Pages:
Author

Topic: Qchain seems like a great Investment option - page 5. (Read 2431 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 02:01:55 AM
In these latter days I see a lot of information about Qchain. what's happening?  Huh

Just few links to learn and You will find answer:

Top 3 ICO in November

Qchain ANN

This one

Nasdaq article

good luck  Cool

Very good information bank about the project Qchain. I think it's very useful for those who want to understand it
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 12:49:03 AM
In these latter days I see a lot of information about Qchain. what's happening?  Huh

Just few links to learn and You will find answer:

Top 3 ICO in November

Qchain ANN

This one

Nasdaq article

good luck  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 08:31:10 PM
As I consider, a very good project for investment. I already sent them my ETH. i like the project team and you can already test the product.They have demo on the web.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 06:08:34 PM
Is the ICO still open? I heard some good words about it in a Youtube video a while ago, but forgot to follow up. I will look deeper into it and think about putting some investment if it looks promising.

Sale Ends in 32 days.

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:51:07 PM
Is the ICO still open? I heard some good words about it in a Youtube video a while ago, but forgot to follow up. I will look deeper into it and think about putting some investment if it looks promising.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:42:59 PM
Thanks.

I m à Little intérested by this project.
But, i see that thé ico IS not à succèss if you make thé comparaison with other projects sold on 15 minutes.

Thanks for the informatio

Why are you so negative? Many good projects for a long time collected their CUP and vice versa many SCAM projects fast collected their CUP((
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 02, 2017, 05:09:35 PM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 04:22:50 PM
I invested in Qchain, because for me it looks great! A system that works on two blockchains should be stable
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 09:16:45 AM
Thanks.

But, i see that thé ico IS not à succèss if you make thé comparaison with other projects sold on 15 minutes.

You mean like Sonm, polybius, or Monetha which are all below the ico price?  Don’t be fooled by how much hype an ICO gets.  If it’s a good project it’s actually better to start with low market cap.  Look at Neblio for instance.  They raised maybe 1/10th of their target and now it’s well above the ico price. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 08:24:08 PM
3 Things that stand out to me right out of the gates.

1 - New Innovative thinking by capitalizing Block Chain tech in the marketing space to improve on everything.
2 - Integration of 2 revolutionary block chain platforms, Ethereum and NEM (not an easy task in itself, but they made it look easy)
3 - Created and maintained by a straight forward, honest , to the point, proffesional and respectful team 

All points that together makes a winning formula.
It seems hard to not expect a Return on Investment on Qchain.
All that needs to be added is time, which they have and signing up clients.
With a team that is dedicated, motivated and has a never give up attitude. This is exactly what is required for singing up clients.   

Qchain just ended their pre sale and is currently in a crowd sale period.
You can either go through ETH or XEM (NEM) to get some action and become a proud Qchain supporter.
The future is now and if you stand still you might miss it. So get at least a portion of this while it's still at a great opportunity price

If you want to do some of your own research, then here is the website https://qchain.co/
The Bitcointalk explain in more details about the tokens and focus area https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qchain-pre-release-is-outnative-sponsored-content-sales-platform-2264106
And when you realize that I know what I am talking about, give me a shout in this thread.

Thanks for the kind words, Ravenfields!
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
October 31, 2017, 06:39:37 AM
Thanks.

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
October 29, 2017, 10:47:00 AM
3 Things that stand out to me right out of the gates.

1 - New Innovative thinking by capitalizing Block Chain tech in the marketing space to improve on everything.
2 - Integration of 2 revolutionary block chain platforms, Ethereum and NEM (not an easy task in itself, but they made it look easy)
3 - Created and maintained by a straight forward, honest , to the point, proffesional and respectful team 

All points that together makes a winning formula.
It seems hard to not expect a Return on Investment on Qchain.
All that needs to be added is time, which they have and signing up clients.
With a team that is dedicated, motivated and has a never give up attitude. This is exactly what is required for singing up clients.   

Qchain just ended their pre sale and is currently in a crowd sale period.
You can either go through ETH or XEM (NEM) to get some action and become a proud Qchain supporter.
The future is now and if you stand still you might miss it. So get at least a portion of this while it's still at a great opportunity price

If you want to do some of your own research, then here is the website https://qchain.co/
The Bitcointalk explain in more details about the tokens and focus area https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qchain-pre-release-is-outnative-sponsored-content-sales-platform-2264106
And when you realize that I know what I am talking about, give me a shout in this thread.

Pages:
Jump to: