Pages:
Author

Topic: Quality over Quantity in the bounty game - page 4. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
September 16, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
zero? you already joined one bounty with your second account as it looks like I got scammed in 3 bounties I stopped doing it for half a year
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:06:26 PM
Well, I think you are only trying to play now. It is true there are so many shitty projects out there but there are some other good ones doing bounty campaigns it is left for you to find them and get in quick.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 16, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
What you say is theoretically true, but in this market, where anyone can tell what he wants, and present fantastic projects without providing the least proof of ability and investment, no matter how much you study there is never the certainty - but not even the hope - to make a good deal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:40:07 PM
Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams. 

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?

Lol... What are you trying to say? You are wearing a signature and saying you've entered zero campaign thus far? Well, I think it is you who should work hard rather and stop engaging in shitty projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
September 16, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

Looking at your signature "Zero" does not look correct to me.
Stop pretending. Instead focus on doing something constructive. If you really monitored and found everything shit then publish your report here.
Publish ,how you concluded that particular bounty is shit.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
Last week I started a new way of doing bounties.  Quality over quantity.  I decided I was going to research the projects before I got involved very thoroughly.  I wanted to check the project team.  See if the idea was good and original.  I wanted to check everythign out before I spent any more time doing these damn bounties for shit projects and scams. 

I monitor every project that hits this board (which is a ton).  Guess how many bounties I have entered thus far?  ZERO.  They are all absolute shit. 

I ask you guys to research before you enter your next bounty and ask yourself this question.  Is this project really worth it or am I wasting my time?
Pages:
Jump to: