Pages:
Author

Topic: Purpose of life - page 37. (Read 21374 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 100
March 15, 2017, 12:48:27 AM
the purpose of life was just one of obtaining happiness, but not only in this world but soon after we die. Life after death is eternal life in which all the provisions had been prepared in advance in the natural world.
the purpose of life in the world is preparing for eternal life, all the problems will befall us. But rest assured there will be a solution of all problems. There will be no disease that has no cure.  Smiley
This is a very layered issue and hoping that in the future it will be possible to cure people of all diseases is very vain. Therefore, I think that everything will be different and to hope for eternal life is not worth a man.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 14, 2017, 09:54:08 PM
the purpose of life was just one of obtaining happiness, but not only in this world but soon after we die. Life after death is eternal life in which all the provisions had been prepared in advance in the natural world.
the purpose of life in the world is preparing for eternal life, all the problems will befall us. But rest assured there will be a solution of all problems. There will be no disease that has no cure.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 14, 2017, 09:48:55 PM
I think that purpose is something created by us, unless you believe that all humans are predestined to something, but in that case there would be no free will.

There is only the illusion of free will. After all, the synapses that fire are caused to fire by certain biochemical actions that are in the brain. The result is that we feel that there is free will. But we don't understand, scientifically, how there can be any. Science doesn't have the answer for the existence of free will.

Note that I believe we have a tiny bit of free will. It isn't in the feelings we have when we seem to make free choices. That isn't free will. The free will lies in us in some other way.

Cool
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments
March 14, 2017, 07:52:02 PM
I think that purpose is something created by us, unless you believe that all humans are predestined to something, but in that case there would be no free will.
Activity: 197
March 14, 2017, 07:48:20 PM
To populate other planets. That is our purpose.
Activity: 28
March 06, 2017, 12:53:41 AM
Purpose of life is peace of mind.
Activity: 476
Bawga
February 27, 2017, 03:55:31 PM
I want not to worry about moneys, then want inner peace.  Smiley
Activity: 4
February 26, 2017, 12:29:47 AM
The purpose of life to enable us to interact with other people. To live, laugh and love.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 25, 2017, 03:36:24 AM
make all the family happy, thank God for introducing me with bitcoin.
Activity: 19
February 24, 2017, 07:14:50 AM
Try to smile and thanks for god he give us a life good ,I want to help those people who poor/did not work .

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
..... Make a better world for cryptocurrency .....
February 24, 2017, 06:13:13 AM
Purpose of life follow the rules of your country never commit a crime because that a sin.always respect people.love your neighboor.never ever do scaming a people even it is easiest way of earning money and mostly follow steps of god.amen.
Activity: 140
February 21, 2017, 07:02:53 AM
Life seems to always be attempting to stop death, is intelligence another attempt at completely preventing it..

Life, not human life.. get over your freaking selves.

All living things have a single purpose, and that is to survive. Animals and people in the nature are no different. Every living thing is fighting for survival.
People are unaware that they are away from nature. Work life is an example of a survival struggle. It's our goal of make money.

The entire social order is an example of this.
Where did you come up with these conclusions?
Everybody's life means different things then anybody elses.

Money is not everybodies goal in life you should know first off.
You can survive without it.
You think the wild people in the Brazilian rain forest have money?
They haven't even seen civilization yet let alone know the concept of how money works.
The world is big and don't think you know everything that goes around in it.
You will might be surprised on how much you don't know about how things work around you. Wink

The examples I give belong to modern human life. Of course, there are different ways of living in different parts of the world. Not everyone has to make money to stay alive. But in developed countries people have to work. If you want a decent life, you have to make money.

In the modern world people earn money for survival.
Activity: 138
February 21, 2017, 04:08:01 AM
the purpose of life becomes worthwhile for others. Grin
Activity: 266
February 21, 2017, 12:59:12 AM
I think the purpose in our life is that to create something that makes the world a better place to live in and be satisfied with our self for what we do in our lives.
Activity: 39
February 20, 2017, 12:38:03 PM
My goal in life is life. I don't believe in life after death and so I want to try to live your only life so do not regret that I just ruined my chance. I don't understand those who refuse all the best for the mythical future.
Activity: 31
February 20, 2017, 08:09:20 AM
i think life is about experiencing things not about trying to figure out how to keep it going
Activity: 188
February 19, 2017, 06:21:54 PM
To just love a little die a little and be happy a little. Wink
These are the motions we all we all live in this life. Smiley

Birth and death are not depend on us. But we have to fill our life with meaning. My aim in life - continuous learning
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
February 18, 2017, 07:50:22 AM
Life seems to always be attempting to stop death, is intelligence another attempt at completely preventing it..

All living things have a single purpose, and that is to survive. Animals and people in the nature are no different. Every living thing is fighting for survival.
People are unaware that they are away from nature. Work life is an example of a survival struggle. It's our goal of make money.

They haven't even seen civilization yet let alone know the concept of how money works.
You will might be surprised on how much you don't know about how things work around you. Wink

I agree with you Arcanaaerobics, there is too much things that people doesn't know about world and people that inhabit it. And yes you are totally right when you say that there is different purpose of life for all humans. Money is not everything and it should not be, money is only something that people invent so that trade could be easier.
Activity: 364
February 18, 2017, 07:17:39 AM

Activity: 140
February 18, 2017, 03:57:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: