Pages:
Author

Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN) - page 7. (Read 17573 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Rakip,multiple times I told you to stop with your stupid posts.They lack in credibility.
So soon,we will be taking more measures forum wise.I check this thread daily,don't think for one second that no one is checking,you only put yourself in a bad light.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
it looks like no people, no posts, no any idea in QBKA, no price.

Just because I don't post every day it doesn't mean we are not working. If people continue to post immature or silly comments I will close this thread and just open a self-moderated one. If you have something positive to contribute to QBK token, by all means please post, but don't waste our time posting stuff that DOESN'T HELP your investment. We have to work to make this coin have value, no one else is doing anything for this coin except Sam and myself.

BTW on tenth august is my father's birthday so i will be busy preparing a meal for him etc so BAGBONUS will be on the 15th, TAAS will also have paid a dividend by then.

I got paid for a bounty so am adding 100 BITQUENCE tokens to spreadsheet also tonight.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Rubbish is impossible for me now 30 40? Sad
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
it looks like no people, no posts, no any idea in QBKA, no price.
legendary
glad to see u more active in the thread!  Hope thinks start to move nort from here.

Thank you for the kind support, I have been trading all weekend and secured a little profit for the bags. I am waiting for the fork to happen so that will mean now I am setting aside 0.05 btc for the bagbonus so far and will buy a few cheap altcoins to hold. I am also going to invest in 2 passive income sites that are trustworthy in a few days, I will let SAM run those once I talk to him about it, will kick start some passive income to grow the asset. Numbers and figures not sure yet but I think I got around 0.1 btc to invest for those. This is all my trading profits for the last few days. I don't often trade but thought I would give my profit to give QBK a little boost.  Smiley I will keep a little bit boitcoin cash as my personal reward for my time lol if I get a little from the exchange and some will give to QBK also.
I am setting up a new crypto currency group as well on how to earn free crypto and also earn passive income, with the contests and special deals as I wanted to do before, will be ready end of the week.

hi sir ,how can i join you group ,i interested that ,

As soon as I have it ready I will pop the link here..
Oh btw this is me, maybe in my next life I might become a man lol hehehehe

https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
glad to see u more active in the thread!  Hope thinks start to move nort from here.

Thank you for the kind support, I have been trading all weekend and secured a little profit for the bags. I am waiting for the fork to happen so that will mean now I am setting aside 0.05 btc for the bagbonus so far and will buy a few cheap altcoins to hold. I am also going to invest in 2 passive income sites that are trustworthy in a few days, I will let SAM run those once I talk to him about it, will kick start some passive income to grow the asset. Numbers and figures not sure yet but I think I got around 0.1 btc to invest for those. This is all my trading profits for the last few days. I don't often trade but thought I would give my profit to give QBK a little boost.  Smiley I will keep a little bit boitcoin cash as my personal reward for my time lol if I get a little from the exchange and some will give to QBK also.
I am setting up a new crypto currency group as well on how to earn free crypto and also earn passive income, with the contests and special deals as I wanted to do before, will be ready end of the week.

hi sir ,how can i join you group ,i interested that ,
legendary
glad to see u more active in the thread!  Hope thinks start to move nort from here.

Thank you for the kind support, I have been trading all weekend and secured a little profit for the bags. I am waiting for the fork to happen so that will mean now I am setting aside 0.05 btc for the bagbonus so far and will buy a few cheap altcoins to hold. I am also going to invest in 2 passive income sites that are trustworthy in a few days, I will let SAM run those once I talk to him about it, will kick start some passive income to grow the asset. Numbers and figures not sure yet but I think I got around 0.1 btc to invest for those. This is all my trading profits for the last few days. I don't often trade but thought I would give my profit to give QBK a little boost.  Smiley I will keep a little bit boitcoin cash as my personal reward for my time lol if I get a little from the exchange and some will give to QBK also.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1392671254149799&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
glad to see u more active in the thread!  Hope thinks start to move nort from here.
legendary
Why are you replacing the old coin with this new token? Does it give any technical advantage over the old one?

Poloniex delisted it. It would have cost me a lot more to run it while turning it into a token allows me some leverage to use those funds to actually grow the assets and bagbonuses, if I have to spend from my pocket, why spend it on devs and block explorer and node and blockchain trouble costs, like I did before and not use the funds I earn from my jobs to actually give the token value?
I am single handedly paying for everything without a regular job. I purely work doing bounty work and some trading, so it's better to use whatever funds I can earn wisely. What I can spare on a monthly basis I donate to this project, or buy from the Issue side and use the btc to buy assets. I also am buying from the dumped coins and building buy support slowly, whatever I can afford.
Hope this explanation works.

After STEPSCOIN DEVS and Original DEV, I Hired stole my life savings and the dev pot I had to find a solution to keep this coin/token afloat and make room to grow it again, without relying on these third party devs and crooks. Sam is working on some artistic project for QBK but that will need more funding, more on that later on. He is also advising for future Investments and doing research.
Apart from INSANE, I am now looking to grow another master node in another coin while it is very cheap. If I can financially handle it, There will be more revenues growing in the pot as 50% of any master node I do I will put the earnings in the pot. It may take me a month or two to procure the master node, depending on how many coins that coin needs. I won't reveal yet until I can get one for sure at a good price. I will be researching a lot next few months into good staking coins for revenues, some good dividend paying assets and some long term HODLS and master node coins. At the moment the focus is not on technical but to build assets and revenues around the token to give it higher real value for investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Why are you replacing the old coin with this new token? Does it give any technical advantage over the old one?
legendary
I managed to pick up another 50 INSN coins very cheap off cryptopia. Now everyone is mass dumping alts is a nice buy in opportunity. I am adding it now to the asset sheet.  Smiley
legendary
Price QBKA is 1.95 burst. It's time to go up?

No rush, let us back QBK WIHT REAL INTRINSIC VALUE and it will go linear by itself organically..I will buying as much of the cheap dumped coin as possible, what I can afford every week because I believe in what we are doing....

Think of cheap QBK - BUYING OPPORTUNITY..  Smiley
Some friends of mine want to buy as well but they are waiting for August 1st.  Cheesy
Price QBKA is 1.95 burst. It's time to go up?
Hello, Ellie and Bitcoin Forum moderator!
Why you deleted posts which have constructive questions and they are NOT off-topic?

Questions are:
1.Quote from: qiwoman2 on Today at 12:30:56 PM
I have added 20 more TAAS I bought to the sheet plus 500 INSN AKA INSANE COIN.

Where can I see it at sheet? 500 INSN AKA INSANE COIN ?

2.I dont understand structure of this sheet. What does mean first part
Hydroinfra Shares   4950   5497.06   19.12btc
EPT TOKENS on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE      2377.2   10 btc.
We are so RICH???   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks.

Sorry I didn't delete any posts, must have been the forum mods again. They are getting far stricter now.

Sheet is on front page of OP

1. HYDROINFRA SHARES I donated ages ago but until they get to a stock exchange they are just PAPER but they cost me a bomb at the time, one euro each. Now they say they are worth 2.5 euros each you can follow HYDROINFRA HERE: http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/
2. EPT POOL EXCHANGE we paid 10 btc but that is a work still in progress as the main dev died and the partner is looking for another DEV was the last I heard. I need to find out about that as well.
3. I have opened a STEEMIT ACCOUNT a while back but didn't do much with it. Now I will start working on STEEMIT around 1 hour daily and try to grow it. 50% of STEEMIT earnings that eventually grow I will put in QBK POT to grow QBK. SO any support for my articles from the Community will be great. That idea came to me today while I went for grocery shopping. I plan to work to grow QBK aggressively now and I purchased today from the sell wall as well.

https://steemit.com/@baglady

Anybody like to follow me and also help by upvoting/commenting/resteeming would be great for QBK as well and will give us more power to grow from another income source.

4. I have only 0.07 btc on NOVA it's not a lot but if I get 0.07 BCC half i will donate to QBK.. I will try get a bit more btc in there if I can lol.

5. Will be brainstorming with SAM sometime this week also. I just need to slot that in my already crammed up schedule this week.  Grin

Thank you , Ellie!
Today you are very active,  and it looks you trying to raise QBKA .
We want to  praise you!!!!
legendary
BTW TO LOGIN TO YOUR BURST ACCOUNTS PLEASE USE THESE WALLETSA FOR NOW, THEY ARE THE SAFEST:

http://wallet.burstcoinhub.com

https://wallet.smit.pro:8125/index.html
legendary
Why you deleted posts which have constructive questions and they are NOT off-topic?

Questions are:

Hydroinfra Shares   4950   5497.06   19.12btc
EPT TOKENS on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE      2377.2   10 btc.
We are so RICH???   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks.

Sorry I didn't delete any posts, must have been the forum mods again. They are getting far stricter now.

Sheet is on front page of OP

1. HYDROINFRA SHARES I donated ages ago but until they get to a stock exchange they are just PAPER but they cost me a bomb at the time, one euro each. Now they say they are worth 2.5 euros each you can follow HYDROINFRA HERE: http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/
2. EPT POOL EXCHANGE we paid 10 btc but that is a work still in progress as the main dev died and the partner is looking for another DEV was the last I heard. I need to find out about that as well.
3. I have opened a STEEMIT ACCOUNT a while back but didn't do much with it. Now I will start working on STEEMIT around 1 hour daily and try to grow it. 50% of STEEMIT earnings that eventually grow I will put in QBK POT to grow QBK. SO any support for my articles from the Community will be great. That idea came to me today while I went for grocery shopping. I plan to work to grow QBK aggressively now and I purchased today from the sell wall as well.

https://steemit.com/@baglady

Anybody like to follow me and also help by upvoting/commenting/resteeming would be great for QBK as well and will give us more power to grow from another income source.

4. I have only 0.07 btc on NOVA it's not a lot but if I get 0.07 BCC half i will donate to QBK.. I will try get a bit more btc in there if I can lol.

5. Will be brainstorming with SAM sometime this week also. I just need to slot that in my already crammed up schedule this week.  Grin

Questions are:

Hydroinfra Shares   4950   5497.06   19.12btc
EPT TOKENS on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE      2377.2   10 btc.
We are so RICH???   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have added 20 more TAAS I bought to the sheet plus 500 INSN AKA INSANE COIN. Something big is about to pop in a few months in INSANE so I want to stock up on those. 250 I donated from my masternode and I just purchased 250 to grow our pot. I want to get as much INSANE as I can over the next few months to back the asset.

I will be updating the burst divvy part although there is nothing much going on re dividends there due to the ddos attack so will wait for several days to see if any new transactions come in before I update.

I have set so far 0.03 btc aside towards dividends from my own pocket for next months bagbonus on 10th August.

I am currently waiting for bitquence bounty to pay me so I will put some of those tokens on the sheet as well.

I have taken off values from spreadsheet as prices fluctuate daily and I don't have time to every day check and update but people can check for themselves prices if they wish if the coins. When the assets grow larger I might just once a month update prices or just put coinmarket cap links there so people can check daily.

I have around 8 twitter, fb and blog bounties on going so when they finish and pay I will be adding more to assets.

I am also adding from today buy support and buying from the wall.

That's fine. What's your plans for the future btc/bcc split? are you going to try to get some bitcoin cash coins?
legendary
I have added 20 more TAAS I bought to the sheet plus 500 INSN AKA INSANE COIN. Something big is about to pop in a few months in INSANE so I want to stock up on those. 250 I donated from my masternode and I just purchased 250 to grow our pot. I want to get as much INSANE as I can over the next few months to back the asset.

I will be updating the burst divvy part although there is nothing much going on re dividends there due to the ddos attack so will wait for several days to see if any new transactions come in before I update.

I have set so far 0.03 btc aside towards dividends from my own pocket for next months bagbonus on 10th August.

I am currently waiting for bitquence bounty to pay me so I will put some of those tokens on the sheet as well.

I have taken off values from spreadsheet as prices fluctuate daily and I don't have time to every day check and update but people can check for themselves prices if they wish if the coins. When the assets grow larger I might just once a month update prices or just put coinmarket cap links there so people can check daily.

I have around 8 twitter, fb and blog bounties on going so when they finish and pay I will be adding more to assets.

I am also adding from today buy support and buying from the wall.
legendary
Hey
Is there any bounty for translation?
I want to reserve translation for hindi

Thank you

I will set up a bounty pool, but not yet. I want to grow the assets first to a decent price, but will announce and make a bounty thread once I see things are working to our satisfaction.
We will decide also with SAM if there are not enough dividends in BURST, we might pay out dividend in BTC as I will work hard this month to get out a bigger bagbonus.
Pages:
Jump to: