Pages:
Author

Topic: Question about different investment other than Ponzi schemes. - page 3. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
I suggest raising your own account.  I am kinda old fashioned on this.

You really are going to miss out on learning and many things by jumping ahead.    Depending on account post quality the good signature campaigns might not even want you.  A lot of these farmed accounts are utter crap on post content.

Also you will be dealing with possible shady people/shady side by doing this so possible scams.

I know I should, I plan on still using my newb account too, but for the sole purpose of having an extra income, and the fact that I don't know how long these sig campaigns are going to last. I would hate to level up all the way to Sr. In like 6 months or so with great content and all the sig campaigns are gone.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I suggest raising your own account.  I am kinda old fashioned on this.

You really are going to miss out on learning and many things by jumping ahead.    Depending on account post quality the good signature campaigns might not even want you.  A lot of these farmed accounts are utter crap on post content.

Also you will be dealing with possible shady people/shady side by doing this so possible scams.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
I'm looking at buying a Sr/Hero/Legendary account and use signature campaigns to make money. Question is, what are good accounts going for now and days? What sig campaigns pay the most money as of right now? Do you think sig campaigns are going to last for a long time?

Everything related to this topic is most certainly welcome and appreciated  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: