Pages:
Author

Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN) - page 11. (Read 17573 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Rakip,for the last time,I'm not sending you anything.We been over this.
You made a bad trading decision,not my problem but yours.
Take responsibility over your own actions.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I am not from the United States I am sitting in turkey I am not supported btc I am very thankful if my address is donated please help
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
6195 QBK I put 80 to burst please please I am very difficult to help you please benevolent please help Sad     http://prntscr.com/f8jmol I am in a very difficult situation Sad
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Daddy sick please do some things 62 70 k 4,83 btc buy qbk I am in a very difficult situation please help Sad I need to collect 25 bc Sad please see the picture Sad http://prntscr.com/f8fnel

I am sorry for your loss we have all lost out from the delisting and time other devs who scammed QBK..I am also in a big loss so am trying my best to slowly build up this asset again. I am sorry I can't help any other way as I don't have a job myself and am trying hard with Sam to slowly back this asset with our own funds as and when we get spare.
legendary
Sorry am a bit behind with doing the spreadsheets, had a lot of outside errands to do today so will update everything in the morning.. I will sell some of my other personal coins to buy some of the issue at 80 bursts each from the asset itself in order to buy more asset to back this to grow slowly..
Daddy sick please do some things 62 70 k 4,83 btc buy qbk I am in a very difficult situation please help Sad I need to collect 25 bc Sad please see the picture Sad http://prntscr.com/f8fnel
legendary
So the spreadsheet will publicly show the asset's portfolio? And when will the 1st dividends be paid, what must you do to receive them?

Correct, every asset, and one spreadsheet for income, expenses and donations from me etc.. Everything is going to be updated tomorrow, so will probably update the sheets once a week..

I will also give asset login to Sam, our co - founder so not only I have access to assets and some of the coins.

I hope to set up INSANE COIN masternodes soon so I will be contributing some of my personal in come from that to grow this asset due to the fact that the asset swap hasn't brought in any income for the asset itself..I have to grow most of the income at present form my own efforts.. which I am willing to do anyway as this is our baby and it needs a good dose of mother's milk.  Smiley.Eventually as the cheap assets are bought up slowly and we eventually sell some of the issue, then we can grow it further through Issue sales.

1st divvies will be on the 5th June..
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
So the spreadsheet will publicly show the asset's portfolio? And when will the 1st dividends be paid, what must you do to receive them?
legendary
I will also be buying and putting in more buy orders this week as some already filled and will  be updating spreadsheets hopefully today or tomorrow morning. This is going to be a long haul project so selling cheap might be of big detriment, but this is how the markets work and those who know take advantage of the lows and reap the benefit on the highs..In Crypto patience is key..I am determined to make QBK  a success with Sam even if it took me 5 years to reach our goal of making it a great place for investment. I am waiting for my TAAS bounty to arrive so I will be donating a few TAAS also to the pot.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'm holding for the long run and i bought some more before burst jumped in price  Wink
legendary
Everyone be patient..I just got home and trying to get stuck in back in my routine..QIBUCK is a long term project and will take time to build as no one apart from myself is buying from the Issue at the moment, so it will take time..but am here with SAM to make this a top class project..it is not a short term thing..if you have assets for sale, be patient..they will slowly be eaten up..remember BURST price just exploded now so not many are buying assets at the moment..just be patient..  Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
that is too low. i can sell lowest 0.8
i have sell now everything from 1. do u want to buy?

I already bought alot of coins but i have an order at 0.35
i have sell now everything from 1. do u want to buy?
my asset been on sale for 1 week why none buy?

At what price? I bought in the range of 2.5 and 1. The market cap of this coin is only 6 btc or 11.000 dollars. I saw many coins that got delisted from poloniex and then jump in price like crazy. I hope this bet works great. I will give it a couple of months.
my asset been on sale for 1 week why none buy?
legendary
Hi.

I received my burst and asset. Many thanks.

Now what do I need to do please?

Can you mine burst?

Where can we trade burst?

What do we do with the asset?

QBK and a bit of BTC is all I have / had these days. I'm well out of sync ( the joys of having 2 kids under 4 I guess lol )

You can trade them when you go to "asset exchange" / "quibuck" / then you have to market sell ur coins or maybe put a sell order. You need 1 burst as fee for every transaction you have.

Many thanks.

Where can I purchase Burst?

Hello, you can purchase BURST form c-cex, bittrex and poloniex exchanges. I will be back home tomorrow afternoon God willing to update all the spreadsheets and add more assets to the Asset sheet..
Activity: 13
Hi.

Can you mine burst?

QBK and a bit of BTC is all I have / had these days. I'm well out of sync ( the joys of having 2 kids under 4 I guess lol )

You can trade them when you go to "asset exchange" / "quibuck" / then you have to market sell ur coins or maybe put a sell order. You need 1 burst as fee for every transaction you have.

Many thanks.

Where can I purchase Burst?
Hi.

Can you mine burst?

Pages:
Jump to: