Pages:
Author

Topic: [QRK] 120,000 QRK Bounty for New Logo - page 11. (Read 39016 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
December 06, 2013, 04:22:51 AM

Cool stuff! Cool If you feel like it, you could try a few different versions of that. How about a crisper one instead of glossy?

Thanks a lot by the way

Its exactly what Quark needs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 06, 2013, 03:53:20 AM

QPdNC348S3rKTMTh1V9eV9DkxN6CNv7n9D
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Designer
December 06, 2013, 12:53:04 AM

EDIT: got it Wink

This is 100% filled to the rim with WIN.  Perfect. 

I like this one the most, too.
Just a suggestion: Quark represents the subatomic partical. When I see pics at google, there are always the colors green, red and blue. So maybe we could make it more redish,blueish and greenish?

I don't think we should copy it identically, these colors which are used now people are already used to. I think we should keep it this way

Or no, guys. Not this old gradients from 1990-x... it's look like modern paint.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
December 05, 2013, 08:46:36 PM

Just a suggestion: Quark represents the subatomic partical. When I see pics at google, there are always the colors green, red and blue. So maybe we could make it more redish,blueish and greenish?

I don't think we should copy it identically, these colors which are used now people are already used to. I think we should keep it this way
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
December 05, 2013, 07:59:11 PM

Activity: 364
December 05, 2013, 07:58:48 PM

Agree 100% (for whatever that's worth). Not to take away from any of the other designers here, there are many awesome designs. But the original logo caught my eye and got me interested in QRK in the first place so I have a soft spot for that design. And this is the best 'update' for that design I've seen.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2013, 07:36:34 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
December 05, 2013, 07:32:12 PM
Duffman's quark logo is still my #1 choice

Cryptoboomer also did a good job, but can we loose the glossy or maybe have it new gen flat ?
legendary
December 05, 2013, 06:53:37 PM

color:

My vote (if we are even voting) is definitely this one.

P.S. -- I like just "Quark" better than "QuarkCoin" for the name, but that's just me. But I LOVE this logo. You could totally see this being made on glass or clear plastic with a holographic middle. So cool. I would buy one right now lol.

This one is pretty legit, my favourite so far, but could we see more variations of this model?

I would like to see that with similar inside colors like in original icon.

+1 the details inside are nice, i also would like to see the inside colors like the original one, or another pattern. How about a galaxy /universe kind of pattern with cloud gasses with the colours of the original logo and some stars in it?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
December 05, 2013, 06:42:52 PM
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
December 05, 2013, 06:39:36 PM
Ok I managed to get this revised a bit before having to jetty - think she's almost there Smiley

Various sizes and just Quark:

Beautiful and still will be recognized eg. on coinmarketcap.com etc. (even better).
One thing is that this hardly visible lines halving the coin - they are not necessary.
December 05, 2013, 06:29:41 PM
Ok I managed to get this revised a bit before having to jetty - think she's almost there Smiley

Various sizes and just Quark:

http://www.cryptoboss.com/quarklogo5.png

-----------------------------

http://www.cryptoboss.com/quark_coin_tag4b.png

http://www.cryptoboss.com/quark_coin_tag4b450.png

http://www.cryptoboss.com/quark_coin_tag4b200.png

----------------------------- Just Quark

http://www.cryptoboss.com/quark_coin_tag4c.png
legendary
December 05, 2013, 06:09:29 PM

color:

P.S. -- I like just "Quark" better than "QuarkCoin" for the name, but that's just me. But I LOVE this logo. You could totally see this being made on glass or clear plastic with a holographic middle. So cool. I would buy one right now lol.

This one is pretty legit, my favourite so far, but could we see more variations of this model?

I would like to see that with similar inside colors like in original icon.
legendary
December 05, 2013, 06:07:16 PM

color:

legendary
December 05, 2013, 05:56:17 PM
Thank you all very much for the positive feedback on my entry Smiley.

I have a full day/night ahead of me so I won't be able to revise/throw in any more versions until tomorrow and I'd still entertain more feedback before committing to changes - however I'll say this openly:

I stopped taking on design clients back in 2007 and became 'my own client' starting brands online like crazy until some of them popped and I scaled them - did well, got into crypto. I understand branding and growth/continuity in campaigning/versioning/business aspects that correlate with how the brand is packaged as a whole etc. It was only because I'm heavily invested that I decided to take a crack at this and put in real effort - I'd LOVE to see the brand grow FAR beyond where it is now and if I win - you guys have basically got yourselves an internal brander that will create tons of marketing assets out of my own free will throughout and to help the community. I enjoy this part of the process, and have overhauled many brands that were positioned poorly in the market so give me something to play with and improve and present to the world for maximum conversions, and I'm in my zone for days/weeks making something beautiful come to life that markets love (I also really enjoy split-testing everything).

Sorry for the runon, just want to to say I'm an oldschooler and feel this is an important part of the journey, you're not just picking a logo/designer here imo - you're making or breaking your packaging and potential future success of QRK Smiley

Having said that - I don't want to be cocky - so best of luck to all other designers and have a great Quarky day everyone.

Cheers.
And you know that award for winner is now $18000 and in a few days could be much more? Cheesy
Nike paid 50 bucks for their sign.
I think such a big bounty will also attract more attention to Quark.
December 05, 2013, 05:50:15 PM
Thank you all very much for the positive feedback on my entry Smiley.

I have a full day/night ahead of me so I won't be able to revise/throw in any more versions until tomorrow and I'd still entertain more feedback before committing to changes - however I'll say this openly:

I stopped taking on design clients back in 2007 and became 'my own client' starting brands online like crazy until some of them popped and I scaled them - did well, got into crypto. I understand branding and growth/continuity in campaigning/versioning/business aspects that correlate with how the brand is packaged as a whole etc. It was only because I'm heavily invested that I decided to take a crack at this and put in real effort - I'd LOVE to see the brand grow FAR beyond where it is now and if I win - you guys have basically got yourselves an internal brander that will create tons of marketing assets out of my own free will throughout and to help the community. I enjoy this part of the process, and have overhauled many brands that were positioned poorly in the market so give me something to play with and improve and present to the world for maximum conversions, and I'm in my zone for days/weeks making something beautiful come to life that markets love (I also really enjoy split-testing everything).

Sorry for the runon, just want to to say I'm an oldschooler and feel this is an important part of the journey, you're not just picking a logo/designer here imo - you're making or breaking your packaging and potential future success of QRK Smiley

EDIT: Having said that - I don't want to be cocky - so best of luck to all other designers and have a great Quarky day everyone.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2013, 04:56:02 PM
I vote CryptoBoomer as official Quark graphics designer.  I love the original logo and your work remains true to that and shows a lot of possibilities.
Activity: 364
December 05, 2013, 04:47:16 PM

color:

Pages:
Jump to: