a better project. Vidz works NOW. novus does not and won't for unknown amount of time. vidz has wallet with video player NOW, community uploads NOW, phone app NOW. vidz is guaranteed to moon just from the people following the fud to the copycat and lowering supply. You can profit after a millenia when the other project MAYBE delivers something, or you can follow concrete NOW project. When people invented the internet, vidz was the project they couldn't dream of because it would cause an aneurysm from excitement. The future is not sometime, the future is now, and its name is vidz. even if op doesn't appear, you know another project where op didn't appear for some time - just a little project called BITCOIN. vidz is bitcoin 8.0

believe in yourself, believe in the technology, believe in VIDZ

VIDZ will make anime real
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
It's kind of funny to me... I warn people that this is a bad investment *BEFORE THE ICO* and get bashed for it. Now the same people are crying because they feel like they got ripped off. Seriously? I told you. I even explained WHY it was a bad investment. I can't even feel bad for anyone who threw money into it at this point because the signs were so clear and obvious.

+1

...So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

Perhaps I missed something.  

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Kids Spam Stay away
This project is great
But the developer did not give him a priority
We hope to see a serious project
Anyway we hope that this project progresses
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
It's kind of funny to me... I warn people that this is a bad investment *BEFORE THE ICO* and get bashed for it. Now the same people are crying because they feel like they got ripped off. Seriously? I told you. I even explained WHY it was a bad investment. I can't even feel bad for anyone who threw money into it at this point because the signs were so clear and obvious.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Novus is a good project for investment? Or is it better to invest in Vidz for the long term?

There is so much negativity and ish talk on this thread, mainly from Pikachu and his coward rangers (play on power rangers) that have completely fcked down the morality of this community. In turn the coin has taken a beating. Once a little bit of confidence is returned....... by the savior coming down from heaven to preach the good word of vidz to us, BOOOOM!

Novus is the copy of Janus. Its anus' successor and gets maintained by Jean Claud Van-Damm, u can shoot him message about his crypto undertakings, ask him how it feels to lose millions of dollars on various cryptos investments through the announcement section of this forum within one fucking year. U sound like a dumbass preacher, I can spot religious sound of evocation in ur ramblings which gives me an inkling that u may be connected with muslim sect.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will PV dev show up tomorrow? it will be?
legendary
Activity: 1588
There are so many newbie pundits in this thread  Wink

Any coin with this amount of puppet accounts should give you a clear idea about the coin  Wink

This. All you pathetic sockpuppets GFY.
Activity: 952

Any coin with this amount of puppet accounts should give you a clear idea about the coin  Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

There are no shortcuts are there, I should know better. I'll take the time to read back as I just glimpsed one or two of your recent posts which were intriguing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
Indeed, this is the reason my posts in BCT are thus far zero, way too much bile in here. That said I need to attempt to canvass a sane and balanced opinion from some of you chaps; the VIDZ site has apparently not been updated for some time now. Are there any other places where anybody has seen anything more recently from the original founder to give some indication of his intentions, what/where was his last utterance... or is this increasingly looking abandoned?

I will read back here if necessary but it pains me to read anger & accusation so I am trying to circumvent all that noise in the hope of a couple of sensible responses.

Thanks and all the best
Activity: 44
Novus is a good project for investment? Or is it better to invest in Vidz for the long term?

There is so much negativity and ish talk on this thread, mainly from Pikachu and his coward rangers (play on power rangers) that have completely fcked down the morality of this community. In turn the coin has taken a beating. Once a little bit of confidence is returned....... by the savior coming down from heaven to preach the good word of vidz to us, BOOOOM!

im in it beyond february,  march april may.....2017 and everyone talks about selling. just ico'd 30 days ago. chill the fcuk out!

Activity: 44

legendary
Activity: 1588

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend

If the dev returns then both projects are worth investing in.if not then novus will be the better of the two.

And if PV had only one dev then he will leave novus after crowdfund and both investment is no good.. Everything in crypto is a gamble
Activity: 252

If the dev returns then both projects are worth investing in.if not then novus will be the better of the two.
Activity: 437
Activity: 606
This is what asphyxia's response to the NovusTech LLC FUD is:

"Replying to some of the FUD,

Our company paper work has been filed but has not been processed yet. It was originally filed as Novus LLC but due to this already being taken it was filed again as NovusCorp LLC and we are currently awaiting a response. The company NovusTech LLC nor the coin NovusCoin nor any other company or organization with the word Novus in their name has nothing to do with our organization. We will give an official statement when our paper work has been processed by the government. Novus is a common name and means new in Latin.

Thanks."

Thats right, many companies have used this name (Novustech)  u can check in google, fb etc

Out of curiosity, are you still being paid for wearing that vidz banner in your sig?

I didn't  take part in this campaign  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: