Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pushpool Web Frontend] Simplecoin v5.0 Opensource PHP/MySQL - NEW RELEASE - page 10. (Read 57191 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
go into admin panel and change cheating to proportional as i haven't removed it.

when u upload the database it will be cleaned u need to add all the settings in.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wayno i cannot get it to report online miners corretly.  I added the above fix from simplexoin and that claered up a bunch of the stat issues but still have miners online reporting incorrect.  Can u upload ur settings db config?  All time stats are not quite working right either it seems.  I am mining w 3 miners currentlyw2 different test accounts.  Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
My stats seems off a bit,can any tell me what the "settings" table is used for ..its currently blank and I see it referenced quite a bit in the php code.  Do I need to add something?  So far everything else is working good but i have no server stats and some workers show wrong.  Cron jobs are setup and run fine, what times is anyone using?  Good job everyone btw.

yes, there is an insert line in the setup sql (try running just that line).
Activity: 28
My stats seems off a bit,can any tell me what the "settings" table is used for ..its currently blank and I see it referenced quite a bit in the php code.  Do I need to add something?  So far everything else is working good but i have no server stats and some workers show wrong.  Cron jobs are setup and run fine, what times is anyone using?  Good job everyone btw.
oh yeah i forgot i changed the standard port 8332 to 8335

better change that in bitcoin.inc.php
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
drrconsulting, regarding ozcoin's cronjob.php error, ozcoin seems to be using an amended version of bitcoin.inc.php  .  I was getting similar errors but replaced ozcoin's /includes/bitcoinController/bitcoin.inc.php with the bitcoin.inc.php from Xenland's current code and no more cronjob.php errors.

The /cronjobs/shares.php seems to hve an error.  I'm getting
Code:
PHP Warning:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in [PATH-TO]/cronjobs/shares.php on line 69

Bit confused as to what's going on with 'id' in that script.
Updated db and code base, lotsa fixs and stuff.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Nice, a fork!

I haven't been able to do much lately, but it looks like I'll probably get around to getting v2 up and running this week.

I'll definitely take a look at Wayno's code too, to see if it makes sense to bring anything over
Activity: 41
By the way Excellent work, the site just seems to be smoother.
Ah thanks

Now I am getting this error,

Output from command php /var/www/cronjobs/cronjob.php ..

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/cronjobs/cronjob.php on line 157
XML-RPC: xmlrpcmsg::parseResponseHeaders: HTTP error, got response: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException:
  • : Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error)

thrown in  on line 0

Probably because I have not solved any block yet.
requiredFunctions.php u need to have my copy theres a fucntion in there called lock

line 163
Wayno,

Running the cronjob.php I get the following

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function lock() in /var/www/cronjobs/cronjob.php on line 25

In Cronjob Line 25 = lock("cronjob.php");

Any ideas ?
i have uploaded the db and new code.
Thank You Wayno !

edit : HAHA writings of a mad man !
dcconsulting we have solved 5 so far in 10 days running, and oh boy wat a problem it was sorting everything out. the only big issue we had was that i am running bitcoind 3.22 and the backend needs to be changed to generate to immature on looking for blocks, we found 2 blocks on the same day 5 hours apart this is were all the fun started Wink

be warned my code has been changed ALOT

https://github.com/Wayno

i havent uploaded the new db changes yet i will do that later on tonight
Activity: 15
There seems to be a bug in accountsettings.php. Changing line 151:
Code:
}else if($inputAuthPin != $authPin && $act){

to:

Code:
}else if($inputAuthPin != $authPin && $act != "addWorker"){

fixes the warning about 'invalid authorization pin' when adding a worker.
Hi Wayno,

It Would be great in the spirit of Open Source to publish the fixed code to us. I am also running a pool on the Simplecoin Frontend and this makes me worry. Have not solved a block yet so it would be greatly appreciated before that.

Regards
Hello forums peoples,

I have been using simple coin to run a site and well it isn't working as it should. for starts the shares system is off as i found out after some days of testing and manual calculation, when 2 blocks are found with in a time frame the confirms STOP working on the older block, the cronjob system is hectic as it is if the db is updating the shares and the account balance part the system can run 2 cronjobs and you can get double payouts on the same block.

we have spent the last 48 hrs fixing the code to run correct and make things smoother. just a warning on this if u are planing to use the this code to run ur own large pool.

i found out the hard way Wink

its a great front end but a lot of minor and large bugs to be found and isolated as well.
Hey Mike,

I like where you are going with this but the cookie implementation appears to be broken and your register function is currently broken as well.   Is the latest master supposed to be a working checkout or are you in the middle or reworking things?  Some things i noticed:

- register.php simply doesnt work i had to make the following changes to get it to work:
Code:
               $testUserQ = mysql_query("SELECT id FROM webUsers WHERE username = '".$username."' LIMIT 1");
                        //If not, create new user
                        //if (!$testUserQ) {
                        if (($testUserQ == false) || (mysql_num_rows($testUserQ) == 0)) {

- logout.php simply doesnt work.  Once logged in its impossible to logout without the session either timing out (didnt try to wait for this) or manually updateding/removing the timestamp in the webUser table.  Also you use a meta refresh in logout and login but wouldnt a
         header("Location: /index.php");
be nicer? Or something alike ?

Im curious who is doing your security audit?  You mention that you are getting one done but no details about this.... this might be a good point to expand on since security with web apps are always difficult to get right.   Also you might want to look into the webmin running on your server...if its v1.54, its vulnerable to an XSS attack that can result in root user priveleges for a remote attacker.

I think a few unintended things snuck into the last checkout. I'm about halfway through with the v2 code, and I'm trying to keep it out of master for now.

I had an outpatient spinal procedure done today, so nothing will be checked in tonight. Hopefully I can have a demo of the new work on the test-net soon for some real-world testing and viewing.

As for the security audit, I'm handling them. I'm using internal tools from my professional work, along with acunetix & nmap so far. The current v2(&1.1) code checks out clear so far. If you have any additional recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

I'm not using webmin 1.54 on my production machines. Once back in production, ssh should suffice for the live server. I like to keep production running as lean as possible.

In the future, I'll branch new code and keep the master at the latest 100% stable version.
Pages:
Jump to: