Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 70. (Read 323683 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
The dev hasn't responded to any password reset I triggered. I consider this project as DEAD.

7 days offline,this is something to worry about and it could affect the price if the dev will not show up and will not give this project a good update over 250 pages,price and volume is good so far but for how long..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
If he is smart, he will publish tomorrow or 17.
Then the momentum of Novus is lost.

He is smart because he make big big big money with his during the ico bought VIDZ. I think arround 200 - 300 BTC plus the BTC we paid him during ICO
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
If he is smart, he will publish tomorrow or 17.
Then the momentum of Novus is lost.
Activity: 257
No  Grin Grin Grin
But everything is possible
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Not yet, the price is stable, and begins to rise.

Do you really think?
Activity: 257
Not yet, the price is stable, and begins to rise.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The dev hasn't responded to any password reset I triggered. I consider this project as DEAD.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Yor postings looking really scammy. Sry to say this

Looking? Seriosly? Try to read it, not just to "look" at it. "Sry to say this"? Really? You're spending so much time fuding and spamming here, that I can't believe you even know what sorry, means. Sry to say this... unbelieveble...

hahaha, I have the same thoughts about his post than you, Laulurastas... this guy, weilichesbin, is amazing... I've been in cryptocurrencies long enough to understand his game. He just want to buy it cheaper because he knows that the project is really good. If he really thinks that PureVidz is dead he wont waste his time here spreading shit all the time.

BTW, PV could manage it better.... lets wait for the big update, i strongly believe in the project!

13 hours left for the update  Cool
this really an interesting period if what will happen before and after the update price seems to try bouncing back to 1k sat
lets see how investors and players will accumulate vidz needs to hold some cheap vidz for my opinion.

Looking? Seriosly? Try to read it, not just to "look" at it. "Sry to say this"? Really? You're spending so much time fuding and spamming here, that I can't believe you even know what sorry, means. Sry to say this... unbelieveble...

hahaha, I have the same thoughts about his post than you, Laulurastas... this guy, weilichesbin, is amazing... I've been in cryptocurrencies long enough to understand his game. He just want to buy it cheaper because he knows that the project is really good. If he really thinks that PureVidz is dead he wont waste his time here spreading shit all the time.

BTW, PV could manage it better.... lets wait for the big update, i strongly believe in the project!

13 hours left for the update  Cool
Activity: 10

Activity: 13
Some research:
Domain was registered on Cloudfare 2nd of November 2016
Project published 28th of November 2016
Twitter registration:
Email: [email protected]
Number: Text a code to my phone ending in 90

Google backup email for purevidz
moe•••••••@hotmail.fr

Anyone see something familiar or a way how to get more?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
I want to believe Smiley vidz is not dead.

VIDZ is never below ICO, and current price is 9X of ico, it is never dead, and it won't be dead because dev team is actively working.

I am neutral on this,I have no Purevidz,so far it's doing great if it is really 9 times higher than it's ico price,there are a lot of new ico coins who did not reach that rate and in fact trade much lower than their ico price,I believe,this coin is still has a lot to give to traders.

Well, ICO was 85 sat... right now about 2 BTC bid at 800 = 9.5x ICO, yobit gonna yobit  Cool
Frankly, with no exchange strategy Novus should be valued at 100 sat... they have done nothing to deserve more.
Activity: 50

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I want to believe Smiley vidz is not dead.

VIDZ is never below ICO, and current price is 9X of ico, it is never dead, and it won't be dead because dev team is actively working.

I am neutral on this,I have no Purevidz,so far it's doing great if it is really 9 times higher than it's ico price,there are a lot of new ico coins who did not reach that rate and in fact trade much lower than their ico price,I believe,this coin is still has a lot to give to traders.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
i believe the price will bounce back to 2k sat soon..

You believe also in Santa Claus? If yes than hold, you are fighting against a 220BTC Sell wall

lets see in next few days..this coin can hit polo

You believe also in Santa Claus? If yes than hold, you are fighting against a 220BTC Sell wall
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Activity: 336
Wouldn't be surprised if the dev took a day or two extra as well

This isn't the first time I've been through a revival boys. I've dealt with idiot trolls like this when Vericoin dev 'left' for a week, when Supercoin dev 'scammed', before Blackcoin multipool release

I have been in this game for years and have seen several situations like this one.

I have been in cryptoland for yrs but i have a newborn btctalk account.
Activity: 336
I bought some for 1k sat..price is going down...

any news to make it up

News for what? Sell now and cut your losses. Do not be a sad bagholder
Pages:
Jump to: