Pages:
Author

Topic: Putin Critic Shot Dead at Kremlin - page 5. (Read 6221 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 28, 2015, 08:50:16 PM
Nemtsov was a radical, there is no way he would have ever been president. The woman he was with was a Ukrainian fascist from Kiev.

This man had to die, and so will anyone else who wants to create revolution in Russia!

With statements like this it wouldn't surprise me if the assassination was just some lone radical who thought he was acting patriotically.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
February 28, 2015, 08:07:24 PM
russians are so weird.
Don't confuse this liberastic thug with russians. These demotards are seem weird not due to their nationality, but because of their schizophrenic activities. It doesn't depend on nationality and they would seem weird to any sensible person.

23? she looks 50. And whats going on with that photo? whats the backstory? russians are so weird.
I'm talking about the one who was a witness to his death.

Anna Duritskaya, 23 years old ukrainian citizen. She had already testified as a witness. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
February 28, 2015, 07:48:13 PM
Nemtsov was a radical, there is no way he would have ever been president. The woman he was with was a Ukrainian fascist from Kiev.

This man had to die, and so will anyone else who wants to create revolution in Russia!

The statement is pretty loaded and can fire both ways. What exactly are you trying to imply by it? Also, some proof about that Ukrainian woman being a fascist, please? I have no idea what her identity is, so I am curious.
Somebody joking that she is a prostitute. Cheesy

But actually she's 23 years old model. I don't know very much about her political views but she was in close relationships with Nemtsov.

23? she looks 50. And whats going on with that photo? whats the backstory? russians are so weird.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
February 28, 2015, 07:13:25 PM

As I've read from the comments on the German site from where I took Nemtsov the fucker photo, a dead Nemtsov creates more trouble for Putin than a live one.
legendary
February 28, 2015, 07:12:39 PM

The statement is pretty loaded and can fire both ways. What exactly are you trying to imply by it? Also, some proof about that Ukrainian woman being a fascist, please? I have no idea what her identity is, so I am curious.
Somebody joking that she is a prostitute. Cheesy

But actually she's 23 years old model. I don't know very much about her political views but she was in close relationships with Nemtsov.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 28, 2015, 06:57:48 PM
I totally agree. Russia is a different country. The people have seen what Ukraine has done and will never support
the same sort of thing in Russia.
legendary
Activity: 1680
February 28, 2015, 06:57:01 PM

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 28, 2015, 06:50:27 PM

February 28, 2015, 04:46:49 PM

I always thought of Nemtsov as a stud, his face and smile had been ever betraying his thoughts and intentions. I absolutely like such photos. They speak louder than words.

legendary
February 28, 2015, 04:44:21 PM
https://propagandaschau.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/mord-an-boris-nemzow/

Sollte der Sicherheitsapparat also Täter präsentieren – was sehr wahrscheinlich ist, aber dazu kommen wir noch – so wird Lokshin wahrscheinlich behaupten, es seien vorgeschobene Sündenböcke – in Wahrheit stecke Putin persönlich dahinter.

That would be typical demotard's reaction indeed. Cheesy
February 28, 2015, 11:22:36 AM
As of now, the primary version of the investigation into Nemtsov's killing is that he was killed by the ultra right-wing radicals, who consider both the powers that be and the political opposition as their enemies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
February 28, 2015, 10:23:38 AM

Snowden is allegedly saying in this poster that "they have started getting rid of their long-term puppets. They are afraid of those who failed to fulfill their orders but happen to know too much. The U.S. Department of State won't stop at Nemtsov, they will continue to kill".

Don't know how authentic is this actually, though.

The Quest for the next Potus 2016-2020 is over! We have found him... The Only Hope for the USA.

SNOWDEN POTUS 2016 THE SIDE OF TRUTH

And then add backing of the full might of the empire, and dirt trash like the traitors of hitlary (why not even 9.11 she had the time in office...), will be seen for what they are. White trashes. To the dust bin of history. and finally Peace, Prosperity, Stability (while preserving market volatility, don't get confuse), and maybe who knows... Smiley.
February 28, 2015, 10:14:02 AM
I was expecting this news in the Western sources with booming headlines that already indirectly assign the guilt. I wasn't disappointed.

Let's look at it from a logical, investigative point of view.

Nemcov was a prominent figure in Yeltsin's administration, participating in dismantling of Russia's economics and industry. As an opposition figure, he was more of a second fiddle - much less of a thorn in Russia's collective side than, say, Hodorkovskij and Naval'nyj (both are still breathing, by the way). Nemcov didn't figure much on the news front either.

Another background piece: An opposition march is planned for the 1st of March. What it lacked is a clear strong slogan. Nemcov's death comes at a very opportune moment for the opposition, like a gift from above. The previous attempt at "maidan" in Russia - a Bolotnaja square upheaval failed. A much stronger rallying point is needed, and hey presto, here it comes!

Nemcov's death is just another headache for Putin, and he takes it under personal control is because this presents a problem for Russia's national security. As for MSM - whatever Putin did with regard to the investigation - if he took it under control or not - he would still be angled as a guilty party.

Those who benefit from his death are the "opposition" and their handlers. The girlfriend from Kiev gives some room for thought, but might be a coincidence - there are tens of millions of Ukrainians living in Russia.

My feeling is that Nemcov became a sacrificial lamb for the (overseas) forces nuturing the "opposition" in Russia, the forces that openly stated the the end goal is a revolt and unseating of Putin - war on the Russian border in Ukraine and economic war are just pieces in this bigger game. Nemcov may have fallen as yet another piece.

Below is a Snowden poster taken from the Russian subforum:

Процесс пошёл, ждём кто следующий.

Snowden is allegedly saying in this poster that "they have started getting rid of their long-term puppets. They are afraid of those who failed to fulfill their orders but happen to know too much. The U.S. Department of State won't stop at Nemtsov, they will continue to kill".

Don't know how authentic is this actually, though.
legendary
Activity: 1680
February 28, 2015, 10:02:32 AM
I was expecting this news in the Western sources with booming headlines that already indirectly assign the guilt. I wasn't disappointed.

Let's look at it from a logical, investigative point of view.

Nemcov was a prominent figure in Yeltsin's administration, participating in dismantling of Russia's economics and industry. As an opposition figure, he was more of a second fiddle - much less of a thorn in Russia's collective side than, say, Hodorkovskij and Naval'nyj (both are still breathing, by the way). Nemcov didn't figure much on the news front either.

Another background piece: An anti-maidan march is planned for the 1st of March. Nemcov's death comes at a very opportune moment give the "opposition" ammo against this anti-maidan.

Nemcov's death is just another headache for Putin, and he takes it under personal control is because this presents a problem for Russia's national security. As for MSM - whatever Putin did with regard to the investigation - if he took it under control or not - he would still be angled as a guilty party.

Those who benefit from his death are the "opposition" and their handlers. The girlfriend from Kiev gives some room for thought, but might be a coincidence - there are tens of millions of Ukrainians living in Russia.

Another possibility is purely monetary - read somewhere that Nemcov handled large sums of money and may have fallen victim of a gang-war style crime, unconnected with present politics altogether.

My personal feeling is that Nemcov became a sacrificial lamb for the (overseas) forces nurturing the "opposition" in Russia, the forces that openly stated the the end goal is a revolt and unseating of Putin - war on the Russian border in Ukraine and economic war are just pieces in this bigger game. Nemcov may have fallen as yet another piece.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
February 28, 2015, 09:57:45 AM
Everyone is quick to make the assumption that Putin was behind this. There isn't any evidence that he is behind it. For instance this could be someone who wants to rally against Putin in the future, but want's everyone to believe Putin was the one behind this thus giving this unknown person an advantage. Although, that would be another assumption. I don't think anyone will trust the news which is going to be fed to us by the Russian news. So, we're probably not going to find out the truth anyway.

This may of not been done by any one official either. There's to many possibilities to make a quick assumption.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
February 28, 2015, 09:40:11 AM

Boris Nemtsov will not be missed in Russia.  He was another Khordokovsky type - a Jewish criminal gangster rising to great power by selling out his country's interests to those of the West during the Yeltsin years.  He had few followers, and would have been far down the list of those that the Kremlin would condier 'dangerous'.

For the rest of the world outside Russia, his death will be used as a weapon against Putin - indeed, it already is as all the MSM are jumpiong onto the 'Putin does it again' bandwagon.

It is not Putin's way of doing things. Besides that, Nemtsov was nobody, and wasn't even a slightest threat to Putin and his power. He was Yeltsin's petboy and became a governor of a Russian region with population of over 3 million people at an age of just 32 years. He has been hated by the majority of Russian populace.

Suspected something like this. Together with opinion of tee-rex I would say this murder clearly wasn't Putin's interest. More like the opposite.

Totally agree. More than this. This murder was organized by Putin's enemies. Sacral victim as is.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2015, 07:57:04 AM

Boris Nemtsov will not be missed in Russia.  He was another Khordokovsky type - a Jewish criminal gangster rising to great power by selling out his country's interests to those of the West during the Yeltsin years.  He had few followers, and would have been far down the list of those that the Kremlin would condier 'dangerous'.

For the rest of the world outside Russia, his death will be used as a weapon against Putin - indeed, it already is as all the MSM are jumpiong onto the 'Putin does it again' bandwagon.

It is not Putin's way of doing things. Besides that, Nemtsov was nobody, and wasn't even a slightest threat to Putin and his power. He was Yeltsin's petboy and became a governor of a Russian region with population of over 3 million people at an age of just 32 years. He has been hated by the majority of Russian populace.

Suspected something like this. Together with opinion of tee-rex I would say this murder clearly wasn't Putin's interest. More like the opposite.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
February 28, 2015, 07:28:29 AM
This is just another sacral victim.
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
February 28, 2015, 07:22:54 AM
to frighten the future candidate and winner of the presidential us election 2016 ?

SNOWDEN PRESIDENT 2016 FOR A BETTER WORLD
Pages:
Jump to: