Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 66. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

what do you actually expect these coins to be on fire?

he sent them to that address, meaning they are now considered burnt...

Me is Cute
VIDZ Burned: 16561

he burnt all the 7 million.

the site did not update
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Me is Cute
http://novusphere.io

burn your vidz Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

burn motherf..... burn.......

1 vidz burned so far  Grin Grin Grin

still over 6, 999, 999 VIDZ to go......if asphyxia is indeed speaking the truth.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 221

Why there is more project needs to be burned? I like VIDZ, if I burn VIDZ, does it mean I have that coin, not VIDZ any more? Is that coin also in the team?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

I promise i will not spam more this thread...Stay well and trade safe folks!

(if vidz hits 250-350, i might be back. Otherwise, im out  Wink )

Good luck for everybody!
Time to a new adventure folks. DiCaprio died here

Thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sha256-pinkdog-become-a-pink-millionaire-catch-some-rays-with-us-1789357

Dont miss this boat. Still on the harbor  Wink

PINK LIKE PUSSEY

Yeah! Enslave all the pussey!  Cheesy

Even projects that look great turn out scams. Way his plan this entire time to scam ? So while he was designing and making his side and everything he was think about how to steal peoples money? Very good.....

You shouldn't jump at the first opportunity to invest in w project you should take your time to decide.

Almost all alts, sooner or later , will "scam" people...well some more than others, but people usually buy at the top. They dont spend enough time doing some research and decide if is a good entry point or not.
Also they dont sell with decent profit. Even if the price goes a litle bit up, people should sell. This reminds me those guys who climb from their bikes and dont take off the the hands from the handlebar...even on the floor - they will hurt themselves even more.

5x-10x is good profit, but people want 50x or even 100x... and then...usually they got rekted...

Greedy is a shitty human behavior and applies to here.

What kind of coin is this? Another pump and dump?

Probably, but still no exchange, so good entry point!

... and there is going on a battle on mining atm, since there was no premine...
(see ocminer review too on the first pages)

EDIT:
Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17848309
Anyway, play safe!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sha256-pinkdog-become-a-pink-millionaire-catch-some-rays-with-us-1789357

Dont miss this boat. Still on the harbor  Wink

PINK LIKE PUSSEY

Yeah! Enslave all the pussey!  Cheesy

Even projects that look great turn out scams. Way his plan this entire time to scam ? So while he was designing and making his side and everything he was think about how to steal peoples money? Very good.....

You shouldn't jump at the first opportunity to invest in w project you should take your time to decide.

Almost all alts, sooner or later , will "scam" people...well some more than others, but people usually buy at the top. They dont spend enough time doing some research and decide if is a good entry point or not.
Also they dont sell with decent profit. Even if the price goes a litle bit up, people should sell. This reminds me those guys who climb from their bikes and dont take off the the hands from the handlebar...even on the floor - they will hurt themselves even more.

5x-10x is good profit, but people want 50x or even 100x... and then...usually they got rekted...

What kind of coin is this? Another pump and dump?

Dont miss this boat. Still on the harbor  Wink

PINK LIKE PUSSEY

Yeah! Enslave all the pussey!  Cheesy

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

You're post does not make sense. Try a different translator. No one said the dev was stealing people's money. Don't take things out of your ass
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Remember your snotty remarks about me wanting to be paid by PV ? Then I never was paid.

This is what happens when you don't pay me Wink

If you read my posts again you will see I warned all of you about PV and I told you that it would be brought down and now guess what ?

Lying is for losers so when I say something and people don't listen then shame for them.

To PV I say "NEXT?"

yes yes you were right.

have a cookie.

Kiss

Wink Thank you  Kiss

Now join the Tpay side ^^

Dont miss this boat. Still on the harbor  Wink
Me is Cute

Remember your snotty remarks about me wanting to be paid by PV ? Then I never was paid.

If you read my posts again you will see I warned all of you about PV and I told you that it would be brought down and now guess what ?

Lying is for losers so when I say something and people don't listen then shame for them.

To PV I say "NEXT?"

yes yes you were right.

have a cookie.

Kiss
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

To PV I say "NEXT?"
Pages:
Jump to: