Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 97. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Guys what should i buy Purevidz or Komodo?
That's a good question I'd do half of one and half the other both have good potential
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys what should i buy Purevidz or Komodo?
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Bam Bam Bam we are mooning BAM

Today we hit 1k

I see you still here, you the biggest FUDer, and you were telling to sell everything yesterday and was said that you off the coin

He is a serious troller here, remember when he posts negative posts, he is buying a lot, when he is hyping, it means he is selling on the noobs, we can trade with his words. Easy money.   Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin
Would be great if it were such easy... For real: I lost arround 30% of my Stack becaus eof the Shit FUD... I sold because i really thought dev is exit.
But than it raises and raises and raises and i bought back. Now i will hold for long. I will never hear again on FUDLER and never will get their opinion.

The FUDLER sounds like a Super Villian for a crypto based action comic.

The FUDLER has caused the ruin of so many new coins but one decided to fight back, that coin was ...... PUREVIDZ!!!!

Plays videos faster than the blink of eye, instantly retrieves the file your after with his mighty IFPS armoury.

The hero crypto needs, PUREVIDZ! lol

Lol priceless dude, you nailed it  Grin
Activity: 410

Today we hit 1k

I see you still here, you the biggest FUDer, and you were telling to sell everything yesterday and was said that you off the coin

He is a serious troller here, remember when he posts negative posts, he is buying a lot, when he is hyping, it means he is selling on the noobs, we can trade with his words. Easy money.   Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin
Would be great if it were such easy... For real: I lost arround 30% of my Stack becaus eof the Shit FUD... I sold because i really thought dev is exit.
But than it raises and raises and raises and i bought back. Now i will hold for long. I will never hear again on FUDLER and never will get their opinion.

The FUDLER sounds like a Super Villian for a crypto based action comic.

[Dramactic action voice over intro]
The FUDLER has caused the ruin of so many new coins but one decided to fight back, that coin was ...... PUREVIDZ!!!!

Plays videos faster than the blink of eye, instantly retrieves the file your after with his mighty IPFS armoury.

The hero crypto needs, PUREVIDZ!

lol
Activity: 308

Today we hit 1k

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 242

Today we hit 1k

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
need VIDZ on Smart TVs
Hehe I watched Mad Max Fury Road on PureVidz.net today, I have an Android box thingy, it would sure be AWESOME if it gets integrated into an app or Kodi plugin of some sort

how do you load the video on the website?

KODI pluggin would be great!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Today we hit 1k

Where are your sell orders?
Activity: 535
Love me tender
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend

Today we hit 1k

need VIDZ on Smart TVs
Hehe I watched Mad Max Fury Road on PureVidz.net today, I have an Android box thingy, it would sure be AWESOME if it gets integrated into an app or Kodi plugin of some sort
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WOW only 11 BTC left to 1K yesterday it was 40 BTC
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Someone tries to keep the Price down with a BIG Sale Order. It is the amount which were bought up on yesterdays spike.

Maybe Polo preparing?

edit:
and the 25BTC sale wall was fake, it is gone as i run some buy orders into it
Well, that would be the second run to 2000? My reserves are ready and I am ready for new heights Wink

no, not to 2000... now to 5000

Easy, not so much. I have not yet begun to buy, and you already want to drive the price into the heavens.

It is not heaven, heaven is 100k  Grin
Lol that's not either, heaven is 1000k  Wink
Well, that would be the second run to 2000? My reserves are ready and I am ready for new heights Wink

Easy, not so much. I have not yet begun to buy, and you already want to drive the price into the heavens.

It is not heaven, heaven is 100k  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Wow, there's some huge technical talk going on in the Slack chat, you dudes should join (your missing out on a lot).
Here's the link dudes: https://purevidznet.herokuapp.com/

Activity: 437
Pages:
Jump to: