Pages:
Author

Topic: QuasarCoin Get Ready for Mining - Will be upgraded to MN - page 3. (Read 2383 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Why in post about pool we have this info : Official mining pool : http://198.54.124.187/pool/ (0% fees)

And on pool :  Total Pool Fee: 1%

Where is error ?
lol. there are 3 Quasar Coins I know of. which one is this?

Can you give links for this coins, maybe one person create all of them ?

There is Quasar - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quasar-first-crypto-mmo-steam-partner-2365773
There is QuasarCoin - QuasarCoin.org
And this one.

judge for yourself which one is what lol.

Seems like this is 3 different project.
Activity: 18

There is Quasar - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quasar-first-crypto-mmo-steam-partner-2365773
There is QuasarCoin - QuasarCoin.org
And this one.

judge for yourself which one is what lol.
Vlizzjeffrey, maybe you know how to setup solo mining with multi nvidia GPU ?

I could try to figure it out for you, but why would you wanna solo mine anyways?
The official pool finds almost all blocks, you have a big change you will get very unlocky solo mining this against a pool with 600kh/s.

Just want to try solo mine, as i always mine coin on pool only, want to understand how this work for this algo, so i can use this setup in some other coins in future also.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

He is bullshittting, theres more topics of THIS Quasarcoin, one is about the ICO, 2 about mining.
There is also one other quasar from 2017, wich never launched.
Bitcoin King BTC

I could try to figure it out for you, but why would you wanna solo mine anyways?
The official pool finds almost all blocks, you have a big change you will get very unlocky solo mining this against a pool with 600kh/s.

Activity: 18
Bitcoin King BTC
i get this message in miner software: ''  youripisbanned''  

what the hell ?

Edit: Fixed it, my miner was sending rejected shares.
This coin is possible to change to some other coin? I don't see that any market place will be added in future, can some one provide information about this ?

Why are you moaning about a market for a coin that JUST launched, i see this many times, always noob accounts saying this, guess you still have to learn.
How long you think it took for ETH to go to big exchange? 1 week? No, it was more then a year.

I don't know how long this can take, just want to receive more info about this, as i read many other coins and there was market exchange, so if this take 1 year then ok.

Smart thing would be to mine the coin without exchange, when it will be added to exchange  you mined many coins when it wasn't on exchange yet.
Can some one explain how to solo mine with Nvidia on Win, on multi GPU. Right now mine with ccminer on offical pool, want to try solo and see if any luck will be.
This coin is possible to change to some other coin? I don't see that any market place will be added in future, can some one provide information about this ?

Why are you moaning about a market for a coin that JUST launched, i see this many times, always noob accounts saying this, guess you still have to learn.
How long you think it took for ETH to go to big exchange? 1 week? No, it was more then a year.

I don't know how long this can take, just want to receive more info about this, as i read many other coins and there was market exchange, so if this take 1 year then ok.
Bitcoin King BTC
Seems interesting...could be my next pick to mine, legit idea and good the staking option.

Why arn't you mining now, network is very small, might be much bigger next week already, you will mine more coins now.
Bitcoin King BTC
When is the 2nd ico round?
When will all ICO rounds be  finished?

I read in whitepaper about staking, how do we stake our coins?
Activity: 15
The whitepaper says there will be trading on Feb. 10. dev can specifically say the trading floor will be listed
interesting project!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Seems interesting...could be my next pick to mine, legit idea and good the staking option.
Bitcoin King BTC
When will you post the information regarding to masternode?
What about bounties, for example for making a windows gui wallet, translations, activity.
Is the 5000 for masternode a fact already or can it also be more or less? 5000 is a lot.

Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
Hi,

Criptonote coin with MN, that will be a first if you can make it.

Can you also specify the premine amount?

Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 7
Very lackluster whitepaper, but an interesting project. I think I'll give it a go though, GL team

Pages:
Jump to: