Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅ - page 35. (Read 58049 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
reserve Vietnamese translation,pm confirm for me Smiley
copper member
Reserved for translation into Chinese

Confirmed.
Please let us know when it is done (with you address), thanks !
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Reserved for translation into Chinese
copper member
Bounties updated in main post - Social bounties coming soon !
Got the news!
Can I do Vietnamese translation for you and get paid?
It's a bit strange to see the team decided to fork the coin in its very early phase.

Yes you can, PM us here or on discord for details.

We forked to allow more people to stake - it is good for the network's health.
copper member

Appreciated! although it seems brand new - we will give it a test. Do they have a ann post ?
copper member
wow You already have a concern at the beginning, and prepare a system where your coins can continue to be used, so a coin is not dead from the merchant and the buyer, but there is a system that can increase your coin liquidity. the concept is very systematic, I like this

Thanks for the kind words Smiley
We tried to eliminate as many factors as possible (hence inflation/deflation control) in order to create an actual community of file sharers where the coin has a value and "internal investment potential" of sorts.

Besides, it is much faster than searching thepiratebay once you are fully synced, can never go down once seeded properly, and doesn't have all those annoying ads and/or a requirement for an ad blocker Wink
Activity: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
wow You already have a concern at the beginning, and prepare a system where your coins can continue to be used, so a coin is not dead from the merchant and the buyer, but there is a system that can increase your coin liquidity. the concept is very systematic, I like this
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger
copper member
In the pre-sale of the masternode, how will be the payment method? Crypto coins or can be paid with fiat currency or credit card? And how many pre-miner coins?

Pre-sale is done in BTC (will update main post)
Pre-Mine is approx 2.7% of all coins (1134000~)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In the pre-sale of the masternode, how will be the payment method? Crypto coins or can be paid with fiat currency or credit card? And how many pre-miner coins?
copper member
Activity: 86
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

Thanks Man!! Waiting for BCT Signature Bounty Smiley Also received my Discord Airdrop !! Thanks Again Smiley
Activity: 50
Wish you all the best Good luck with the project Dev.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: