Pages:
Author

Topic: Purpose of life - page 35. (Read 21374 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 108
June 28, 2017, 09:21:25 AM
I've found my purpose in life by knowing Christ and accepting Him as my Lord and Savior. Everything that I do will not be in vain. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 28, 2017, 08:54:18 AM
make all dreams come true, so I can be happy with the people I love.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
March 25, 2017, 12:18:48 PM
I think that my goal in life is very original. It's Being free, an independent person. I want to be free from all forms of dependence, such as alcohol, tobacco, drugs, gambling, drugs, work, complexes and stereotypes, relatives and friends, public opinion, money.

This is a new level of development. I have not yet met a man who does not have any affection or addiction at all. For example, without friends it is very difficult, because a person needs to communicate with someone.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
March 25, 2017, 11:45:35 AM
I think that my goal in life is very original. It's Being free, an independent person. I want to be free from all forms of dependence, such as alcohol, tobacco, drugs, gambling, drugs, work, complexes and stereotypes, relatives and friends, public opinion, money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 25, 2017, 11:40:04 AM
Everyone have different thoughts about their lives. What are the reasons why we live? In my point, having life is a gift. The opportunity to feel the warm embrace of Earth and the cold kiss of the Air. God gave us life because I know that He has a will and a plan for everyone. With this belief, I believe that the real purpose of life is to please our Maker, our God. To love God and love His creations.

All right. We must cultivate and help others. We must do something good to be remembered by others, to create a chain of good deeds.
indeed a good person is a person that is beneficial to others. This is an expression of a teacher who can describe what you mean

Helping others is good. But to make this the purpose of your life is somehow strange. I am sure that a person should take care not only of others, but about himself.
The purpose of my life is to improve myself and the world around me
Man improves his abilities and human qualities throughout his life and it's not even the goal, but for me the goal in life is my family and its well-being. I want my family to be big and live in prosperity, and children and grandchildren had a great success in life. And I think that this is my goal in life.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
March 24, 2017, 04:49:09 PM
Everyone have different thoughts about their lives. What are the reasons why we live? In my point, having life is a gift. The opportunity to feel the warm embrace of Earth and the cold kiss of the Air. God gave us life because I know that He has a will and a plan for everyone. With this belief, I believe that the real purpose of life is to please our Maker, our God. To love God and love His creations.

All right. We must cultivate and help others. We must do something good to be remembered by others, to create a chain of good deeds.
indeed a good person is a person that is beneficial to others. This is an expression of a teacher who can describe what you mean

Helping others is good. But to make this the purpose of your life is somehow strange. I am sure that a person should take care not only of others, but about himself.
The purpose of my life is to improve myself and the world around me
Activity: 40
March 24, 2017, 08:19:12 AM
The purpose of life is to be happy and make others around you happy. It's that simple

Right. Only now most do the opposite. To take care only of themselves and from this they can not feel the present state of happiness and know true love.
Activity: 6
March 23, 2017, 03:09:39 PM
The purpose of life is to be happy and make others around you happy. It's that simple
Activity: 10
March 23, 2017, 03:04:37 PM
Comfort and enjoyment, especially women I love practice sex

Everyone loves sex
The purpose of life is eternal life.
Or is the exam
Activity: 46
March 23, 2017, 02:55:56 PM
Comfort and enjoyment, especially women I love practice sex
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 23, 2017, 12:30:59 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
March 23, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 22, 2017, 11:16:56 AM
the purpose of life all living creatures on earth is death and no one can to avoid death, because of all the animate surely die. You see the man is dead, you see the plants were dead and you also see the animals died.
the purpose of life is the Hereafter and no one can to avoid death.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 22, 2017, 09:54:08 AM
Well purpose of life seems to create some fruitful stuffs so that next generation could use it. However everyone is crawling towards his death.

i think life's purpose is to make things what God wants for you. Doing God's will is one of the best thing that you can do so that your life will become meaningful. Its good to hear if you can create or make a mark that will never forget about you. Also if you can leave a good thing that may help your next generation.
Activity: 4
March 21, 2017, 08:37:02 PM
to be happy  Smiley
Activity: 19
March 21, 2017, 03:18:11 PM
It is necessary to have time to achieve your goal and your desires for one incarnation in the body to death. We need to develop, help others, believe in higher forces and bring good to the world.
Activity: 117
March 21, 2017, 12:04:07 PM
I know the purpose of life is to serve the Lord, our God creator of heaven and the earth. He needs to be the center of our lives in everything even in a worst case or happiest moment of our lives. No man is perfect, we all have sinned, but if we allow Him to refine us and know Him more that would be great. Smiley Thats the purpose life for me.  Wink
March 21, 2017, 08:06:01 AM

Yes. You need to be able to enjoy this gift and all that is around. Live in harmony with yourself and the world around you. Develop and help others.
Activity: 234
March 21, 2017, 03:51:12 AM
That's true; it's a gift from God. We have our own unique purpose in this world, and we have to be the best that we can be. It's not just able to provide for your family, necessities, and those kinds of stuff, it's all about what you're doing for the less fortunate people. We should try to do little things for them.

Yep, to live life not just for yourself but for others also. Help those who are unfortunate and to be a good person. Use your life in a fruitful manner as a gratitude to the Creator, the one who gave us our lives.
March 20, 2017, 12:47:51 PM
What is the purpose of life? It is a secret ques. for everyone. The purpose of life is come after the direction from The Almighty God.
Pages:
Jump to: