Pages:
Author

Topic: QTUM Signature and Avatar Campaign [READ THE OP] - page 6. (Read 52190 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 425
Thanks for the payment. If the campaign will continue, a  i'm up Full member. pls
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Thank you Qtum, Thank you BlackMambaPH, Thank you SFR10

Payment received
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
received payment, thanks!
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
thanks, recieved my payment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Alright! Finally, the spreadsheet is now updated! Also forwarded this google document to SFR10 for 4th round payments. Payment will be process
after office hours of SFR10.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVr1ii6mEdtaXA-Ui6DJ0NI3YKV4JPuLYeUy5c3RTHA/edit#gid=1328356154

Regards
Paid: https://blockchain.info/tx/02a2ec4b827b77f5a85beca6ef3dadcf7a16b0ae4e5b3e2512f411e63db4d8d4
Screenshot of 4th week: https://i.imgur.com/fsrQkqW.jpg
Available funds for both campaigns (at my disposal): 0.998073245BTC  (I've already deducted my 1% fee from it)

Will make another post, whenever I receive additional funds for this campaign...

Update:
https://blockchain.info/tx/d04a1e9498f8b244610f644f0896288e5ea7bf50398db56d5abaabe6e49e9eab
Available funds for both campaigns (at my disposal): 0.92787324BTC
Merit: 255
Thankyou blackmamba , SFR10 and Qtum.
Just received my payment.
Merit: 255
Alright! Finally, the spreadsheet is now updated! Also forwarded this google document to SFR10 for 4th round payments. Payment will be process

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVr1ii6mEdtaXA-Ui6DJ0NI3YKV4JPuLYeUy5c3RTHA/edit#gid=1328356154

Regards

Thank you BlackMambaPH.  I appreciate your hard work.  It's much tougher now since you have to wait until the last day to do everything.  Anyways, are we on for Round 5? 
I've read the op and the op said this campaign will run for atleast 7 weeks. Did they change that?
Till now the date for closing this campaign is 7th march.
If they would extend they would surely mention in the OP as well as it would be the headline in our spreadsheet and on top of that it will be mentioned in the latest posts by our manager or owner.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269

Regards

Thank you BlackMambaPH.  I appreciate your hard work.  It's much tougher now since you have to wait until the last day to do everything.  Anyways, are we on for Round 5? 
I've read the op and the op said this campaign will run for atleast 7 weeks. Did they change that?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Regards

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

Regards
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have a suggestion for you BlackMambaPH. I see that you are not counting posts daily because some posts might get deleted by forum moderators, which is fine by me. In the first post you have mentioned that the payments will be made every Tuesday by Singapore time but by the time you finish counting posts for all members and then send the details to SFR10, because there's a timezone difference between you and SFR10. We only get payments on Wednesday Singapore time. So, Either change it in the thread that the payment will be made on Wednesday or start counting on the 6th day, i.e. on Monday as it hardly makes any difference from counting on Tuesday. You will have less posts to count on Tuesday and you can contact SFR10 a little earlier so that the payments are made on Tuesday itself. I dont mind the payment delay generally but sometimes I look at my wallet every Tuesday night thinking I'll have BTC in it only to have left disappointed.
All of the payments that I've made, have been on Tuesdays (forum time). Since were on a different time zones, as long as I receive the payment list prior to 6:30 AM forum time, I would be able to process them before I go to work but if I receive it beyond that time, I'll be able to process them at 6 or 7 PM forum time on Tuesday night.

I've indicated the time that most likely I'll be able to process on my 1st signed message here (read the update part below the signed message): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17501680
It's also quoted on post #4 on this thread...

Afaik SFR10 is also from the same timezone +8 singapore time.
No, you're wrong. I'm not in Philippines Wink
Because of the campaign, I've started following Singapore time  Cheesy . According to Singapore time its about 3:30AM on Wednesday. Which I don't mind at all to say the truth. Nothing better than waking up early morning to see some BTC in your wallet. Since its not open to new participants, I think its alright as no one has posted about this before me. Sorry, yesterday I was in full on rant mode and hence I wrote all that, lol.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I have a suggestion for you BlackMambaPH. I see that you are not counting posts daily because some posts might get deleted by forum moderators, which is fine by me. In the first post you have mentioned that the payments will be made every Tuesday by Singapore time but by the time you finish counting posts for all members and then send the details to SFR10, because there's a timezone difference between you and SFR10. We only get payments on Wednesday Singapore time. So, Either change it in the thread that the payment will be made on Wednesday or start counting on the 6th day, i.e. on Monday as it hardly makes any difference from counting on Tuesday. You will have less posts to count on Tuesday and you can contact SFR10 a little earlier so that the payments are made on Tuesday itself. I dont mind the payment delay generally but sometimes I look at my wallet every Tuesday night thinking I'll have BTC in it only to have left disappointed.
All of the payments that I've made, have been on Tuesdays (forum time). Since were on a different time zones, as long as I receive the payment list prior to 6:30 AM forum time, I would be able to process them before I go to work but if I receive it beyond that time, I'll be able to process them at 6 or 7 PM forum time on Tuesday night.

I've indicated the time that most likely I'll be able to process on my 1st signed message here (read the update part below the signed message): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17501680
It's also quoted on post #4 on this thread...

No, you're wrong. I'm not in Philippines Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Is there any available slot for full members cause i want to be part of this campaign.
Waiting for reply from op for the answer.thanks
they no longer accept new participants since last week
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there any available slot for full members cause i want to be part of this campaign.
Waiting for reply from op for the answer.thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
I'm wishing that this campaign will extend more weeks so that many people in the community discover more about the promising project in qtum. I guess sir blackmamba will give additional program for this campaign that the number one will benefit is the qtum investors and the community too. Anyway, thanks to him for handling good management in this project of qtum.

I hope so. But it depends in qtum if they are going to extend it or not. It will also depend on the campaign members if they behave in their posts because there are spam accusations to some enrolled users. If they extend the campaign we are lucky enough to continue advertizing qtum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
When are you going to check on your participants post quality? some of your participants turned into altcoin gurus lmao

I'll check it tomorrow because tomorrow will be the payment due for this current round. Well, can you please provide one of the participant's that turned into AltCoin gurus so that I will hire him as my personal mentor?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I've visited your trust rating and it's kinda mannerism insulting people here in bitcointalk.    Roll Eyes

Its your job to spot him hehehe
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
When are you going to check on your participants post quality? some of your participants turned into altcoin gurus lmao

I'll check it tomorrow because tomorrow will be the payment due for this current round. Well, can you please provide one of the participant's that turned into AltCoin gurus so that I will hire him as my personal mentor?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I've visited your trust rating and it's kinda mannerism insulting people here in bitcointalk.    Roll Eyes

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I'm wishing that this campaign will extend more weeks so that many people in the community discover more about the promising project in qtum. I guess sir blackmamba will give additional program for this campaign that the number one will benefit is the qtum investors and the community too. Anyway, thanks to him for handling good management in this project of qtum.
Pages:
Jump to: