Pages:
Author

Topic: Putting 10 BTC to good use - page 2. (Read 8136 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
I have a very solid and almost risk free investment plan and I am looking for funds.
I can discuss with you all of the details and provide guarantees if needed.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28045909
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 01:02:44 PM
The easiest way I've learned is to do your research an read whitepapers. Hammer great ICOs for pennies. Wash/rinse/repeat. WAY easier that gambling with Bitcoin/Wall Street/real estate. Good luck!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 11:28:05 AM
I would take one bit coin and buy a defensive put (Bet the price will fall) and protect your investment. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 11:09:31 AM
Will be achieving ~10 BTC in a few weeks, all bought from an exchange.

Instead of letting the coins lying around, am considering to make some investments, currently in the back of my head there are a few "genres" :

1. P2P lending. E.g.:BTCJam and bitlendingclub.
2. Goods purchase. E.g.:purse.io
3. Funding E.g.: bnktofuture
Of the three I have the biggest faith in investing in professional funding aka ICO

My question being

1. Is there any other solid non "quick money" which I can put my BTC to use
2. What other reputable ICO investment is there for my minute amount of BTC to invest

Thanks guys!

Bitcoins themselves are a risky investment, Just Buy and Hold.
If you still want to add on to the risk by investing them further and want some great returns, Best options according to me are :-

1. Invest in Gambling websites, there are a few websites which allow users to invest in bankroll and be the bank, Believe me, House is always in profit.

2. Lending, involves much more risk and patience though.

3. The best is to invest in alternate Cryptocoins, you will need to do some good amount of research and choose your coin wisely, and you surely will make profit. Ripple and Doge are doing really good these days.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
December 26, 2017, 10:10:47 AM
You can try investing in gambling websites, like https://www.crypto-games.net and earn a share of house profits. Just keep in mind if player wins, investors loses and vice versa.
Currently over 1100 BTC invested.

Official topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.0;all

I agree with this one, this is a good idea. Keep in mind that a lot of people loves gambling and all of them arent winning, at the end of the day most of them might lose. Plus this website has a good share percentage with no fees during withdrawal (not unless if you choose fast cash), and you can monitor your balance and profit every single day. The key to make more profit in gambling investment is "patience"
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 12:46:26 AM
You can purchase stuff on the web and exchange it on your city or country.For me the main great use for 10 BTCs is let it sheltered and calm in the wallet holding up its cost go up.Online investiments, further if it's about BTC, better to don't chance your cash, in light of the fact that the hazard to lose is high, there are very few assurances here.
Activity: 123
bitcoin.org
October 27, 2017, 06:40:00 AM
I am also looking for a trusted investment opportunity, seems like so far there is nothing like this in BTC Space.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
October 26, 2017, 03:11:35 PM
Interesting - but not profitable
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
October 26, 2017, 03:19:09 AM

Instead of letting the coins lying around, am considering to make some investments, currently in the back of my head there are a few "genres" :

Of the three I have the biggest faith in investing in professional funding aka ICO

My question being

2. What other reputable ICO investment is there for my minute amount of BTC to invest

Thanks guys!

I would suggest to invest it in gambling and play dice game, i can give you my strategy since you have huge amount of capital you can make 99% income using it. Now me and my friends are getting good amount of profit even we have only limited income. We do not spread this strategy yet but if you really want this kindly contact me here.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 14, 2017, 10:21:39 AM
Lending is a good way to make your money work so I agree to one of your choices. I also recommend that you try trading cryptos because it's the fastest way to get tons of profit.

I would never lend the btc to anybody unless I know them personally. Instead will prefer to just hold the btc and prices if rise will gain automatically or will buy some altcoins at ICO stage or if available cheaply and will sell on when the price rises in future and convert back to btc again
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 09:12:06 AM
There is no investment 100% sure.

If you're looking for a low ammount as profit you can bet 10 bitcoins on a gambling website with 90% winnings chances. Actually I do think this is even more legit that investing in hyip or other possibilities.

Maybe if you can find a broker who trade bitcoins and he has a good history there can be a short profit on a short term...

Anyways good luck

By just having the coin is already an investment and there is already a risk on it. When the price drop you will loose some of your investment. Luckily price from the date this thread was starting was like 6x she made a good investment then.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
October 13, 2017, 03:42:00 AM
Lending is a good way to make your money work so I agree to one of your choices. I also recommend that you try trading cryptos because it's the fastest way to get tons of profit.

But its pretty hard to execute it since there are so many scammers on this furom and loan defaulter, But if you can able to reach for escrow service to handle the collateral then it might be a good business for you but I will not put all that amount in 1 business only since there are more profitable sections where we can earn more specially with altcoin sections.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 09:24:19 PM
Activity: 44
September 29, 2017, 01:34:09 PM
why don't you invest it in the bluechips in crypto (major coins)?

Do you mean diversify out of BTC? Like owning the top 10 cryptos? Something like that
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
September 25, 2017, 10:44:58 PM
why don't you invest it in the bluechips in crypto (major coins)?
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
September 24, 2017, 01:26:38 PM
Hold on to them.  Grin  The number of coins are limited and the complexity rises with the increase in number of miners and the rate at which they get mined, So, if bitcoins market cap were to increase (which is statistically more probable)  from its current point which is at about 61 billion dollars, chances are that the prices are going to go up and up and up.  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 23, 2017, 12:21:18 PM
I will only lend to people whom I know personally else would not do it. I would invest in new ICO where the future looks bright and will get at better price during pre ICO stage. Few of the btc will be used for trading and earn some gains from it. rest will hold btc for a longer period
Activity: 349
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 23, 2017, 12:34:44 AM

My question being

Thanks guys!

Put it on lending in Poloniex.com

Bitcoin will reach 25 000$ soon
Activity: 22
September 05, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

My question being

Thanks guys!

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18780

you can invest here ....

it is a great chance to earn .....

Activity: 22
September 04, 2017, 11:38:20 AM

My question being

Thanks guys!

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18780

you can invest here .... every project becoms successful after 3-4 days of a launch ....

it is a great chance to earn 1 btc in a week .....

if you can't invest 0.1 btc then invest little .... you will be paid back 10 times the investment....

Pages:
Jump to: