Pages:
Author

Topic: Qchain seems like a great Investment option - page 3. (Read 2431 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 03:35:17 PM
I  think the KYC thing is what drove people away from some of these ICOs, most people will not what to give away their profile information just for participating if you can by it on EtherDelta after the ICO

KYC not a problem right now. Wanna learn more? ask in Qchain telegram chat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 02:30:30 PM
Why would anyone that uses Cryptocurrency or any type of Digital Currency do a KYC? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of Crypto?
In my opinion no. Only you decide to send your personal info or not. If you don`t like KYC you just wait exchanges. Btw most of exchanges use KYC. 

I  think the KYC thing is what drove people away from some of these ICOs, most people will not what to give away their profile information just for participating if you can by it on EtherDelta after the ICO

The price can rise if there are many who wish to buy tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 01:14:43 PM
Personally, I don't think Qchain will be lower than the ICO on ED like most other ETH token offerings.  It's not overly hyped/high market cap, they have a working demo and verifiable team, and it's not a useless/stupid/overdone idea for blockchain.  Probably more than 95% of ETH tokens fall within these 3 categories and why I believe they tank on ED after the ICO.
Activity: 266
November 09, 2017, 09:52:41 AM
Why would anyone that uses Cryptocurrency or any type of Digital Currency do a KYC? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of Crypto?
In my opinion no. Only you decide to send your personal info or not. If you don`t like KYC you just wait exchanges. Btw most of exchanges use KYC. 

On the EtherDelta you can't to buy token with bonus)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 07:43:57 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
November 09, 2017, 04:28:02 AM

Not all exchanges use full verification. Absence of verification simply allows to carry out operations with smaller limits and all.
Activity: 434
November 09, 2017, 01:22:23 AM
But it is worth noting that if you wait for opportunities to buy tokens on the exchange, you need to consider that they are definitely there will be more expensive
November 09, 2017, 12:54:54 AM
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 08, 2017, 09:54:22 PM
Put a little bit eth,  hope qchain will be a successful project. A bit confused by KYC, but it went quickly. I expect that after the abolition of Bitcoin HF people will start to transfer money to alts.
Activity: 532
November 08, 2017, 07:37:11 PM
Put a little bit eth,  hope qchain will be a successful project. A bit confused by KYC, but it went quickly. I expect that after the abolition of Bitcoin HF people will start to transfer money to alts.
I`m still thinking. If they show at least beta, not demo, i will contribute, not earlier

here someone has posted screenshots of the working beta version of the application

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24238508
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
November 08, 2017, 05:35:43 PM
I`m still thinking. If they show at least beta, not demo, i will contribute, not earlier
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 08, 2017, 03:16:27 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
November 08, 2017, 11:22:56 AM
LOL. Vitalik Buterin has claimed that all ICOs will fail and they can not give the people what they want. THerefore, investing your money into ICOs are suicide. Be careful of what you are doing because the results are clear, non ICO has achieved a great inventor or result. Monaco, Tenx, TaaS, they all fail

As I know TaaS works normally
November 08, 2017, 03:06:32 AM
LOL. Vitalik Buterin has claimed that all ICOs will fail and they can not give the people what they want. THerefore, investing your money into ICOs are suicide. Be careful of what you are doing because the results are clear, non ICO has achieved a great inventor or result. Monaco, Tenx, TaaS, they all fail
Also he calls ETH decentralized)
Activity: 31
November 07, 2017, 09:05:14 PM
It doesn't look popular ICO, but honestly, the team look professional. Advertising blockchain based platforms can achieve great success, and native advertisment industry is growing. I will watch it closely.
Fortunately, we're not going for popularity. Smiley We're going about doing things in the methodical, cautious way, and fortunately have found some great supporters who are boosters for our vision. We actually launched as early as April, before many other blockchain advertising startups, but took a long time to get to ICO (missing the wave), because we were taking our time with product and business development.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 02:35:26 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 01:38:29 AM
It doesn't look popular ICO, but honestly, the team look professional. Advertising blockchain based platforms can achieve great success, and native advertisment industry is growing. I will watch it closely.
Fortunately, we're not going for popularity. Smiley We're going about doing things in the methodical, cautious way, and fortunately have found some great supporters who are boosters for our vision. We actually launched as early as April, before many other blockchain advertising startups, but took a long time to get to ICO (missing the wave), because we were taking our time with product and business development.
no one needs rush in the project development! For this short time your team managed to create a working demo and initiate a successful ico. not much ico is collected during the bitcoin hardfork period, when everyone goes into it in order to get free coins. waiting for the end of the hardfork bitcoin and the flow of money in qchain.
Activity: 476
November 07, 2017, 04:55:13 PM
I brought you great news! To all other magazines and websites that wrote about the Qchain project, another "heavyweight" - Bitcoinmagazine - was added. In the article you can find an interview with Wally Xie, CEO of Qchain.
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/qchains-forward-advancement-amid-changing-world-icos/
Yeah checked that, very informative and constructive one. Btw I think we need more such articles with CEO in an interview manner.
November 07, 2017, 04:27:41 PM
For whom? Only for USA residents, may be ...

Not only for US residents - https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-185-0

SEC acceptance of ICO guarantee that your contribution in project under law protection and scamers will be punished. As I understand.
Activity: 1008
November 07, 2017, 03:03:04 PM
Cosma is over. The only ICO that accepts NEM at the moment is the Qchain
Pages:
Jump to: