Pages:
Author

Topic: QMS Vega PowerPlayTable edit, miner switch, global apply, by VGA - page 2. (Read 1797 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
i dont see whats worth to pay 0,5eth...

everything you show can be done in few seconds by hand, on your youtube videos you just show a programm which can switch miner programs with 1 click, lol i can do this with a batch file Grin

- no hashrate improvment
- no efficiency improvment
- 0,5eth for nothing

the vid is old, havent had time to update it because we are rolling out QMS updates every 4 days.

you are an idiot, can you change ALL GPU  states to your settings in seconds too?
i suppose you have a web monitor for your rigs too,
you need 20 bat files to do what qms does and you are still not there
too much to mention and a waste of time dealing with trolls like you.
when we release the boost soft, be sure to attempt trolling that too before you buy it for 5ETH moron

now run along and find a corner to play with your bat and get off this thread
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
i dont see whats worth to pay 0,5eth...

everything you show can be done in few seconds by hand, on your youtube videos you just show a programm which can switch miner programs with 1 click, lol i can do this with a batch file Grin

- no hashrate improvment
- no efficiency improvment
- 0,5eth for nothing
When adding more rigs to your farm, you can instantly setup it up (1second) by copying the DATA folder from your current rig QMS folder and replacing it in the new rig QMS folder.

Does not matter if the GPU count/type on the new rig is different from existing QMS recognises and auto corrects.

This is also applicable when updating newer versions of QMS on an existing rig, by replacing only the QMS.exe and ReadMe.txt files in your rig QMS folder.

We will be automating this procedure soon.

QMS updates HAVE BEEN happening on average every 4 working days since launch, as we expand the scope and functionality of the VGA mining package.

Download free QMS package (including free4all functions) here:
http://vgaserver.tech/file/QMS.zip

https://vegatoken.org/
QMS to be updated after ITO (2weeks) with a software package boosting mining speed by minimum 20% as a start by Q3 2018.

After ITO VGA will not be in control of VegaToken Price. waiting until release to join VGA will be exponentially more expensive as everyone using Vegas to mine with will need 500VGA satoshi to achieve this new standard.
13 posts on this tread with important updates were deleted by bitcointalk.

you can find them on the ANN thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3758309.new#new

-------------------------------

Latest update:

QMS WEB monitor came online 2 days ago for rig monitoring from anywhere in the world

Alert Email service within max 8mins from gpu/rig fail is now functional.

further details on site
https://vegatoken.org/

join us on Slack for 1on1 support and tips
May 16, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

We have been advised by members that the current way of obtaining Vega Token (VGA) from ForkDelta is difficult and at present time consuming (may take 2 days).

To make things easier and faster deposit your membership to the VGA fund direct bypassing ForkDelta if you wish instant response

details here:

https://vegatoken.org/join-vga
May 16, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

FOR FE OWNERS

Latest Dev:

QMS is being updated during this ITO period to accommodate RX Vega Frontier Edition.

QMS drives FE to 2200H/s CN  with 1 click.

Once set up, you just start miner, stop change settings start miner until you are happy with H/W.

We have not completed speed tests but over 2400 seems possible now that QMS controls ALL STATES of the GPU.

VGA
May 14, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

Thnx,
The profit we are aiming to spread is  through more efficient VEGA mining,
we do not aspire to join the countless other pump and dump coins/tokens with no real, identifiable purpose and/or results,
thus waited and self funded our launch software QMS as tangible proof of our intention

VEGA Token (VGA) is minted in limited quantity and held by members to qualify for use of VGA Dev. We do not believe members will want to part with their share of VGA
and now at ITO Vega Tokens are abundant at a fixed starting price. You can figure out what will happen to token/share price in the future with VGA Dev. thats irreplaceable for Vega mining.
May 12, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Everyone is welcome to download QMS and enjoy the FREE4ALL features like 1 click global settings and GPU Telemetry Monitor
Settings are yours, QMS executes seamlessly in seconds

Download link:
http://vgaserver.tech/file/QMS.zip

vid from in house testing miner/coin/ppt/settings switching in seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARKOVdQJefY

(vid is old from the first QMS version, much has changed since then, new vid to be uploaded soon, best way to see for yourself is to download QMS)
May 12, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Coding a QMS embedded all coin miner for the next update to complement the 0fee VGA member pools.

Aim is simple, A LOT FASTER, 1 click multi coin auto switch mining (we are attempting to split mem and work 4 threads on CN)
expected release 65 Days from today
Just to update this thread I will c/p some posts from the ANN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annito-vega-token-vga-pass-to-software-for-your-vega-rig-3758309

FYI, we have started creating new VGA Compute Drivers and VGA Vega Bios, eta Q4,2018-Q1,2019

ps. We know VGA is over the target as trolling flak is intensifying.

Is there an Android telemetry monitor? Just wondering on what platform I'll monitor while away.

Web based monitor came online 1hour ago, Alert system on fail should be functional be the end of today, (yes we work on weekends too).
Activity: 11
Is there an Android telemetry monitor? Just wondering on what platform I'll monitor while away.
Activity: 141
does it work with 18.3.4 , or it requires blockchain drivers?

blockchain at this moment, only
Activity: 50
does it work with 18.3.4 , or it requires blockchain drivers?
Activity: 141
This program is the best thing that has ever come out for Vegas! So glad its finaly out bro!
Bye bye regedit,overdrivent and device manager!!  Grin
Thanks again!!

Thamez

Agreed, 1st you tried... you don't want to touch all these pieces any longer...
Activity: 3
This program is the best thing that has ever come out for Vegas! So glad its finaly out bro!
Bye bye regedit,overdrivent and device manager!!  Grin
Thanks again!!

Thamez
In case its not clear, you need to pay 0.5 ETH = $335 to do anything useful. I'll pass.

If you do not find the global set useful, or making your last settings default or taking care of crossfire/ulps/compute every time you reset etc.etc. then please continue setting each card one at a time, get 10 rpm fan drop on full load not see your gpu stats etc.etc.,  or download QMS and use these time=ETH saving functions for free.

The membership fee is for all VGA Dev. now and in the future there is nothing more to pay,

We are not vampires bleeding people slowly with dev. fees, download fees, charging for every Dev. etc, but this is a pooled effort to advance mining software and drivers for Vega miners and funds are needed for public development.

We are currently coding a super fast miner +25% hashes to embed on QMS at 0fee with 0fee pools  for VGA members, by that time i can assure the ITO price of 0.5ETH will be a distant dream.

VGA tech will become more and more needed until the point where we replace AMD shitty generic drivers all together with the new VGA compute drivers and it will cost you a lot more than a 0.5ETH to join VGA at that point.

Ask the people who joined VGA at the introductory pre-ITO special offer 2 months ago for 0.1ETH when VGA was just a site and a promise, they also took a gamble on just words and now they are enjoying the full use of QMS at a fifth of the ITO price (ps at that time ETH was $400) and 5 fold gain on their VGA investment.

Pass now all you want while enjoying the free QMS features, but dont cry later when you have to pay 5ETH or 50ETH to get the speeds, ease and user designed inovations.

Did I mention 0fee VGA super fast miner and 0fee VGA pools coming in 2.5months?

Add all the Eth you save from time wasting, faster speeds, 0 fee mining plus whatever the futrure holds, over your mining lifetime, i think you will get that 0.5ETH back in multitudes

So no, 0.5ETH is not a lot to ask, for a lifetime of advances, we believe

pass now, see you later, bring more ETH next time

VT

ps you could wait until ETH goes down to $400 again then it might feel cheaper to you, but VGA will be traded in the open markets by then and not price controlled as it is now.

Activity: 531
Merit: 29
In case its not clear, you need to pay 0.5 ETH = $335 to do anything useful. I'll pass.
Pages:
Jump to: