Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈 PutinCoin【PUTIN】🌟 💵 POS 150% 💴 POW JUST 50K BLOCKS ➔ MUCH BOUNTIES - page 7. (Read 73216 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
PUTIN will be delisted today from Alcurex exchange.
There is no working explorer. We can't confirm transactions.

Please withdraw PUTIN but make small test at first.

halibit
alcurex

If you give me time to sync the wallet, i can have a explorer up maybe already tonight.
Dont rush it man Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
PUTIN will be delisted today from Alcurex exchange.
There is no working explorer. We can't confirm transactions.

Please withdraw PUTIN but make small test at first.

halibit
alcurex
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let's PUT IN!
if u r real than why u removed yobit's and my post.

we already mention in our thread we not want spaming or negative people just stay away from us if you not like new chain

and for you pls stay away from real putincoin, our dev confirm that no swap in putincoin. there are many dead coin and you can choose one of them, not this one, because dev not agree with your swap.

if this coin not dead than where is website, explorers, working wallets, working support and big thing is why too many bugs in source code main.cpp file and checkpoints file also not a good developed coin
Activity: 462

we already mention in our thread we not want spaming or negative people just stay away from us if you not like new chain

and for you pls stay away from real putincoin, our dev confirm that no swap in putincoin. there are many dead coin and you can choose one of them, not this one, because dev not agree with your swap.
Activity: 305

So the attempted fraudulent 'takeover' of Putin has failed.
Commiserations to the ppl who fell for this scam but due
diligence would have revealed this.

Lets quote the scammers :

We are producing an antiquated scrypt protocol to replace
the existing x11 one. What they won't reveal is the massive
premine so they can profit off the ppl who are sucked in.

Yobit has already dismissed this 'new' Putin coin.

If the coin you are interested in is scrypt then I would suggest
moving on as there are a lot better protocols out there. Unless
you are constant exchange watcher then you could profit on
pump and dump that will inevitably happen with their coin.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

how u guys loot innocent ppl?
Your parents have taught this?

Just wait and watch one day our new PutinCoin is on sky our developers and investor working on it

lol u scammer yobit will never list ur shit take my word.
u can only trade ur shit on shitty xchanges
Let's PUT IN!

Just wait and watch one day our new PutinCoin is on sky our developers and investor working on it

Let's PUT IN!

Beware AtomicProject and new chain from him ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-putincoinput-new-blockchain-pos-100-pow-50k-blocks-1847881 ).

First time we see such hard Scam on swap.

It was sold about 48m old Putin coins by AtomicProject, we really don't like such scam actions.
In normal swap all old coins should be burned, not sold.

Yobit not support any swaps.

we not do any scam in Putin swap as we mention before its not simple swap its a new PutinCoin project if user want to join they pay via PutinCoin and get new PutinCoin chain coin at ratio of 1:1 and we spent the collected fund in development of our new chain so this is not scam and you are with the coin who have not active explorers, wallets even no website or their developer stop developing since 9 months and as we promise we already successfully launched awesome developed coin which have active wallets, much explorers, active roadmap and returning people coins at 1:1 which we promise but you hold our collected fund its not good and like a scam from you.

Let's PUT IN!
Beware AtomicProject and new chain from him ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-putincoinput-new-blockchain-pos-100-pow-50k-blocks-1847881 ).

It was sold about 48m old Putin coins by AtomicProject, we really don't like such scam actions.

we not do any scam in Putin swap as we mention before its not simple swap its a new PutinCoin project if user want to join they pay via PutinCoin and get new PutinCoin chain coin at ratio of 1:1 and we spent the collected fund in development of our new chain so this is not scam and you are with the coin who have not active explorers, wallets even no website or their developer stop developing since 9 months and as we promise we already successfully launched awesome developed coin which have active wallets, much explorers, active roadmap and returning people coins at 1:1 which we promise but you hold our collected fund its not good and like a scam from you.
Activity: 150
Merit: 107

So it is official  Wink

Is there really a 200M premine on his new coin?
Wonder who is willing to buy.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_PUT/
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★

old putin is much batter than new putin ie PUT
Let's PUT IN!
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Everythings gonna be fine on 1st April  Wink
Activity: 425

Don't trust this developer he just start coin and leave it and don't doing developing enough don't have working web and permanent node for sync he just hold upto 24% market and sell premind coins he just want to cheat via his holding we not accept this developer in our new chain so he called us scam but you all guys see both chain development and than think who is best.

can u respond to my EMAIL.
Pages:
Jump to: