Pages:
Author

Topic: QuasarCoin Get Ready for Mining - Will be upgraded to MN - page 2. (Read 2383 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Yeah, nothing on twitter, facebook or here. Expect one person asking about her BTC, and no replies. Might have been just a quick scam.

I cant get a telegram account, so i don't know if there is something.

Telegram = I didn't see dev on ti. People write in russian so I don't understand but someone said to me that they are writing about other coin than Quasar...

But for some reason I mined a few (really few) today  Roll Eyes  Grin
Activity: 205
Yeah, nothing on twitter, facebook or here. Expect one person asking about her BTC, and no replies. Might have been just a quick scam.

I cant get a telegram account, so i don't know if there is something.
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
I dont get this ther is no info from dev ar one of the dev team members about nothing related to this project!!

And u guys are still mining it , the network increased by 40/50 % today!!

Yesterday there were only 12 minners or so now 24 lol, if I were you I would take it easy, before you find out that you were minning for nothing !!

rg

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Discord channel possible and not only telegram?

Offline i mean that >  Block Found: about 24 hours ago, so no block found no payouts, for me was no payouts on this time as block stuck. I don't know where you mine but i mine on offical pool, and if you go there you can see about what i speak.
Sure but it's really online, again. Quote "Block Found: less than a minute ago" from http://198.54.124.187/pool/  Smiley
But the official pool is not stable.

Any reason why you're still mining? I mean dev didn't show up on the forum since 4 day, telegram is a mess and most people have stopped to mine.
4 days is not really long. See other coins like saros. And dev with more news is better, sure.

We are also thinking to upgrade QuasarCoin to Masternode (5000QSR min req) in coming days.
Days? Or weeks? Never?
Activity: 61
How much is a coin, I earned 200 pieces? when will it go to the stock exchange? can I vote where necessary?

Some problem with this coin, think it will be dead soon, as mining not work for one day and no comments from creator about this still.

How do you mean mining didn't work for one day, i recieved payouts everyday throughout my mining time.

Pool stuck for finding block for one day aslo network stuck for one day, this i mean, i mine on pool and don't receive any coin during 8 hour, then i switch off mining and just looking when pool will start work again, after one day pool start working. Maybe you miss this time?

No you said mining was offline for all day, so i checked my payouts, and saw i got payouts everyday.

Offline i mean that >  Block Found: about 24 hours ago, so no block found no payouts, for me was no payouts on this time as block stuck. I don't know where you mine but i mine on offical pool, and if you go there you can see about what i speak.

I dont know, i still getting payments everyday and pool is online for me all the time.

Any reason why you're still mining? I mean dev didn't show up on the forum since 4 day, telegram is a mess and most people have stopped to mine.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
How much is a coin, I earned 200 pieces? when will it go to the stock exchange? can I vote where necessary?

Some problem with this coin, think it will be dead soon, as mining not work for one day and no comments from creator about this still.

How do you mean mining didn't work for one day, i recieved payouts everyday throughout my mining time.

Pool stuck for finding block for one day aslo network stuck for one day, this i mean, i mine on pool and don't receive any coin during 8 hour, then i switch off mining and just looking when pool will start work again, after one day pool start working. Maybe you miss this time?

No you said mining was offline for all day, so i checked my payouts, and saw i got payouts everyday.

Offline i mean that >  Block Found: about 24 hours ago, so no block found no payouts, for me was no payouts on this time as block stuck. I don't know where you mine but i mine on offical pool, and if you go there you can see about what i speak.

I dont know, i still getting payments everyday and pool is online for me all the time.
Activity: 22

Bitcoin King BTC

Also you can check right now that same situation appear >  Block Found: about 12 hours ago.

Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Activity: 18
lol. there are 3 Quasar Coins I know of. which one is this?

Same question: is this the same coin as the cryptonote QuazarCoin (QCN)Huh? So TWO cryptonote quasarcoins? Is this one a fork of the old cryptonote one?

I don't think so. They have different descriptions. And this one's symbol supposed to be QSR. whoever bought are hosed  Huh
Activity: 117
lol. there are 3 Quasar Coins I know of. which one is this?

Same question: is this the same coin as the cryptonote QuazarCoin (QCN)Huh? So TWO cryptonote quasarcoins? Is this one a fork of the old cryptonote one?
Activity: 18
Any comments from coin creator about this >  Block Found: about 9 hours ago

I was afraid this would happen. Two other coins recently had to restart their chains because they had the exact same problem of the chain getting stuck. The issue is with the forknote code, it is buggy and the devs should have used the bytecoin or monero source instead.

So all mined coins will dissapear during restart ?

There is no problem with the network. They just abandoned it. They ran with your money if anyone invested in it.

I was afraid this would happen. Two other coins recently had to restart their chains because they had the exact same problem of the chain getting stuck. The issue is with the forknote code, it is buggy and the devs should have used the bytecoin or monero source instead.

So all mined coins will dissapear during restart ?
Activity: 460
Merit: 12

Activity: 15
the pool was 7h did not find the block, it seems the server has stopped working
can be a scam  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: