Pages:
Author

Topic: QTUM Signature and Avatar Campaign [READ THE OP] - page 10. (Read 52190 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Hello blackmamba may I know if you can change my rank to the spreadsheet this 4th round to full member?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
snipped

snipped

Lol this is worst than Mr. Crank you are clearly violating forum rule here

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

Stop spamming this thread.  You are kicked out of the campaign.  I went against the advice of the campaign manager and decided to pay you for 15 posts:

https://blockchain.info/tx/7e1629bf6b8992cf7fae7384af0e6f13fe2da8746925b54b3d9c1437fb29ed9a

Please remove our signature.

Great decision there , a really mature thinking.  I hope  managers can approach the issue more maturely as you do.  

lol what is the different between my decision and the owners decision? The owner just pay this person just to removed the signature of qtum. My decision is also to removed this person to our campaign.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
snipped

snipped

Lol this is worst than Mr. Crank you are clearly violating forum rule here

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

Stop spamming this thread.  You are kicked out of the campaign.  I went against the advice of the campaign manager and decided to pay you for 15 posts:

https://blockchain.info/tx/7e1629bf6b8992cf7fae7384af0e6f13fe2da8746925b54b3d9c1437fb29ed9a

Great decision there , a really mature thinking.  I hope  managers can approach the issue more maturely like you do.  

Added:

lol what is the different between my decision and the owners decision? The owner just pay this person just to removed the signature of qtum. My decision is also to removed this person to our campaign.

You do not need to react on my statement nor defend yourself if you are confident that you do the right thing.  Wink
And how about this forum rule breaker we caught Cheesy  this is worst than Mr. Crank's action
Activity: 722
Merit: 259
guys guys guys, moderator does a good job.  If he doesnt want to pay you, then there is nothing you can do.  Its a signature campaign.  People are getting paid.  Not technically a scam accusation.  Just let it go.  Anyways, I'd like to keep going for the next round:

why he said that i'm spammer?
this is wrong.
He is bad manager too..

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
guys guys guys, moderator does a good job.  If he doesnt want to pay you, then there is nothing you can do.  Its a signature campaign.  People are getting paid.  Not technically a scam accusation.  Just let it go.  Anyways, I'd like to keep going for the next round:

this is wrong.
He is bad manager too..
Just because your are a useless creature , that doesn't mean you would abuse our manager.
Till now the payments were on time
Even he has sent them to the escrow
Well you have been kicked out of the campaign
Learn to write English using proper grammar then talk about posts
And btw we don't mind as we don't have to do any important thing as such with that money.
The escrow might be busy and will send the payment as soon as possible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

this is wrong.
He is bad manager too..

I was about to say your previous post this week were not a spam, even though you are having a hard time writing in english(they are on topic since you are looking for a team for your project maybe low quality but not a spam), but as this issue goes by you are becoming a spammer, spamming this thread, it would be wise for you to put up a scam accusation because spamming here won't do you any good. But, it would be better if you can settle this on PM,

Anyway if this campaign is no longer accepting new applicants, then kindly notify OP to put CFNP on the title page.  
You should probably refresh the page and see
This campaign is closed and is under the CFNP thing
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

this is wrong.
He is bad manager too..

I was about to say your previous post this week were not a spam, even though you are having a hard time writing in english(they are on topic since you are looking for a team for your project maybe low quality but not a spam), but as this issue goes by you are becoming a spammer, spamming this thread, it would be wise for you to put up a scam accusation because spamming here won't do you any good. But, it would be better if you can settle this on PM,

Anyway if this campaign is no longer accepting new applicants, then kindly notify OP to put CFNP on the title page.  
Guys you don't need to re-apply for every round.

Best Regards.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be

Bitcoitalk Name: fr4nkthetank
Prolife Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fr4nkthetank-178657
Current Rank: Legendary
Starting Post: 952
Bitcoin Address: 1FXnKTKxKmc6nWaagqbgbV41GPCip2NH7q
Merit: 517
This is not spam!

Who are you?
you don't want pay me..
scam?

see all my post and you can see that i'm not spammer, i'm creating developer team for start gambling project

I wait my reward!!! or will start  Scam Accusations soon

Yeah thats good idea, cant wait to see you make it and want to see who will support you. LOL
You will only make your reputation even worst once you created the scam accusation. Good Luck Kid
if i will pay them, this will be not team they will not get profit after launch

i'm don't need free script.. this will be unique site

thanks!
i learn php & js etc..
i can will be backend developer but not lead

how can i fund?
our team will be get good profit after...

good, where i can investors? it's good words but with my acc i can't get lend..

Hopefully forum staff moderator or administrator will banned this account.

This is not spam!

Who are you?
you don't want pay me..
scam?

see all my post and you can see that i'm not spammer, i'm creating developer team for start gambling project

I wait my reward!!! or will start  Scam Accusations soon

Sure. Make a scam accusation or If you want I will do that for you? To make it easy for you. lol
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hey man,

I don't receive payment.. see you writed "Removed from campaign. One Liner and spammy post."

Are you smoke..? Grin one liner post.. do you see my post?

Your campaign like scam..
You were considered spamer on this forum so you have been removed from this signature campaign and
you are not a part of signature campaign again
 I think it is clear for you why you did not paid on this week. And I think decision of manager can not be changed.
Hey man,

I don't receive payment.. see you writed "Removed from campaign. One Liner and spammy post."

Are you smoke..? Grin one liner post.. do you see my post?

No I don't smoke. I just stoned. Roll Eyes Even I count all your post you doesn't made a minimum 15 post for this round..
Finally the spreadsheet is now updated! Also forwarded this google document to SFR10 for 3rd round payments.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVr1ii6mEdtaXA-Ui6DJ0NI3YKV4JPuLYeUy5c3RTHA/edit#gid=1131797711
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
Bitcointalk Name :- scarface
Link to profile :- https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/scarface-159006
Current Post :- 542
Current Rank :- Full Member
Bitcoin Address :- 1EsjXMN6KzGiY7L2D9DKfW9QxSSm9sqdUX

Will update signature if accepted.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
I like to join here :

Bitcoitalk Name: TheGreatPython
Prolife Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thegreatpython-153532
Current Rank: Member
Starting Post: 68
Bitcoin Address: 12DPg31ahx3RVcUEzAizdY3opxTSJuWpnM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Bitcoitalk Name: prtty2gal2
Prolife Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/prtty2gal2-557831
Current Rank: Sr. Member
Starting Post: 730
Bitcoin Address: 15jwyuH29SqSFY3gj9r22nioHhLyucFVab
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I would like to join your campaign.

Bitcointalk Name : finity
Link to profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/finity-307702
Current Rank : Full Member
Current Post : 291
Bitcoin Address : 1B1dJp1CyUm5kHk8eLX3LHXDbPBGqatk8a

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I like to join here.....
But do not see any open slot. Kindly let me know when slots open. Thank you.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
May I join this campaign...

Bitcoitalk Name: richmcrich
Prolife Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/richmcrich-558365
Current Rank: Sr. Member
Starting Post: 532
Bitcoin Address: 1P74ShKWZMWk21q7NxfRG9fk8PzE6GT8NT
Pages:
Jump to: