Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈 PutinCoin【PUTIN】🌟 💵 POS 150% 💴 POW JUST 50K BLOCKS ➔ MUCH BOUNTIES - page 2. (Read 73216 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
This project has an interesting concept and name. I hope this project has been very successful. Good luck
Activity: 19
give me more infor, I'm interested in it
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Dear Traders! Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Kleptomane and Cryptophyta!
Again, I hasten to inform you that it is time for ALL the devoted holder of the asset Putin coins again make sure of the correct investment made earlier by you.
  THE market rate of Putin coins has increased significantly in recent days, and even against the background of the General fall of the main cryptocurrencies and the panic mood on the stock exchange has strengthened even more, thereby once again showed its reliability. The value of the coin has not yet reached the previously desired price of 0.1 BTC for 1 PUTIN, but is already striving to overcome the mark of 0.00000433 BTC and is steadily rising in price!

If you really come up with a new coin, which is nothing, it is absolutely the same as the hundreds of others, then in no case should you call it exactly like here. The project will only collect a negative HYIP, and nothing more.
Activity: 83
He нaдoeлo вcякyю чyшь пиcaть? Paccyждeния пo пoвoдy нyжнocти этoй мoнeты yжe нaдoeли. Oднo и тo жe!!!Boпpoc лишь oдин BAЖEH - кoгдa co cвoeгo кoшeлькa мoжнo бyдeт peaлизoвaть мoнeты, и oн aдpecoвaн paзpaбoтчикaм мoнeты!!!Bce ocтaльныe paccyждeния-этo пycтoй тpёп!!!!

Hasn't bothered to write any nonsense? Reasonings concerning necessity of this coin have already bothered. Same!!! A question is only one IMPORTANT - when from the purse it is possible to realize coins, and it is addressed to developers of a coin!!! All other reasonings are a waffle!!!!
-AVTO-TRANSLATER-
Activity: 42
Congratulations on the new thread, It looks awesome. Wink Wink Wink

Great team, great company, good job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

You about what? Or just if only what to write))

Interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?

Stage of implementation this project- 0!!! There is no exchange,  Yobit trade a fake, they have no communication with a purse to more half of year!!! Developers are silent!!!
Now all will wait for an inauguration))) Can though then from a purse it will be possible to sell!)))
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I'm very sorry that I just saw this coin. it's something incredible. I do not think that the coin will be much worth it. it's certainly funny, but no more

The prices will rise so much before 18 Mar.'2018.
After 18/03/2018 , I'm not sure. May be big huge or drop. But I'm ensure that this coin is not dead.
Activity: 119
I'm very sorry that I just saw this coin. it's something incredible. I do not think that the coin will be much worth it. it's certainly funny, but no more
Activity: 32
  in the near future but hopefully not that too long of a wait.

Holy sticks, seller Yobit, pump March 15 at 1 pm  Wink
Activity: 24
 Looks like we will be able to see more developments for this coin in the near future but hopefully not that too long of a wait.
Activity: 20
 📈 PutinCoin【PUTIN】🌟 MINING POOL - XPOOL.INFO

XPOOL.INFO

* No need Registration.

- IP      stratum+tcp://xpool.info:7971
- Username     your coin address
- password      x

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Problem with the coin is that Yobit always has the deposits in maintenance. They are unresponsive to support tickets.
Activity: 336
Yes, the concept of coins, they always try to add value to the coin. The team work is not slack, the name and the sign are good and attractive.
Activity: 153
Activity: 394
Merit: 129

Any reason for requesting Yobit to close the wallet. Not that I'm a fan
of the site but there are no other exchanges hosting PUTIN. Even when
Yobit wallets are open, depositing coins can be a hit and miss affair Sad

I would like to believe lots of development is going on in preparation to
monopolise on the upcoming elections or is that just wishful thinking ?

Maybe DEV is part of some team campaigning for the President. Looks like we will be able to see more developments for this coin in the near future but hopefully not that too long of a wait.
Пaмпepы бyдyт пpoкaчивaть PutinCoin к дню выбopoв , xoтя этo нe кaк нe cвязaнo .
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Any reason for requesting Yobit to close the wallet. Not that I'm a fan
of the site but there are no other exchanges hosting PUTIN. Even when
Yobit wallets are open, depositing coins can be a hit and miss affair Sad

I would like to believe lots of development is going on in preparation to
monopolise on the upcoming elections or is that just wishful thinking ?

Maybe DEV is part of some team campaigning for the President. Looks like we will be able to see more developments for this coin in the near future but hopefully not that too long of a wait.
Activity: 19
Dear Traders! Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Kleptomane and Cryptophyta!
Again, I hasten to inform you that it is time for ALL the devoted holder of the asset Putin coins again make sure of the correct investment made earlier by you.
  THE market rate of Putin coins has increased significantly in recent days, and even against the background of the General fall of the main cryptocurrencies and the panic mood on the stock exchange has strengthened even more, thereby once again showed its reliability. The value of the coin has not yet reached the previously desired price of 0.1 BTC for 1 PUTIN, but is already striving to overcome the mark of 0.00000433 BTC and is steadily rising in price!
Pages:
Jump to: