Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pushpool Web Frontend] Simplecoin v5.0 Opensource PHP/MySQL - NEW RELEASE - page 8. (Read 57191 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Will try that out again and see if I can get it to give me something other than internal server error 500 which is what I usually get.....is there a way I can check my tables for something missing maybe? I imported the .sql file included in the download with no errors. Was there any additional steps I needed to take maybe in creating any extra tables possibly?

Thanks again Mike! You can expect a donation for sure! Awseome stuff!

Peace!

There shouldn't be anything I missed in the v2 sql. That admin page loves to give errors though.... Since I usually change things in sql, sometimes little admin things slip through.
Hey Mike,

found a bit of a nasty one...at least from a stats perspective and could maybe even cause some mayhem with payouts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r18 | annihilat | 2011-07-04 22:54:36 +0200 (Mon, 04 Jul 2011) | 3 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/www/accountdetails.php

- make sure the user cannot set a lower than 0% donation fee

You might want to check into that.   Smiley

Ive fixed it simply by adding a less than 0 check and forcing it to 0 if true.  see below:

Code:
if($act == "updateDetails"){
                        //Update user's details
                        $newSendAddress = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["paymentAddress"]);
                        $newDonatePercent = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["donatePercent"]);
                        $newPayoutThreshold = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["payoutThreshold"]);
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold > 25)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 25;
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold < 1)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 0;
                        if ($newDonatePercent < 0)
                                $newDonatePercent = 0;

Thanks, it's in the experimental branch now Smiley
Thanks! Got the clients to connect succesfully! Do you have an example of about how long or in how many minutes I should run each cronjob file? I know in the thread it states from 10 to 30 minutes but how about the workers.php one for example? I like the stats to update frequently but I do not want to create to much or uneeded database traffic either...

Thanks again for all your help!

Anyone else having issues accessing the admin page? I have my account flag set to 1 in the database? Cant seem to figure that one out.

Peace!

The key to the cron jobs is to space them out enough that it doesn't keep mysql bogged down. I've tried to space them out into separate files to help, but really I kept a watch on 'top' to try and keep the cpu/mem usage down.

as for the admin page not working, it could be a missing setting row in the settings table. turn errors on for a second and see if you can get an idea of the issue.

The 225 errors, never seen them, I'd check file owner/permissions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey Mike,

found a bit of a nasty one...at least from a stats perspective and could maybe even cause some mayhem with payouts:

r18 | annihilat | 2011-07-04 22:54:36 +0200 (Mon, 04 Jul 2011) | 3 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/www/accountdetails.php

- make sure the user cannot set a lower than 0% donation fee

You might want to check into that.   Smiley

Ive fixed it simply by adding a less than 0 check and forcing it to 0 if true.  see below:

Code:
if($act == "updateDetails"){
                        //Update user's details
                        $newSendAddress = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["paymentAddress"]);
                        $newDonatePercent = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["donatePercent"]);
                        $newPayoutThreshold = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["payoutThreshold"]);
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold > 25)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 25;
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold < 1)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 0;
                        if ($newDonatePercent < 0)
                                $newDonatePercent = 0;

Activity: 154
Merit: 102
my bad, forgot to grant access to mysql user
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
I'm trying to get simplecoin setup for my private mining farm.  Following the instructions, I can get to the website now, but when I try to register a user, I get the following error in the log:

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/gnaget/simplecoin/includes/settings.php on line 29

It says user was created, but the user does not exist in the webUsers table.

Any idea what I might have missed?
Activity: 717
Merit: 86
did that already.....got nothing. I dont get it...the file is there...the path is correct.

I also cant seem to get clients to connect .....is there anything else that needs to be done with the database to get clients to connect? Maybe you could clear up the pool workers username and password...what is with the "." ? When you setup rpc should you include the "."?

Example if my website username is bean and I want to create a pool worker called pea, why do I end up with a worker called "bean.pea"? And how should I set up my RPC config file to connect? With a username of bean.pea or just pea?

The way it is, is confusing.....please help
Hi mike,

version 1 of my fork released:

MMCFE SVN - http://mmcfe.mfis.net  (Mainframe Mining Cooperative Front End)

Maybe you can update the original post with correct link and name of project?    

Anni

Done! Too bad it's not a Git Fork.... it'd be too easy to move code back and forth. I'll peek around soon and see what to bring back from your fork.

Also: going to be adding bitcoin account locking, and email notifications.
Hi mike,

version 1 of my fork released:

MMCFE SVN - http://mmcfe.mfis.net  (Mainframe Mining Cooperative Front End)

Maybe you can update the original post with correct link and name of project?    

Anni
Thanks, got everything up and running. Only problem is when I try and access the admin page I get a 500 error...I have set the flag to 1 in the database ....any idea why I get this error only when trying to access the admin panel?

Thanks!
did that already.....got nothing. I dont get it...the file is there...the path is correct.

I also cant seem to get clients to connect .....is there anything else that needs to be done with the database to get clients to connect? Maybe you could clear up the pool workers username and password...what is with the "." ? When you setup rpc should you include the "."?

Example if my website username is bean and I want to create a pool worker called pea, why do I end up with a worker called "bean.pea"? And how should I set up my RPC config file to connect? With a username of bean.pea or just pea?

The way it is, is confusing.....please help

The workers contain "." so that worker logins are based on simplecoin usernames. This keep people from fighting over worker names and having to guess one that's not already taken.

the rpc user/pass only relates to bitcoin.conf, pushpool.conf, & requiredFunctions, not a simplecoin user. just pick a name/pass and make it match in all 3 places.
Thanks, got everything up and running. Only problem is when I try and access the admin page I get a 500 error...I have set the flag to 1 in the database ....any idea why I get this error only when trying to access the admin panel?

Thanks!

your best bet is to turn on display_errors in php.ini
Hi, building new forum server and was wondering which version of Pushpoold I should install that would work best with your fronttttt end latest release ver 2.0? Pushpoold has version 4.1 up to 5.1 available now?

Also, it looks like you got the stats page looking sweet now! I like the way it list the usernames and all the different data fields...awesome!

Cant wait to get your fron end installed. Have only bitcoind and pushpoold to install now as I have installed all dependencies....like jansson and the others....just wondering which version of pushpoold to compile and install?

Thanks!

Forgot to ask, how stable would your experimental version be on on a new install/build of a Ubuntu box version 11.04...there latest release? I mainly worry about the stats page displaying properly.....
pushpool v5, bitcoin v0.3.23 (or if you are comfortable compiling add the multi-thread diff from the 20btc bounty project page)
oops, server load stat was was 100x too high, thanks jine for pointing that out.
Mike,

I think ive decided to fork the codebase you have maintained into a new project as i see you heading in a different direction with v2 than what originally attracted me in the first place.  Ill be keeping a SVN repo up and open so that my changes will be also available.   I will still probably borrow from your project as you can do from mine where and when applicable.  

At this point i have more than 1390 lines of differences to the original v1 code that i checked out and so this just seems to make more sense to me.   Also if you are curious, my version is running at http://btc.mfis.net

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Anni

Fork away Smiley

Let me know where your repo is and I'll put a link up on the OP.

Should be up at:  svn://svn.mfis.net/btc/
Experimental branch created in github. All new development will go here until it is merged into a new version.

That said, just added Server load stats to the experimental branch. Should be good and stable. No db changes required.
Mike,

I think ive decided to fork the codebase you have maintained into a new project as i see you heading in a different direction with v2 than what originally attracted me in the first place.  Ill be keeping a SVN repo up and open so that my changes will be also available.   I will still probably borrow from your project as you can do from mine where and when applicable.  

At this point i have more than 1390 lines of differences to the original v1 code that i checked out and so this just seems to make more sense to me.   Also if you are curious, my version is running at http://btc.mfis.net

Anni

Fork away Smiley

Let me know where your repo is and I'll put a link up on the OP.
Mike,

At this point i have more than 1390 lines of differences to the original v1 code that i checked out and so this just seems to make more sense to me.   Also if you are curious, my version is running at http://mining.mainframe.nl/

Anni
Version 2 stable released, includes upgrade script from simplecoin 1.0 database.

All sql files are now in the sql/ directory.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: